Interracial Celebrity Imagines

By lovelywriting200

This is for all the girl who like out side there race. I don't discriminate against any race or what they lik... More

Jake Gyllenhaal
Tom Hiddleston
Dave Franco
Zac Efron
Ed Sheeran
Chris Evans
Nick Batemen
Taylor Lautner
Joe Jonas
Kris Humphries
Jai Courtney
Nick Jonas
Liam Payne
Nick Jonas
Sebastian Stan
Chris Evans
Jai Courtney
Harry Styles
Happy Valentines day
Nick Bateman
Not an update
Blake Griffin
Blake Griffin Part 2
Booboo Stewart
Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber Part 2
Joe Jonas
Joe Jonas Part 2
Joe Jonas Part 3
Alex Pettyfer
Jared Leto
James Franco
Im sorry...
Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber Part 2
Justin Bieber Part 3
Im sorry
Nick Bateman
Your choice
Henry Cavill
Neels Visser Part 1
Andrea Denver Part 1
David Gandy Part 1
Brock O'hurn Part 1
Stephen James Part 1
Sam Claflin
hay guys
Neels Visser Part 2
Andrea Denver Part 2
Andrea Denver Part 3
Andrea Denver Part 4
Merry Christmas
David Gandy Part 2
Max Hamilton Part 1
Brock O'hurn Part 2
Max Hamilton Part 2
Max Hamilton Part 3
Hi guys!
Stephen James Part 2
Jon Bellion
Jon Bellion Part 2
Ed Sheeran
Jeffrey Dean Morgan
Grant Gustin
Jeffrey Dean Morgan Part 2
Cristiano Ronaldo
Ethan Dolan
Hi! Im not dead or giving up Wattpad
Pietro Boselli part 1
Pietro Boselli part 2
Cameron Dallas
ZAYN
I have 5 words ๐Ÿ˜
๐ŸŽ‰Writers Block is Gone ๐ŸŽ‰
Jake Gyllenhaal
Characters?
Stephen James
Chris Evans
Chris Evans (edited ending)
Question?
I did it
Villans
Loki
Negan
Loki part 2
Joker
Crossbones
Joker Part2
Question time
Shawn Mendes
Zayn
Request?
David Gandy
Timothy Omundson
Tommy Martinez
Timothee Chalamet
Happy Valentines Day
Liam Hemsworth
Chris Evans
Chris Hensworth
Jeffery Dean Morgan (part1)
Question ๐Ÿค”
Updates?
So let me explain myself
Jeff Wittek part 1
Jeff Wittek Part 2
Ummm Hi
Request?
Heyyyyyy

Cameron Dallas Part 2

1.8K 53 8
By lovelywriting200

I mind as well post this now because I definitely won't do it later.

You and Cameron just says in silence for a few mor minutes thinking about what to say or think. Of course you loved him there was no doubt about it. But do you love him so much that you'll make his brand suffer over each other. You hold back tears think about it.

You turn to look at Cam for a second and he's just staring at the wall with this blank expression.

You call out to him "Cam..." your voice cracks from you holding back.

"Yeah" he answers softly.

"What are you thinking about?" You ask

"How many times I can tell off my manger for coming into my house and telling me to break up with you. Like what kind of manger doesn't want to see their clients happy." You can tell Cameron is getting upset.

"Cam come on we should talk about this." You say softly.

"What is there to talk about. Isn't your mind made up?" He looks at you for only a few seconds knowing that look. But seeing it just makes him more up set "You have got to be kidding me are your going to believe them over a stupid thing that happened in the pass."

You look away not want to say anything.

"Y/n we were young and dumb"

"Cam that was October of 2016. That was only a year go. And yes maybe we have change but still I don't want to hurt your brand" you try to make a valid argument.

"Y/n if I lose every follower over ever had today it wouldn't matter just as long as I have you." He walks up to you and hugs you.

Hearing him say that made the tears fall down your face feeling him embrace you like he never want to let go.

"Cam..." you sigh before you could say your response.

"If people are real fans of us they would be happy for us and that's final we don't need anyone but our real fans and truly caring people." He goes on "We care about each other we would do anything for each other, they don't see that."

