Jealousy: The Full Series - A...

Od Spiderninja_1

All eight parts of the "Andi Mack Jealousy" series, here in one huge story. Join the Good Hair Crew in one of... Více

1x01 - Invited
1x02 - Setting Up
1x03 - Being Around You
1x04 - Aren't You Happy?
1x05 - If You Love Someone
1x06 - Do You Like Her?
1x07 - Leverage
1x08 - Falling Out
1x09 - Whodunnit?
1x10 - Confessing
1x11 - Cute As You
2x01 - It's Settled
2x02 - First Impressions
2x03 - Conversation 101
2x04 - Coming Clean
2x05 - Outed
2x06 - It's A Hang
2x07 - The Kiss That Felt Like Hours
2x08 - How Wonderful
2x09 - It Should Be Me!
2x10 - Good Hair Crew
3x02 - Moving Forward
3x03 - Something New
3x04 - Revenge
3x05 - Guilt
3x06 - Memories You'll Forget
3x07 - Dating! Start!
3x08 - Into You
3x09 - Miracles
3x10 - They're Back
3x11 - No Control
4x01 - Stupid Emotions
4x02 - My Vest Friend
4x03 - Food Fight
4x04 - Talk
4x05 - Story Time
4x06 - The Full Story
4x07 - Torn Apart
4x08 - Moving
4x09 - Forgive and Forget
4x10 - We're Not...
5x01 - We're Going On A Trip
5x02 - Meet The Matthews
5x03 - Start Packing
5x04 - Surprise Visit
5x05 - "Ladies!"
5x06 - Brand New Buddy
5x07 - Central Park
5x08 - Topanga's
5x09 - Sushi Bar
5x10 - Take On The World
6x01 - New School
6x02 - Power Of Attraction
6x03 - Friendly Competition
6x04 - Abuse
6x05 - A Broken Promise
6x06 - Time I Tell Him
6x07 - The Dance Of Romance
6x08 - One Time
6x09 - So Perfect
7x01 - Blossoming
7x02 - Can We Talk?
7x03 - I Want To Date You
7x04 - Progress
7x05 - A Finding Out
7x06 - Moving Slow
7x07 - Spike
7x08 - Guess Who's Back
7x09 - I Love You
7x10 - Deep Cuts
8x01 - Ghost
8x02 - Alone For Awhile
8x03 - Pop The Question
8x04 - Big News
8x05 - Gunshot
8x06 - Blood Spilt
8x07 - Redlining
8x08 - Luck
8x09 - Taken
8x10 - It All Ends
8x11 - Our Lives
Bonus Chapter/Epilogue

3x01 - Keeping Me Entertained

586 10 7
Od Spiderninja_1

Bex's POV:
"Andi! Hurry up! You're going to be late!

"Late?" Andi said. "It's just hanging out at the park with my friends." Andi walked out of her room, wearing that Good Hair Crew T-Shirt that Cyrus had gotten for her, Buffy, and Jonah.

"How do I look?" she asked me. I made a nod and said, "Incredible."

Andi smiled, grabbed her bag, and then left. I dropped myself onto the couch. Finally, relaxing time.

It's been hard being the grownup. So much responsibility. So much stress. The rest of the house has started working smoothly. It's just me.

Oh well. At least now, I can just relax and sleep.

Bzzt. Bzzt.

I checked my phone. Oh, yeah. That's right. I still have work on Saturdays.

—————

Andi's POV:
I walked through the park. So far, nothing big happened. Don't know why I expected something huge to occur. Then again, my life has been a rollercoaster these past months.

I saw Jonah and Cyrus by the tree, and I walked up to them. Those two have been dating for like 2 weeks now. It's so adorable.

Oh, look over there. See them? Making out behind the tree? Yes. That is how they kiss. It happens all the time.

Buffy walked up to me, saying, "Hey Andi. Have you seen Jyrus?"

I was confused. "Who?"

"You know. Jonah and Cyrus. Jyrus. It's their ship name."

I chuckled and pointed at the tree. "They're making out over there."

Buffy grabbed me. "Let's go scare them."

I pulled back. "No. Let's let them have their moment."

We sat at a nearby bench, and watched their little smooch session. Buffy whispered, "You think they'll notice us?"

I shook my head. "Nope. We just have to wait till they finish."

—————

Cyrus's POV:
Me and Jonah finally stopped kissing. We just finished and I already wanted to do it again. "That was... really nice." I said to him.

Jonah held my hand. "We could do that again later."

"Yes. Do that later." We both looked at the bench to see Andi and Buffy sitting there. I was so embarrassed. "How long we're sitting there?"

Buffy said, "Around the time you guys started." She looked at her watch. "So, around 10 minutes."

I covered my face so that they wouldn't see I was blushing. "Omagod. I can't believe that just happened."

Jonah quickly changed the subject. "So, what should we do first?"

Buffy suggested we went to that new movie, "Doggo With A Bloggo". We all agreed at headed to the theater.

—————

Jonah's POV:
We all purchased our tickets, snacks, and drinks. We took our seats and waited for the movie to start.

"What is this about again? I asked. Andi turned to me. "I think it's about a talking dog. His family finds out, and at the same time, they have crazy adventures that he posts on his blog."

"So, a talking dog, has a blog?" The thought was still confusing, but I just went with it.

———

The movie was still going, and Buffy and Andi fell asleep. Cyrus and I were still up, but it was BORING!

We stared at each other. It was too dark, so I couldn't tell if he was smiling or not. I'm pretty sure it was positive, since he was chuckling when he looked at me.

We both looked at Andi and Buffy, checking to see if they were awake. They weren't.

"They're not awake. You wanna..." I didn't even have to finish my question. Cyrus had already said, "Yes."

We both leaned in and started making out... again. It was incredible. At the same time, we made sure not to fall asleep. Don't want someone to take a picture of us.

—————

Cyrus's POV:
The movie was over, and the four of us walked out of the theater. Andi said, "Uhh! I can't believe we missed the ending!"

I said to her, "Don't worry about it. It was boring anyways."

She shot me a look. "Okay, then. What was the ending."

Me and Jonah looked at each other. "Uhhhhhhhhhh..."

Buffy chuckled. "Called it. Pay up, Andi."

Jonah asked, "What was it this time?"

Andi gave her a dollar and said, "That you two would make out again if we weren't paying attention."

We all said goodbye to each other and I headed home. A thought kept lingering in my head. All Jonah and I have been doing was making out. Was that all our relationship was? The thought kept me up at night.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

56K 3K 44
"You Bitch!" "I'm gonna kill you, I'm gonna kill you!" I started running towards her."Mason grabbed me by my waist and wrapped his arms around me...
345K 13.9K 39
*Completed* ||"Actually, Mr Parker. We were showing the new girl to her class." Seth says as he pushes me forward, in front of the whole class. Serio...
28.4K 660 36
oneshots of your favorite andi mack characters! read and enjoy! began: ~'03•29•2018'~ completed: ~'04•30•2018'~ vote and comment! written by: °•:*won...
204K 9.3K 30
(Though highly recommend to read the book "Obsession, Madness & Love" first, this book can be read as a standalone.) ________________________________...