Mafia ¦¦ Seventeen

oddneocult

Ranks, back stories, scenarios, imagines, and preferences for Seventeen in an alternate universe for the mafi... Еще

Seventeen Ranks
No Other Option - Back Stories
Wonwoo - Can't Resist
Dangerous - The8
Playing Games - Dokyeom
Feeling Safe - Dino
You Try To Run Away
Interesting - Hoshi
Mine Now - Woozi
Angst!S. Coups
They Ask For Help On a Job
Angst!S. Coups - Pt. 2
Small Things - Seungkwan
Techniques - Wonwoo
S. P. Y. - Joshua
Enigmatic - Jun #1
Love Me Right - Jeonghan
New Delivery - Vernon
Enigmatic - Jun #2
Someone Else Flirts With You
Juice - Wonwoo
Defective Deal - Dino
He Met Your Parents
Carrying The Load - Vernon
Mine Now - Woozi Pt. 2
SVT Has A Crush On S. Coups Sister
What You Do When They're Off Work
Treasure - Joshua
You Took A Big Fall (Non-Mafia)
They Come Home To You Crying
Reaction To You Telling Them No
They Kidnap The Wrong Girl
Reactions: Carrying The Load
Black Hole - Hoshi
They Torture The Wrong Person
It Takes Time - Seungkwan
You're Happier Without Them
Bad Romance - Woozi
You Warm Up To Them
You're Pregnant With Their Child
You're Close With Another Member
Boy In Luv - S. Coups
You're Held Hostage
You Say I Love You (First Time)
You're a Spy
Worry is Dead - Mingyu
Enigmatic - Jun Pt. 3
You Confess To Him
Cause Of - S. Coups
They're Seriously Injured
You Get The Job Done Before Him
Day by Day - Joshua
Their Captive Faints
You Walk In On Them Crying
You Make Him Jealous
Memories - Joshua
Tuesday - The8
You're Hurt While Training
Freak Accident - Mingyu
They Fall In Love With a Single Mom
Defective Deal pt. 2 - Dino
Berserk - Joshua
Their Sister Loves a Rival
Shot Through The Heart - Wonwoo
They Fall For a Rival's Sister
Liar Liar - Wonwoo
Friends to Lovers: Jun and Hoshi
Friends to Lovers: Wonwoo & The8
Stuck - Hoshi
Scold - Hoshi
The First Time You Met Them pt. 1
Torture Line: You Ask To Watch
You're a Lightweight with Drinking
Black Widow - S. Coups
You Take a Nonfatal That Would Prove Fatal For Them
You Give Them Affection
Angst!S. Coups - Pt. 3
Freak Accident pt. 2 - Mingyu
They Fall In Love With Someone Shy
Always, Forever. - Dino
Total Burst - Vernon
Inconvenient Secret - DK
You Have Baby Fever
Many Ends - The8
They Think You Ran Away
Change Up - Woozi/Coups
Never - Vernon
Their Child is Kidnapped
You Have a Mental Breakdown
Apples - Jun
They Break Up With a Rival (Cont.)
Like a Bandaid - Woozi
They Flirt With a Client For Business
You Won't Listen to Them
Blood, Tears, and Grease - Jun
You Plan to Move to Another Country
Angst!S. Coups [4/Final]
Change of Heart - Woozi
They Make You Fall in Love Again
Winner Winner - Vernon
Interesting [2] - Hoshi
Liar Liar [2] - Wonwoo
The Truth Untold - S. Coups
Treasure [2] - Joshua
Shot Through the Heart [2] - Wonwoo
Small Things [2] - Seungkwan

First Time You Met Them (Pt. 2)

3.1K 75 11
oddneocult

Woozi
You went to your father's business nearly everyday, even if it was dangerous. Dangerous as in he's a mafia boss.

But you've been doing this for half of your life so you're used to it, even if your father would never let his precious child join his horrid mafia. That didn't stop you from getting into every little thing that came up in his office.

"Ooh hello there new boy, I've never seen you before!" You called out to gain the attention of the small boy sitting in the chair outside of your father's room.

"Oh. Hi." Was all he said, without looking up.

You pulled up a chair and sat in front of him, determined to make him talk. "The boss isn't here today, I'm taking all of his appointments since I'm his child. So, speak up."

"Ah, sorry. Didn't realize I was speaking to such an important person," He stood up, "My name is Woozi. I'm here for... a job?"

His tone of voice was highly suspicious, "Are you sure?" You glared at him, "What's your family name? Or should I ask for your real name?"

'Woozi' gulped, "Um- Lee."

