Scars Left by Memories ↠ Stil...

By -missmischief

In which Alexandria Mikaelson is Klaus' full sister, and after the death of Kol, she decides to go off on her... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤

20

8K 219 26
By -missmischief

𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐙𝐄
and she would bow to no one

"YOU'RE back in school?" Alex heard Scott ask as Stiles and her joined him.

She crossed her arms, facing the twins with a glare. After they tried to kill Boyd, she's hated them ever since.

Ethan shook his head, his brooding brother stationed next to him as he explained, "No, just to talk."

"Oh," Stiles scoffed from behind them, moving to stand next to Alex. "That's kind of a change of pace for you guys. Seeing as how usually, you're just hurting, maiming, and killing."

Aiden ignored Stiles, his attention pinpointed on Scott. "You need a pack — we need an Alpha."

"Yeah, absolutely not," Stiles denied, answering for his two best friends, "That's hilarious, though."

"Scott has a pack," Alex fired at the twins, taking a step in front of Scott. "Sorry, it looks like you'll have to go out and find yourself another alpha." She patted Aiden's chest before she stood back to Scott's and Stiles' side.

"You came to us for help. We helped," Ethan protested.

Alex narrowed her eyes. "You beat his face into a bloody pulp," she reminded them. "And then I beat you to a bloody pulp. Now, that might sound fair, but it's nothing compared to what you guys did to us when you were with Deucalion."

"Why would I say yes?" Scott asked, tilting his head.

"We'd add strength," Aiden explained, giving his brother a knowing look as confidence seemed to radiate off of them. "We'd make you even more powerful. There's no reason to say no."

Alex let out a humorless chuckle at their words.

"Sorry to burst your very small bubble, but I'm stronger, faster and smarter than the both of you combined. I'm what makes this pack — my pack — strong. We don't need you," she spat at them just as Rebekah wondered over to them. "And plus, now my sister has joined the pack, making us a whole lot stronger, stronger than your old pack could ever dream of being."

"I can think of another one," Isaac spoke as he walked over to them. "Like the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd. In fact," he turned to face his pack, "I don't know why we're not impaling them right now."

"You want to try?" Aiden stepped forward challengingly.

Alex took a step forward but Scott gripped her wrist. In a flash, she was out of his hold and was holding Aiden up by his throat.

"Now, you listen here, you mutt. I could rip out your jugular right here and right now, and no one could do or say nothing because I could make them unsee it." The original tightened her hold on his neck to the point where she heard a small crack. "If you threaten us again, and I mean anyone I care about, you will be killed, but first, I'll kill Ethan right in front of you." She flashed her eyes at him. "So, if you even dare look at us in the wrong way, you best pray that I'm in a good mood." She let him go and watched as he fell to the ground, breathing in deeply.

"Sorry, but they don't trust you," Scott spoke, giving Alex a look. "And neither do I."

BEACON Hills High School had seen its fair share of horrible and gut-wrenching things.  But they hadn't expected there to be someone entering the building that wasn't already attending.

The day went from mildly okay to shit once everyone found out that there was a murderer hiding in the same place they were. 

Police was already swarming the hallways in search for the infamous Shrapnel Bomber, William Barrow — he had escaped the hospital after he miraculously woke up in the middle of his surgery and he was now hiding the in school.

But what had Alex and her friends even more alarmed was the fact that Barrow had stated that the reason he even blew up that bus full of students was because they had glowing eyes. 

Alex could make a pretty extensive list of people who fit that description — including herself. 

"Barrow went after kids with glowing eyes?" Isaac questioned Stiles, walking alongside Alex, Lydia, and Allison as the five of them made their way down to the first floor of the school. "He said those exact words?" 

Stiles nodded as they trotted down the stairs. "Yeah, and no one knows how he woke up from anesthesia. Just that when they opened him up, they found a tumor full of live flies, which in any other circumstance would be all kinds of awesome." 

While four of them continued to walk down the hallway, Lydia suddenly stopped, shock written on her face as she asked, "Did you say flies?" 

"Lydia?" Allison called wearily, wondering where exactly the strawberry-blonde was going with her question. 

"All day I have been hearing this sound," Lydia explained. "It's like...this buzzing." 

The original frowned, taking small steps over to her friend. "Like the sound of flies?" 

"Exactly like the sound of flies," Lydia confirmed, nodding her head firmly. The four of them moved back toward her, none of them knowing exactly how to go about the situation.

THEY all split up to find Barrow, Isaac and Scott, the twins, and then Rebekah and Alex. They all took different area's to look over so they wouldn't skip over anything.

"So, you and Stiles, huh?" Alex looked over at Rebekah with questioning eyes. "It seems like you're finally getting what you always wanted. A family; a pack. A love interest." She gave the youngest blonde a look, sadness in her eyes.

"Rebekah." Alex sighed, coming to a stop. "Just because I'm here with them, it doesn't mean that I've forgotten about my real family." She grabbed her hands. "This whole experience has led me to my true path; to my true self. I have actually found a place that accepts me for everything that I am."

Alex gently grabbed her face in her hands. "It also made me come to realization that I was under Klaus' spell for way too long. He might be my full brother, but he has hurt me too much." She gave her a sad smile. "These people give me hope. And I'd really appreciate it if you gave them a chance."

"Okay, I'll try. But no promises."

"WE didn't find anything," Rebekah told the group once both blondes joined them.

"Not even a scent," Scott added, shaking his head, disappointed.

"It's three o'clock, so school's over," Stiles said, his eyes squinting as the wheels began to turn in his head. "If there was a bomb, wouldn't he have set it off by now?" 

