dear david | damon ✓

By multibgt

If a person's life can change in a second, what would a month be like? David Walliams has gotten into a car c... More

context | playlist
day 0
day I
day II
day III
day IV
day V
day VI
day VII
day VIII
day IX
day X
day XI
day XII
day XIII
day XIV
day XV
day XIV
day XVII
day XVIII
day XIX
day XX
day XXI
day XXII
day XXIII
day XXIV
day XXV
day XXVI
day XXVII
day XXVIII
day XXIX
day XXX
day XXXII
day CCCXCVI
day DCCXCII
day MCLXXXVIII

day XXXI

590 37 81
By multibgt

31/10/18

Dear David,

I'm still in shock over what happened this afternoon. I cannot believe that you're conscious again or that my name was the first thing you said when you woke up! It's amazing that you're awake finally! I can't believe that you woke up while I was reading some of the letters that I wrote to you either. You're finally awake and you're watching me write this in the little black book that has all of the letters. I'm going to let you read all of the letters yourself tomorrow when I finish this one and I'm going to write something at the end of this letter for your eyes only.

Eric and Alfred don't even know that you're awake now because they had went to nursery together this morning. Kathleen is over the moon that you're awake because you're healthy but you can't leave the hospital her because you don't know how to transfer into a wheelchair, how to transfer out of it, and a lot of other stuff. You don't even remember much of the car crash because of the concussion so I think that reading these letters are going to help you a lot to figure out what happened to you.

I can't believe that you're awake and you're looking at me writing, asking so many questions. This letter is the second longest for the time taking to write it but I'm so happy. We can pull the life support plug because you're awake. You've already complained about the catheter twice. I love you so much, David.

Love,
Simon

P.S. Would you be my boyfriend?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 291 13
Helloooo ! One more Damon's story. 😉 There's smut, angst and love. For the title, be prepared : in this story, Simon doesn't show his best side, at...
3K 36 125
since their isn't a lot of stuff about this one i will make some and they probably wont be good but it is what it is.Plus he's my favorite on bgt rig...
11.8K 536 26
"sometimes love can be mistaken for a crime, and i have had enough of crime that's all we both wanted something special, something sacred in our lif...
61.6K 1.4K 42
"You look beautiful." "And you're drunk." "Maybe...but when I wake up tomorrow I'll be sober. And you...you'll still be beautiful." What happens w...