dear david | damon ✓

Por multibgt

If a person's life can change in a second, what would a month be like? David Walliams has gotten into a car c... Más

context | playlist
day 0
day I
day II
day III
day IV
day V
day VII
day VIII
day IX
day X
day XI
day XII
day XIII
day XIV
day XV
day XIV
day XVII
day XVIII
day XIX
day XX
day XXI
day XXII
day XXIII
day XXIV
day XXV
day XXVI
day XXVII
day XXVIII
day XXIX
day XXX
day XXXI
day XXXII
day CCCXCVI
day DCCXCII
day MCLXXXVIII

day VI

623 37 34
Por multibgt

6/10/18

    Dear David,

    Today I got to see you have your third enema but I didn’t watch it all come out. The nurse puts plastic down under your arse, takes off your sweatpants, shoves a towel down your boxers and takes them off of you. She then puts a bedpan under your arse to catch all of your shit, typically, but today you were stable enough for the nurse to bring you into the bathroom to do it. She got help to put you into the tub with your arse facing the drain, filled up a large syringe with warm water, and put it in your arsehole. That’s when I looked away so I wouldn’t see you shit yourself in a hospital tub.

    I do have to admit, I would have liked to see you fully naked while the nurse gave you the enema. I’ve been thinking, David, that writing in this little black book had made me write things that I would never have the courage to tell you face to face. I really do think that I am bisexual, David, and that I have a crush on you.

    I’m not sure completely though, but I’ll do a small test to see if I really am bisexual by watching gay porn and if I find it hot, then I must be bisexual. I’m still questioning even though tomorrow I am going to be fifty nine already. David, I don’t want to age anymore without you by my side as either my boyfriend or as my partner.

    If you ever wake up from your coma, the medically induced one, and you completely regain consciousness, I am going to ask you to be my boyfriend, David.

Love,

Simon

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4K 150 30
Have you ever thought what BGT would be like if the cast got split up? Or if the longest standing judge left? When Amanda Holden gets a once in a lif...
2.6K 115 10
Simon has just lost everyone he has ever loved and doesn't know if he can continue on living. He goes down a dark and dangerous path until one day a...
18.4K 522 13
Something happened in Simon's body and heart during David's torrid lap dance but he couldn't deal with it. Note : english isn't my mother tongue and...
20.8K 654 13
Simon Cowell and David Walliams are both judges on Britain's got Talent and are well known for their bromance on the show. Simon wishes to have a lif...