My Sisters Boyfriend (Complet...

By IdkFortune

Rosalyn life has never been easy. Her dad died when she was 10 years old. She dealt with depression for about... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Fight
Chapter 2 - Trouble
Chapter 3 - Preparation
Chapter 4 - Party
Chapter 5 - After Math
Chapter 6 - Comfort
Chapter 7 - 4 Week Later
Chapter 8 - The test
Chapter 9 - Talking
Chapter 10 - A Deal
Chapter 11 - Stories
Chapter 12 - Kiss The Pain Away
Chapter 13 - Morning
Chapter 14 - School
Chapter 15 - Janitor's Closet
Chapter 16 - Home
Chapter 17 - Mother
Chapter 18 - Sister
Chapter 19 - Lies
Chapter 20 - Time Spent Away
Chapter 21 - Prom
Chapter 22 - Him
Chapter 23 - Roof of the Car
Chapter 24 - Quarry
Chapter 25 - Crash
Chapter 26 - Baby Girl
Chapter 28 - The Call
Epilogue
Extra - Valentines Day
Sequel!!
Alternate Ending
A/N

Chapter 27 - Rosie

3.2K 59 0
By IdkFortune

Edited

We stayed there for a while. I let Alice have a turn holding the Scarlett. All in all, we stayed in the room for about an hour.

It was now about 8 PM. Visit hour was until 9 pm. Alice left because she had a trip early in the morning and had a few things she had to do. She felt bad about leaving and said she would be by as soon as she could.

The doctor told me that I could see Rosie. I was thrilled and scared at the same time.

I walked into her room and see her. She hooked up to a breathing machine, some medicine was going into her blood, there were wires connected to her head, more things I didn't know the name of.

I grab a chair a pull into her bed. I grab her hand. I know she can't hear me but I talk to her anyway.

"Hi Rosie" I began "I know you probably can't hear me but-" I paused "The baby is here. I'm going to have to sign the birth certificate. I'll put you as the mother. The baby's name is Scarlett. The name you wants. She's as beautiful as you." I pause again. "You need to wake up and meet her"

I squeeze her hand a kiss the top of it and continue "I had a plan for when we were going to get to the store. I was going to propose" I get out the little box and look at it.I give a light chuckle. "I had a plan. I would ask you to marry me right in the pickle aisle. Then I would buy you all the pickles." I paused. "I asked your mom if I could marry you, she gave me your grandmother's ring and said 'Go get her'. Those exact words."I chuckle lightly again and pause "I still want you to marry me. Someday." I open the small box and take the ring out and put it on her hand.

"You weren't supposed to end up here." My voice was wavy. "Please. Come back. I knew wherever you are, it's probably nice. You get to see you dad, everyone you lost, but I need you here. Scarlett needs a mother. Not just any mother, you as a mother."

I hear a sudden beep and look up. The brain monitor showed some brain activity. I slightly panicked and called in a nurse. A couple nurses and the doctor came in.

"There was a brain thing happened"

The nurses checking the history of the brain monitor, while the doctor checked everything else. One of the nurses whispered in the doctor's ear.

"Mr.Reed. I believe what you way was just your imagination. There's no history of brain activity"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 513 26
Ellie Ashbrook, your average 16 year old nerdy schoolgirl. Elliot Ryans, your above average 17 year old rugby-playing sixth former. Leave them alone...
922K 28.7K 44
Emma White never had the perfect life. Her mother died giving birth to her, her father was always working and never gave her attention, but when she...
2.9K 74 21
How does someone fall out of love and then fall back in love with another person in just the span of two weeks? Ask George, he did it. **** WARNING...
2.2K 110 23
18 Year old Rosalyn lives with her 25 year old brother, Austin, who is of course alpha of the Triumph pack. What happens when Rosalyn messes with Col...