Scars Left by Memories ↠ Stil...

By -missmischief

In which Alexandria Mikaelson is Klaus' full sister, and after the death of Kol, she decides to go off on her... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤

15

11.7K 357 95
By -missmischief

𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐑 𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒𝐄
Princess? Nah bitch, Queen

ALEX sat on a desk that was nearby where Stiles still laid under water. She chewed at her nails, not caring that she was ruining them. All she cared about right now was whether or not Stiles was gonna pop out of that bathtub. It's been hours, almost a whole day and she couldn't control the thoughts that came to mind as she listened to their very slow heartbeats.

And right as she went to suck all the blood out of Deaton in a rampage, they all gasped and jumped out of the tubs.

In excitement, the blonde ran towards Stiles and wrapped her arms around him. "Oh, thank God!" His arms wrapped around her waist and he inhaled.

"I saw it. I know where it is," Scott rushed out, ruining Stiles' and Alex's moment. She let out an annoyed breath and turned to Scott.

"Yeah, we passed it." