dear david | damon ✓

By multibgt

If a person's life can change in a second, what would a month be like? David Walliams has gotten into a car c... More

context | playlist
day 0
day I
day II
day III
day IV
day V
day VI
day VII
day VIII
day IX
day X
day XI
day XII
day XIII
day XIV
day XV
day XIV
day XVIII
day XIX
day XX
day XXI
day XXII
day XXIII
day XXIV
day XXV
day XXVI
day XXVII
day XXVIII
day XXIX
day XXX
day XXXI
day XXXII
day CCCXCVI
day DCCXCII
day MCLXXXVIII

day XVII

495 36 10
By multibgt

17/10/18

    Dear David,

    This morning, when Kathleen had taken Alfred grocery shopping with her, I went on my laptop, I went into YouTube, and I typed our names into the search bar. A lot of videos showed up with the word "Damon" in the title. It's our names combined and all of the videos were about our relationship on BGT  and it was all moments from the show where you were acting camp. I just needed to be cheered up and it sort of worked.

    The first video was just of all of us judges' banter. I forgot how much water had been thrown on you by Alesha during just one night. I ended up crying by the last video I watched of us. It made me realize I miss you more than what I had even thought and made me realize I've had a crush on you for a long time. The last video I had watched was of you dancing and lap dancing on me during BGMT and I ended up getting an erection from watching that video. I do have to admit it was very hot and when I had gotten to my dressing room after, I had an erection from you lap dancing.

    Luckily Kathleen hadn't come home yet so I was able to wank it off before she did. I swear that you make me think like a teenager whenever I think of you, David. I know that I do have a crush on you, David, and I'm hoping that you have those same feelings for me. I love you, David.

Love,
Simon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 150 30
Have you ever thought what BGT would be like if the cast got split up? Or if the longest standing judge left? When Amanda Holden gets a once in a lif...
89.4K 1.6K 19
David has joined Britains Got Talent a couple years ago. He has been working with Amanda,Alesha,and Simon. Things start to change,David starts to fee...
15.4K 784 33
~ ' 𝐈𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 ' ~ A single moment of weakness unravels both the...
18.4K 522 13
Something happened in Simon's body and heart during David's torrid lap dance but he couldn't deal with it. Note : english isn't my mother tongue and...