dear david | damon ✓

By multibgt

If a person's life can change in a second, what would a month be like? David Walliams has gotten into a car c... More

context | playlist
day 0
day I
day II
day III
day IV
day V
day VI
day VII
day VIII
day IX
day X
day XI
day XII
day XIII
day XIV
day XIV
day XVII
day XVIII
day XIX
day XX
day XXI
day XXII
day XXIII
day XXIV
day XXV
day XXVI
day XXVII
day XXVIII
day XXIX
day XXX
day XXXI
day XXXII
day CCCXCVI
day DCCXCII
day MCLXXXVIII

day XV

512 33 9
By multibgt

15/10/18

Dear David,

You're not much better than you were yesterday. If anything you seem worse than yesterday because your skin is starting to turn a bluish shade. The doctors are now worried that your lungs are failing because of you having a lung infection. We were going to bring you home to my house again two days ago to be with us but that didn't happen because of your breathing. I didn't tell you about it because I hadn't found it important with the matters at hand.

Kathleen is even more devastated that your lungs could be failing. She and I cried this morning before we went to see you and we managed to comfort each other in my bed. She had seen me crying while sitting on my bed and that had set her off crying so she came in and we just hugged each other until we both eventually stopped. Eric and Alfred came into my room last night to ask about you and they both started crying so I ended up cuddling them both and we slept like that. Kathleen took a picture of it and I'll show you if you ever wake up.

Alfred has taken a liking to me but he still misses you, David. We all miss you and we aren't sure what we would do if we have to pull your life support plug on November first. Kathleen and I both don't want to do it but we both don't want to see you suffer any longer if you don't get better by the end of the month. I love you, David.

Love,
Simon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 1.5K 20
❝ everything is perfect, baby ❞ - affairs, lust and a four year old child never go well together, and when david walliams' skit of being in love with...
2.6K 115 10
Simon has just lost everyone he has ever loved and doesn't know if he can continue on living. He goes down a dark and dangerous path until one day a...
7.2K 334 16
We spend our whole lives learning lessons. Some more difficult than others. Some thanks to different people. And some through specific circumstances:...
89.4K 1.6K 19
David has joined Britains Got Talent a couple years ago. He has been working with Amanda,Alesha,and Simon. Things start to change,David starts to fee...