dear david | damon ✓

By multibgt

If a person's life can change in a second, what would a month be like? David Walliams has gotten into a car c... More

context | playlist
day 0
day I
day II
day III
day IV
day V
day VI
day VII
day VIII
day IX
day X
day XI
day XII
day XIII
day XIV
day XV
day XIV
day XVII
day XVIII
day XIX
day XX
day XXI
day XXIII
day XXIV
day XXV
day XXVI
day XXVII
day XXVIII
day XXIX
day XXX
day XXXI
day XXXII
day CCCXCVI
day DCCXCII
day MCLXXXVIII

day XXII

465 31 7
By multibgt

22/10/18

Dear David,

I keep thinking that your condition has gotten worse over night and I keep checking my phone even though I would have been called if you really had worsened over night. It's odd that I keep doing that because it's something that I do whenever we are having a text conversation and I'm waiting for you to respond to the text I sent. I haven't gone to the hospital yet to visit you but I know that Kathleen and the boys and Alesha and Amanda are with you for the morning. I'm going to go see you in the afternoon instead after Kathleen takes the boys somewhere.

I'm the one that's always there for your enemas and sponge baths so Alfred and Eric can't see what's happening to you because they are too young. Kathleen and I have agreed on that so they won't see anything that they shouldn't be, like your cock or you shitting yourself during the enemas.

I don't like being by myself in my house without someone in it with me. I want you to be by my side right now, David, laying in bed with me. Hopefully you'll be able to do that with me if you wake up sometime soon because if you do, you'll be staying at my house until your house is modified for your wheelchair. I want you to wake up, David, not just so you can live with me but so we can be boyfriends. I love you, David.

Love,
Simon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 522 13
Something happened in Simon's body and heart during David's torrid lap dance but he couldn't deal with it. Note : english isn't my mother tongue and...
4K 150 30
Have you ever thought what BGT would be like if the cast got split up? Or if the longest standing judge left? When Amanda Holden gets a once in a lif...
3K 36 125
since their isn't a lot of stuff about this one i will make some and they probably wont be good but it is what it is.Plus he's my favorite on bgt rig...
20.8K 654 13
Simon Cowell and David Walliams are both judges on Britain's got Talent and are well known for their bromance on the show. Simon wishes to have a lif...