You keep trying to get your words out "Cam... Cam... Cam"

You stamper to get his name out till you've had enough "WELL CAM WHAT ABOUT US. YES WE CARE FOR EACH OTHER AND YES WE WILL DO ANYTHING FOR EACH OTHER BUT CAM WHEN DO WE HAVE TIME TO SEE EACH OTHER WHENS THE LADT TIME WE'VE REALLY SAT AND CHILLED TOGETHER. TELL ME CAM PLEASE TELL ME..."

Cameron looks at you seeing your point "So what are you trying to say Y/n..."

You say and whip a tear away "Cam you know me to well to ask what this means."

Cameron start to walk away and you and tell he's pissed "Cam before you decide to hate me. You know I love you, you know I would never to anything to hurt you. You know that I've never loved anyone the way I love you."

Cameron looks at you "Y/n i know you do but the real answer to the question i need is, of you never want to hurt me why do the most hurtful think to me. This is worst than you ever cheating on me, this is worst than a little break up text like your ex did to you. This is over management..." he let's out a dry laugh and scoffs "management" that's the last think he says to you before walk upstairs and shutting the door.

You take a big breath and let out all those built up emotions you cry for a while then walk over to the mirror "You're a big girl y/n pull it together... even tho I love him. You just need to think positive. Positive he'll be happier later. Yeah happier" you smile thinking about his happiness which what you wanted for him to have.

After you got all the stuff you did have over his house out you and Cameron never really talked much after that. You guys have done countless interviews and have both said basically the same thing. How much you still love each other and how much you support each other and how much you still care and will always care.

And leave it at that. So after a couple of months a few days before a award show you both will be at He post this.

Of course a little sad you don't try to make this about you. You suck it up as much as you can think about his happiness.

At the award show you would be debuting you singing talents and you ask permission to sing Demi Lovato's song stone cold.

As you say arrived for the show you but on your best fake smile and got ready for the interviews and questions. As your walking trough the line of celebrities of course you would be put right in front of Cameron and his new girlfriend. You keep that plastered smile on your face looking elegant. And keep moving as thinks start to answer questions.

They asked about Cameron, his girlfriend, new relationships with you, your singing tonight, how you feel about other celebrities. You answered them with responses that won't stir up controversies or anything.

Thinking you've got through the red carpet and almost to your seat all of a sudden you hear someone call your name and it's the last person you wanted to her, but you wanted to hear him to.

Cameron yells "Y/n, Y/n" he runs over and hugs you "Hey cutie." You hear those woulda and want run away crying "Hey Cam" you smile

"You look great" he smiles

"So do you" you hold back the tears hearing his girlfriend say "Come on Cam" he nods a her and looks at you then back at her the back to you starting to walk away taking a few steps but coming back to hug you and kiss you away from the cameras and her. The didn't last but so long because people could be watching. It that's all you needed.

You walk in later passing them and not making it awkward or anything. Later when it's time for you to sing you get in your stage dress and get ready. When you get on stage on of the brightest faces you see is Cam's smiling at you hard like he use to when he saw you walking down the runway. You try to hard your tears but I wasn't very long till you go to the chorus of the song

I really suggest you listen to this song i
Because it's such a good song and I love how it fits the theme so if you don't know the song I suggest you listen to it.

After you finish the song tears in your eyes you look down and see Cam you mouths "I still love you to" as he claps his hands along with the rested crowd. You take a bow and take home a fashion award.

And as a after for the show happens your approach by a rather handsome guy and he holds out his hand to greet you and he says "Hi in Jake and I wanted to congrats and you are extremely talented and really beautiful"

You smile and say "thank you oh and my name is Y/n"

"Thank is a beautiful name."

"Thank you, you know I would really like to get to know you better how about one day we meet up for some food?"

You smile and nod "I would love to" you smile and he smiles back. A few seconds later you see a friend so you sat your goodbye to him "I'll see you late my friend is over there and I'm to go talk to her, see you."

"Bye" He says watching you walking away and as you turn around to see him you looking at you like this:

And he says to him self "Till I see you again beautiful"

*hint hint*

Alternate versions coming 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 3.5K 41
the title says it all. all these imagines are written by me, hope you enjoy. ethebratt2017
123K 2.8K 104
โ™ก Both French and English (but mostly English) OS or Imagines about celebrities. I guess you can request one if you want... I'll write it if I'm in...
33.9K 621 14
hello :) writing one shots of celebrities/characters. Please consider that English is not my native language. Request are open!! gxg gip
1.7M 19.1K 101
The very first, One Direction preferences for us black girls. If you feel the need to add an ignorant comment about interracial couples, please sa...