Ethan seemed to ask the one question the rest of them had been avoiding, looking at Lydia for the answer considering she was the one given the abilities to warn people before anything life-threatening happened. "Does that mean everybody's safe?" 

"I don't know," Lydia admitted, pursing her lips. "I just don't know."

"WHAT do the different colored strings mean?" Lydia questioned, wrapping a red string around her finger, looking at the board Stiles and Alex was making.

"Different stages of the investigation," the blonde original answered, handing the string to Stiles as she turned to face Lydia. "So green is solved, yellow is to be determined, blue's just pretty," she repeated Stiles as she remembered what he told her when she had asked him about it.

"What does red mean?"

"Unsolved," Stiles spoke up, still intrigued with the red string, putting it all over the board.

"You only have red on the board," Lydia stated which pursed lips.

"Yes, I'm aware. Thank you," Stiles grumbled, barely even glancing back at them.

"Did you get detention for pulling the alarm?"

"Yep. Every day this week." That's when Stiles decided to turn to them. "It's okay, though. We were onto something."

"Even though we couldn't find any proof of Barrow being there?" Lydia asked, her eyes on her finger which was turning slightly red due to how tight she had the string on it.

"Hey, Lydia," Alec spoke softly, kneeling down in front of her. "You've been right every time something like this has happened, okay? So don't start doubting yourself now."

"No scent. No bomb. And I got Stiles in trouble."

"Okay, look." The blonde sighed, grabbing her hand in mind and started undoing the string around her finger. "Barrow was there. You knew it. You felt it. Okay?" She looked into her hazel-green eyes. "And look, if you wanted to, I'd go back to that school right now and search all night just to prove it."

That's when an idea popped into her head. She grabbed Lydia's hand and helped her off the bed. "We're going to the school."

"SO, what are we looking for?" Lydia questioned, her perfectly plucked eyebrows raised. "That was supposed to be locked," she stated as we wandered into the biology room.

"Yeah. I know. Notice anything else?"

Lydia coughed lightly. "It smells like chemicals." Realization flashes through her beautiful eyes, and she turned to Alex. "You guys wouldn't have been able to catch his scent."

"He was here, performing very minor surgery on himself," Alec pointed out as she saw a small pile of blood on the floor. She sniffed the air, but couldn't smell anything but chemicals. "You were right."

"Then why don't I feel good about this?"

"Probably because he was here to kill somebody," Stiles deadpanned, fumbling about to see if he could find anymore clues.

"But who?"

"That's what we gotta figure out. We could spread out, start looking for Anything." Both Stiles and Alex turned around to see Lydia appoaching the chalk board. "Lydia, what are those?"

"Atomic numbers."

"Is it a formula?"

She shook her head. "Not really." She looked back at them. "Nineteen'z potassium. The first two make potassium iodide"

"Potassium is K, standing for kalium, the scientific neo-Latin name," Alex explained, grabbing the piece of chalk and wrote the letter K. "Radium is R," she muttered to herself and then did that with the rest of them.

"Kira."

WHEN Isaac answers the phone call, Scott quickly said, "Did Allison fine anything in the bestiary about flies."

There was the sound papers shuffling on the other end, "No, nothing. Just stuff about flies and the dead - nothing else."

"Okay. Thanks." Scott then hung up and ran his hands down his face.

Alex turned to Stiles and Lydia, and said, "They couldn't find anything, but we need to think of something fast because that girl is about to added to the list of unsolved murders in the this God-forsaken town."

"I knew he was there," Lydia admitted, her eyes wide. "How did I know that?"

Alex tilted her head. "Because you heard the flies, right?" She sighed. "What do you hear now?"

"I don't hear anything," Lydia croaked out, noticing how Scott's head drop as he let out a small exhale in defeat. "I feel like I can do this, but I don't know what to do. It's like it's on the tip of my tongue, and I don't know how to trigger it." She was growing even more agitated. "I just - I swear to God, it literally makes me want to scream." 

Alex's shoulders perked up. "Okay, then scream," The strawberry-blonde gave her an unsure look. "Look, I know exactly how good it feels to finally get it off of your chest, so scream."

Then, there was a deafening screech that rang through their ears, enough for Stiles, Scott, and Alex to go cowering back. And due to their heightened hearing, Scott and Alex tumbled to the ground, covering their ears. It hurt like a bitch, but it all soon went away when Lydia's scream died down.

"It's not flies," she whispered, staring up at a street lamp. "It's electricity."

SCOTT and Alex both ran into the substation, finding Kira tied to a metal fence, and they paused for a second.

"No!" Kira shouted and the next thing Alex knew, she was hit by a very big blast of electricity and went flying back into the wall, her back hitting it with a small pop. She fell to the floor, paralyzed seeing as she lost likely broke her spine. But, as quickly as she fell, she got back up, her spine healed.

Before she could do anything, Barrow elececuted Kira but instead of her being elececuted like Alex thought, a big ball of electricity flung out and in the middle of it stood Kira, absorbing the electricity.

"Yukimura," Alex muttered to herself, now understanding why that name sounded familiar. She was Noshiko's daughter. She was a Kitsune.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 271 13
Elizabeth Mikaelson Died from Rick when he was turned evil and has been stuck on the other side. When bonnie and Damon die they see her on the other...
242K 3.3K 38
Evie, a Gilbert, but selfless. Always put others first, and herself last. It is her senior year, and she meets Klaus, and it goes from there..... (in...
308K 7.6K 27
❦Hope Mikaelson didn't think her life could get any more complicated until she was kidnapped by the baddest alpha pack around.❦ ...
2.8K 37 17
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. She fell in love with him when they were together, then fell deeper in love with him in th...