Kidnapped by Sexy WereFreaks...

By yasmine2700

You would think being at a Art Gallery it would be cool, fun and simple. No. Who the hell gets kidnapped, in... More

Kidnapped by Sexy WereFreaks
Chapter 1: Lazy
Chapter 2: fake boyfriends and crazy guest
Chapter 3: Run
chapter 4: Black or White
chapter 5: Catch her
Chapter 6: Freaky dog
Chapter 7: That hoe over there
Chapter 9: Dance lessons
Chapter 10: Mr.Toby
Chapter 11: The invite
Drunk Humans
Stay away
The get away
The lake
The family book
Greetings
Please dont die
Pt.1: The story behind Ulric
Pt. 2 story behind Ulric
A/N (I need to rant)
Rejection
Rejection
Brother arguments
Findings

Chapter 8. Mall Probs

5.6K 210 62
By yasmine2700

Sam's P.O.V

"Just sit there." i said to Chris and walked into the dressing room.

"Guys arent allowed back here." He said sitting down.

"Today they are."

I walked in and tried on the bra to see if i likes it.

"Does it fit?" Emma said on the other side of the door.

"I dont know if i like it." I said back. I was black with red hearts.

"Let me see." She called.

I didnt know how to respond to that. I didnt really know her, but she traeted me like i was her best friend.

"Your not going in there." I heard Chris demand.

"Whatever Christian." I heard her say. "Sam. Let me see."

I opened the door slightly so Chirs couldnt see me. Emma slipped in and looked at the bra. "It looks fine. I like it."

I rolled my eyes. "Sure."

" Want me to get someone to help?" She said looking at me.

She opened the door and pulled me with her. And i didnt have a shirt on, ust the bra. And Chris was sitting there.

"Hey. Can you help us? Does this look ok?" She said walking up to the lady that was standing there.

The lady turned around. She shifted the bra on me. "Looks fine honey."

I nodded. "ok thanks."

I walked back with my arms over my chest. Im gonna kill Emma when i have the chance. I walked past Chris who was looking at me.

I changed and put my other clothes on and walked out. Chris was still in shock and i snapped in front of his face. "Perv"

He shook his head. "Sexy. Im mean sorry."

I rolled my eyes and Chris paid with his card.

Chris's P.O.V

'Brandon, I should have brought you with me.' i linked him.

'Ha. What are you doing right now?'

I looked around the dressing room. 'Sam is trying on bras.'

'You should be enoying that then.'

'I would be if she was trying them on in front of me.' i smirked.

'sucks for you.' i heard him chuckle.

"Does it fit?" Emma said leaning on the door.

"I dont know if i like it." I heard Sam say back.

"Let me see." Emma called.

What the fuck? No. Im only allowed to see her like that. I dont care if shes my sister, Shes not going in there.

"Your not going in there." I demanded.

"Whatever Christian." She rolled her eyes. "Sam. Let me see."

She opened the door slightly so I couldnt see her. Emma slipped in the dressing room.

I heard her say. "It looks fine. I like it."

"Sure."

" Want me to get someone to help?" Emma said.

She opened the door and pulled sam with her. When i saw Sam she didnt have a shirt on, just the bra.

Sexy. Was all i could think about. And about how i wanted to rip it off instead. She was gorgous.

"Hey. Can you help us? Does this look ok?" Eamma said walking up to the lady that was standing there.

The lady turned around. She shifted the bra on Sam and i didnt like it. I didnt want her to touch Sam.. "Looks fine honey."

Sam walked back with her arms over her chest. She glanced at me and went into the dressing room.

'Mine' my wolf growled.

All i wanted to do was just kiss her and make love to her all night. Her scream. moans, whimpers.

'Chirs!!!!!' Emma, Brandon, and Evan yelled through the mind link. I looked at Emma who was looking at me in shock.

'Close the mind link you idiot. I didn't need those images.' Emma linked gaging.

'I understand shes your mate, but dude, thats nasty.' Brandon said.

'Is there any chance i will ever unsee that.' Evan said sending me a image of him burning his eyes.

'Sorry guys.' i aplogized.

There was snapping in front of my face. "Perv."

"Sexy. I mean Sorry." I coukdnt even talk.

