Scars Left by Memories ↠ Stil...

By -missmischief

In which Alexandria Mikaelson is Klaus' full sister, and after the death of Kol, she decides to go off on her... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤

21

6.7K 218 98
By -missmischief

𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃
Oh no, honey, I'm an angel, I swear. The horns are only there to hold up the halo

"SO when did you get there?" ​

Detective Douche — sorry, McCall, carefully calculated each and every single teenager sitting down before him.

​He instantly noticed that the five teens all showed different bodily behavior toward the situation.

Scott had a tight expression on his face as he sat straight up, Kira refused to take her eyes off the floor while she pressed her elbows on her thighs and Lydia continued to rub her fingers over her kneecaps. Stiles leaned his back against the bench seeming as though the entire situation barely affected him, Alex's posture showed that she had been completely annoyed with the on-going interrogation.

​And, she was.

"At the same time," Stiles stated vaguely, looking as though the conversation had been like day-to-day chitchat. ​

"At the same time as who?" ​

"The same time as me," Scott prompted, and Alec rolled her eyes as Stiles pointed his forefinger at the Alpha next to him as they gave Scott's father a dull look. ​

"By coincidence?" His father questioned, eyebrows inching their way up his forehead as he stared down at his son. ​

"What do you mean by coincidence?" Alex asked, joining in on annoying Scott's useless father.

​"That's what I'm asking you," McCall elaborated, masking his frustration toward the teenagers who were only giving him extremely vague answers. "The three of you showed up at the same time. Was that coincidence?" ​

"Are you asking me?" Scott inquired, face conforming in feign confusion as he peered up at his father. ​

"I think he's asking me," Stiles countered, turning to look at the boy next to him. ​

Alex huffed out in dismissal, "He's obviously asking me." ​

Lydia pursed her lips, deciding to invite herself into the chaos. "I think he's asking all three of you."

"Okay, let me answer the questions," McCall cut in, just as his face contorted in annoyance when he realized that he had slipped up which meant that the teenagers were doing what they had planned to do.

Alex quirked up an eyebrow, tilting her head at his wording, and Stiles pursed his lips in questioning — all of them wore smug looks as they looked up at the man.

"Let me ask the questions."

Stiles winked, pointing a finger at the agent.

"Just so I have this absolutely clear. Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school. Someone left him a coded message on the blackboard telling him to kill Kira and Carter. Then Barrow took Kira to a power substation and tied her up with the intent of luring Carter there and electrocuting them, which blacked out the entire town."

Stiles head slightly bobbed. "Sounds about right."

"How'd you know he would take her to a power station?" Agent McCall asked, looking directly at Stiles for the answer considering he was the only one that had been willing to talk.

"Well, 'cause he was an electrical engineer," Stiles began. "So where else would he take her?"

Rafael McCall clenched his jaw slightly, frustration starting to show on his face. "That's one hell of a deduction there, Stiles."

"Yeah, what can I say? I take after my Pops. He's in law enforcement," Stiles retorted with obvious sarcasm, a smirk evident on his face as he glanced behind McCall to send his gave a wink while pointing his forefinger at the man.

There was a grumbled choke from the Sheriff's mouth, letting his façade slip as his son's sarcastic mouth got to him.

Agent McCall wasn't pleased to know that the Sheriff was chuckling during such a serious situation, his head turning slightly as Stilinski turned his laughter into a hoarse cough. His hand waving to his son, giving Stiles a knowing look, silently telling him that if he answered professionally the interrogation would end.

"Stiles," Stilinski called out. "Just, uh, just answer the man." 

Alex tilted her head and smirked. "We made a good guess." She leaned forward with a heated glare, wanting to drain him dry.

"What were the two of you doing?" Agent McCall asked, attention turning upon Scott and Kira. 

"Eating sushi," Kira explained, while Scott stated, "Eating pizza." They quickly realized their mistake, glancing at one another with wide eyes before they tried again. This time, Scott started with Kira's first answer "Eating sushi," while Kira said what Scott had previously voiced, "Eating pizza." 

With a silent huff, the two spoke simultaneously, "Eating sushi and pizza." 

"You believe this?" McCall asked, glancing over his shoulder at Sheriff Stilinski, wondering if he had grasped the concept the teenagers were trying to justify to them. 

Stilinski pursed his lips. "To be honest, I haven't believed a word Stiles has said since he learned how to speak. But I think these kids found themselves in the right place at the right time and those two girls sitting there are very lucky for it." 

"Kira," McCall said, gaining the girl's attention. "Is that how you remember it?"

Everyone seemed to tense up, finding themselves leaning forward a bit to send her a warning glance. Kira look at each one of them nervously, gulping as she tried to form the words on her tongue.

Alex would be no less than pissed if Kira blew their cover, if she knew what was good for her she would keep what happened that night to herself.

"Yes," Kira stated, her head moving up and down in the slightest way.

"I can easily do this myself," Alex spoke as she approached Stiles, Scott, and Kira. Stiles was handing him keys to the storage office in which held Kira's phone.

Call her creepy, but she had listened in on her and Scott's conversation, the one about the pictures that laid on her phone. Now, using her enhanced sight, she had saw the photo Scott had took of her.

"What?" Kira mumbled, looking up at Alex with wide eyes.

"Scott, you know I can get in and out of there faster than you can saw Geronimo." The blonde looked him in the eyes, knowing that he knew what she was about to do. He hesitantly nodded his head so she took it as a sign to turn to Kira. "I have abilities that can get me in and out of there. No one will see or hear me. Do you trust me?" She nodded her head and handed the blonde the keys, and she smiled at her.

Alex walked towards the back door to the sheriff station, grabbed the handle, used the key, closed the door behind her, and flashed herself to the storage room. She grabbed the handle, broke it thanks to not having the key and quickly got inside, closing the door behind her upon hearing footsteps approaching her.

She grabbed the most recent box, grabbed Kira's phone, and tried to turn it on to only find it dead. She scrambled through the drawers, looking for a charger or anything she could use to charge the phone. When she found one, she plugged it up to the laptop that sat atop the desk. She impatiently waited until the phone flashed on, and quickly got clicked the photo gallery, deleted the photos, cleaned off her hand prints just in case, and stuck it back into the bag and box.

She leaned against the wall, listening in on any heart beats or footsteps to find none that was near her, so she flashed herself out of there.

THE booming of the bass made Alex's bones rattle as she made her way to stand in front of the sliding door, and could feel the ground beneath her feet practically shaking.

When the door finally slid open, she smiled at the sight before her.

Everyone had been illuminated beyond practical belief - the entire party was incredible, something that she was going to have to give Danny props to. And the twins flawlessly executed it, had her questioning if the place was even Derek's loft or a rave.

She walked down the small pair of steps, her high heels clicking against the stone floor.

She looked across the room to find Isaac and Allison staring at each other. Even if she was across the room from them, she could still feel the sexual tension. Her eyes then casted over to where she saw Kira and Scott standing. She smiled at them, watching as their hands entwined. But her smile faded as she saw Stiles kissing a random girl in the corner of the room.

She wrapped her arms around herself as she continued to watch as they made out. "Are you okay, Alex?" She turned her head away from the painful sight to see Lydia staring up at her with concerned eyes.

"Yeah," the blonde told her, but her voice cracked.

Lydia pursed her lips, her eyes wandering to where Alex had been staring. "That asshole!" She exclaimed which made the original look down at her in surprise. "I'm gonna stomp on his eyeballs with my stiletto's," she threatened and was about to stomp over to him, but Alex grabbed her hand, stopping her. She looked back at her in surprise. "Why are you stopping me?"

"Because even if I like him, I'm not gonna stop him from liking someone else," Alex told her, shrugging. "Plus, I'm used to be the second choice."

"You're not my second choice." Alex looked at Lydia with wide eyes. "I mean, you'll always be my first choice." Her mouth fell open in shock. "Oh, um, sorry." She pushed herself away from the blonde and rushed off outside.

Getting over her shock, Alex rushed after her. When she approached her, she was mumbling under her breath, shaking her head.

"It's okay, Lydia," Alex spoke and as the strawberry blonde turned around to face her, she grabbed her soft face in her hands, and pressed their lips together, not knowing that Stiles was watching them.

When she pulled away, Alex leaned her forehead on hers. "If you want to have some more fun, join me inside." She fully pulled back, winked at her, and then went back inside.

ALEX quickly whipped around in time to see Derek flop the electric paino over. Everything went silent as they all watched Derek and Cora step onto the small stage Ethan had built. "Get out!" His voice echoed throughout the room, making everyone freeze before rushing out of the loft.

"Wow," the blonde mused, stepping forward. "What a party." She looked around at the black figures that stood in front of them, and she looked to her right, finding Lydia shivering which made her concerned.

The shadowy figures all turned in sync to stare at Aiden.

"Guys," He spoke, his voice wavering slightly. "They're all looking at me. Why are they all looking at me? Guys?"

As the shadowy figures got closer to Aiden, the pack all jumped in to fight them. Slashing, growling, scratchiny, kicking, and punching at them, but they were too fast even for Alex.

The blonde original ended up getting kicked in the back, and slid across the floor, sliding face first into one of the pillars. She groaned, hearing a crack come from her nose before she stood up again. She got in a defensive stance and growled loudly, letting her hybrid-ness out on display.

One of them whipped out a sword, trying to scare her, but it only made her run forward, which resulted in her stomach being slashed by the sword. She yelled out in pain and was pushed back to the floor. As they stood over her, about to stab me, the sun came up and they disappeared.

The blonde groaned, standing up, her hands were gripping at her stomach. Blood kept leaking out and it surprised her as she didn't heal as quickly as she usually does.

She looked up at Scott with wide eyes. "They can hurt me," she told him, watching as the slash slowly healed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 1.4K 28
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 | the vampire diaries 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 she looked up at the stars as she missed him while he did the same 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩...
7.8K 166 21
BLOODSTAIN | ❝Isn't everyone's family a little fucked up.❞ • in which Miracle Camille Mikaelson, the youngest daughter of the original hybrid...
332K 10.4K 65
in which, the salvatore's sister goes through heartbreak and victory. katherine pierce x female oc ...
331K 5.4K 18
Annette Mikealsons, the youngest after Henrik died that night. Now her and her family are being awaken by their dearest brother, and drama starts up...