"Have I seen you somewhere before, Mr. Woozi Lee?"

He gritted his teeth and sighed, "Fuck it, I'm through with these games. You're coming with me."

•••●●■●●•••

The8
"How long were you planning on keeping up this stupid game?" Someone squawked from behind you.

You turned back with a cocked eyebrow, curious about the situation going on around you. Instead of a peaceful discovery, you hit straight into a man with stern eyes surrounded by three other men. Your instinct told you to run, but you were held in place.

"Are you going to answer him?" Some frog-boy chimed in from behind the man who apparently squawks. You loosened up as this boy spoke, as he had a soothing voice.

You choked on your words, "G-game?" Nothing else would spill out of your mouth. You were at a loss of words.

The frog-boy stepped forward and made himself eye level with you. Cautiously studying you up and down, he looked down in defeat.

"You're not Lee Sunmi."

"Who?"

"Sorry- um," He appeared to be fumbling over his words now, "I mistook you for someone, but-"

The squeaky man patted the frog's back, probably signalling for them to leave. The two other boys began snickering as they left by themselves.

"My name is Minghao. I'd like if we saw each other again." 'Minghao' cracked a smile, completely changing from his crude manner a moment a go. The boy that was left let out a scream before running to join the ones who abandoned him.

After an awkward exchange of numbers, you parted ways; very confused and wondering about Lee Sunmi.

•••●●■●●•••

Mingyu
"[Y/L/N] [Y/F/N]. Fancy seeing you here!" A strange voice called out to you. Though you'd never heard the owner of it or met them, you knew exactly who it was.

You spun around quickly to confirm your suspicions. You were right. Kim Mingyu stood there with a stupid grin on his face. A face that could make anyone melt, out of love or disgust. You had no idea which you were feeling in this moment.

"No hello?" He cried with a pout on his face.

"Why are you here?"

"I heard you'd be here, I wanted to meet you. After all, you're next in line for boss when your father croaks. Right?" He was right, but you weren't going to tell him that. He probably already knew anyway due to the fact that he was in the same position not long a go. Then you heard that he fucked it up and you couldn't help yourself from laughing.

Thinking of his situation still brought a small chuckle out of you now, "Alright, screw-up. You met me, time for you to get the hell out of here."

"I don't recall you owning this area... In fact I believe it belongs to Seventeen."

"Oh, it belongs to S. Coups?"

"Don't test me, asshole." Mingyu's mood suddenly changed after he discovered you were mocking his position. You rolled your eyes, deciding you had enough. He was right about who the parking lot belonged to, so you had no room to stay there.

Mingyu called out as you walked away, "I think we'll be seeing each other soon, though! Thanks for coming!" He sounded enthusiastic once again, as if he won this 'battle'.

•••●●■●●•••

Dokyeom
It was a dangerous world out there, and a casino definitely wasn't a safe place for you to be either. Especially when you were only fifteen. However your friend, Seungkwan, promised nothing bad would happen. He basically owned the place, and he was only fourteen. That being said, he really isn't that trustworthy.

He dragged you into it by saying he'd introduce you to his 'cute' friend, Seokmin. He was a genius at poker and any game really. At least that's what Seungkwan said. You and Seokmin were apparently perfect for each other just because Seungkwan saw you playing online poker once.

"Look, [Y/N]. Don't say any of your stupid shit today. Seokmin is a true intellectual and won't play around."

"Seungkwan. You said he's only fifteen, why would he act like that?"

"Don't ask me!" Seungkwan shouted as he pushed you towards a table. There was a boy sitting there, who you assumed was Seokmin.

He noticed you instantaneously, "Ah, hello ma'am, nice evening? Isn't it?" You could easily notice how unnatural he was acting.

"I don't know what Seungkwan told you about me but I'm not very proper."

He sighed, "I know. I thought I'd try to do something to impress you, though."

"Well, I've heard a lot of your jokes through Seungkwan and those impressed me so," As soon as you mentioned jokes, a bright smile formed on his face.

"Really?! I have a lot of great jokes, so don't worry!"

•••●●■●●•••

Seungkwan
You were just casually sitting in a restaurant by yourself, seeing as it was your birthday and you wanted to do something fun. Your friends were all busy somehow, though.

You felt awkward being one of the only people here. It was expected since you're in a bad part of town, but someone told you that they have good food. And who were you to pass up a delicious meal?

There were five other people in the place, and you couldn't help but stare at a pair of them. The boy with a sweet, round face immediately caught your attention.

You accidently continued stared at him for a few minutes, and he surprisingly didn't notice. When the waiter walked up to his table was when you finally tore your eyes away.