She rolled her eyes and walked to the cash register and i paid.

~~~~~~~~ 3 hours later~~~~~~~

I groaned. "Are you done shopping. Im not carring all these bags."

I already had at least 12 bags in my hand. And they weren't carrying anything.

Sam looked at me and laughed. "Im bonding with my Kidnapper, be greatful."

Sam turned around and started to walk out the store. I got a scent of a rouge and before i could stop her she bumped into someone.

"Sorry." She said and backed up.

He looked down at her and smiled. "No problem."

"Sam. Come here." I ordered her in my alpha tone. She walked over to me and started talking to Emma.

'Rouge Emma. Keep her safe.' I linked Emma.

"What are you doing on my territory?" I growled.

All the wolves that were in my pack saw what was happened and started to walk towards us. He looked around him and smirked. "Has the famous pack killing Alpha found his mate?"

I growled. "No. I havent found her yet."

"Then whos that pretty thing over there?" He winked at Sam who was now looing at us.

I growled." Dont look at her."

"You have found your mate...and shes human...i will have to get to know her better."

I felt small tingles on my side. "Is everything ok Chris?"

I wrapped a arm around her and pulled her to me. "Everything is fine. Go out the other side of the store, i will be there soon."

She looked up at me and i glanced down and i saw that she felt scared. She didnt know what was going on. I breathed out. I looked up and looked at Brandon who Emma must have linked. Wow he got here fast though.
'Take him.'

Brandon nodded and i tunred around.

"What was that about?" Sam asked.

"Old friend from Highschool. We didn't really he along." I lied.

She nodded. "Oh...well one more place and then we can leave."

"And this place is called what?" Emma said getting excited.

She smiled. "Converse, because I think i need more shoes."

"Are you trying to make me broke?" I said looking at her. "You already brought 3 pairs of heals, 1 pair of running shoes. Why do you need more?"

She looked at me and pouted. "Fine."

"We can come back next time." I said walking onto the elevator.

She walked in and looked at me while crossing her arms. "You sucks. Go suck a nut."

I frowned. "I will not go do that."

She rolled her eyes and looked at Emma.

Emma looked at her and then to me and back to Sam and smiled. And I know that smile. That was the 'I'm gonna do something terrible to Chris' smile.

I frowned at her and she smiled at me. She took her phone out and started texting. Then Sam's phone buzzed.

She looked at it and smiled. Then looked at me and started texting back.

Emma's phone buzzed and she looked at it and started laughing.

"Ok what are you saying about me?" I said frustrated.

Emma put her phone away and walked out the elevator. "Oh nothing brother. Just a little girl talk."

I followed behind them and glared at the back of my sisters head. "Tell me."

"Your such a girl. Suck it up. It's not alway about you Chris." Sam said walking to the car.

I put the bags in my car and watched them drive off. I'm gonna hurt them. Mate or not I'm gonna hurt Sam. Then go and hurt my sister. I got in the car and drove down to the pack house. I saw Emma's car turn onto the dirt road and into the woods and I followed behind.

I parked the car and got out.

Sam ran and hugged me. i hugged her back. "Why are you hugging me?"

She pulled backed and walked to the truck of my car. "That's so I don't have to hug you later and say sorry of what I'm gonna do."

I frowned and helped her take the bags out. "What are you gonna do?"

She looked at me. "If I told you. It wouldn't be a secret. Now would it?"

"Was this Emma's idea?"

"Don't blame her. She's my bae."

She followed me into the house. "Oh she's your bae now. And what does that make me?"

"Debating between my bitch, or my hoe."

I heard laughing coming from the living room and I could already tell it was the guys.

I came into view and looked at them. "I wouldn't be laughing you dicks. Now take these bags up stairs to my room."

Sam looked at me. "It's not your room anymore. I'm kicking you out."

I looked at her. "But it's my room. It's always been my room."

"To bad. Share a room with One of the twins. And I'm sure this house is big enough for more rooms to be available." she walked up the steps.

I looked at the guys. "Help me."

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~

A/N

What do you think the girls are going to do to him?

OK i gots to go

💋 Kisses

~Panda Love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 773 8
he Alpha advanced so fast that Stiles didn't have time to yell before teeth sank in his side. When he felt the pain flash, he yelled and hammered on...
8.9K 174 25
When I -Scarlett Hunter- move to America at age 17, I assume my life will be boring, dull and plain. Boy was I wrong... Over the course of a month my...
1K 125 23
Madeline Pierson was just an ordinary girl forced to move all the way across the country. She's dreading to start a new high school in the middle of...
MINE By DreamJunky

Teen Fiction

383K 8.7K 41
"Now that I know what makes you tick.." He said walking over to me. "I know how to make you listen to me." He brushed my hair behind my ears. Damn it...