It seemed he was a loud type, as you could hear him across the restaurant. "I don't like salad. Or eye contact!" It felt as if his words were directed straight at you, and when you looked to him again, you were right.

"Yeah! That's right! I'm talking to you!" For someone who didn't like eye contact, he was sure making a lot with you now. So, maybe you got to lost in his beauty before that you didn't notice him looking back at you.

The foreign-looking friend he was with urged him to go over to you. Your instincts made you shake your head no, which only pushed him further to come near you.

The two of you maintained eye contact as he stood up but due to him not paying attention, he tripped over his own chair, breaking your stare-off.

He noticed you breaking out into laughter, making him pop up off the floor quickly and dash towards you.

"I'm sorry, this was all just an excuse to get closer to you," He rubbed the back of his head, "I'm Seungkwan. And I tend to be dramatic, my friends say."

You flashed a smile, "I think I could get used to that."

•••●●■●●•••

Vernon
It was another simple day at your father's shop. No one wanted to come in and buy the busted computer hardware that he found in random places. You couldn't blame them. It was all old or chipped in so many places, how could it even work?

Every other hour you'd get a customer that would walk in, but they'd only want to use the bathroom. They didn't even bother to glance at the technology. Your father might as well start charging for people to use the toilet.

A small group of 4 boys came through the door, breaking your thoughts. You gave them a small bow as a greeting and one of them surprisingly returned your greeting.

He immediately went to work on searching through your inventory for whatever he needed. You kept an eye on him, because he was the only person who ever searched through the items. You truly had no idea what to do since it's been so long. However, the rest of his supposed friends just sauntered around, shooting a few glances your way.

Before you knew it, the polite boy was standing in front of your counter. "Excuse me, do you have any of the Canary's?" He asked, sounding quite confident while asking for a bird at a technology store.

"Yeah, uh, let me just... go in the back and see..." You walked away as he stood there with a smile.

You were really just going to see your father and see what he says.

You peeked your head through the door, "Hey, some kid just asked for a bird? Is that a name that I just don't know?"

"Oh- I'll deal with it!" Your dad yelled as he rushed out of his room and threw whatever he was working on on the floor.

"That definitely wasn't shady." You said to yourself.

"[Y/N]! Come meet my favorite boy!"

"Oh, god."

You walked over to see your father firmly shaking hands with the nice boy.

"What is this, a drug deal or something?" You murmured as a joke.
You swear you saw your father shaking his head yes.

The boy coughed, "I'm Hansol. It's great to finally meet you."

"Finally?"

•••●●■●●•••

Dino
"What the hell is going on? Why can't I just go home and find my own entertainment?" You heard someone shouting behind the door. As a professional dancer, that wasn't the type of thing you wanted to hear. You guess it just wasn't his type of thing and his friends forced him into it. That's what usually happens in these gangs. Half of them want it and half of them don't.

As you heard the man who set this up, Yoon Jeonghan, trying to coax the complainer into the room, you felt a pair of arms wrap around your chest.

"Oh, hey babe. Didn't expect to find you here!" The voice belonged to Jung Jaehyun, one of your past clients. You struggled to get him to release his grip by shaking and hitting his arms with your own.

You sighed, "There's a whole gang outside of that door. Let go of me now or so help me..."

"So help you what?" Jaehyun carried on talking about things you'd do, while you fiddled with the knife strapped to your upper thigh. You only wore dresses to these types of things for easy access. Of course, you had to be cautious when dealing with the people that you do.

Everything happened in an instant. The complaining boy bursted through the door asking "What's wrong?". You swiping your little pocket knife and making a quick guess on where to hit. Jaehyun screaming. Three fingers falling to the floor.

Before the boy could even react to the rival member, Jaehyun rushed and dove out of the window he must've came in.

The new boy pouted, "Looks like you didn't need me after all..." He seemed disappointed that he missed the excitement.

You just shrugged as he noticed the fingers still laying on the floor. He half cringed, but remembered that he's seen worse.

"You can call me Dino. I promise I'll be much better to you than that asshole who just fled."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

115K 2K 29
❛ 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙧 ❜ [ 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 ! ] ▸ 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬 ▸ 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟, 𝐚𝐧�...
3.9K 39 4
a book made for one shots / scenarios / imagines for Seventeen members! requests are open so if you wanna request one, you can go ahead & do so...
786K 12.5K 75
Many scenarios that I know you've imagined yourself in... :)
43.4K 1.4K 31
[COMPLETED] 3 gangs trying to steal precious gems, but instead they are trapped together to work as a team, but are they going to get closer? Warning...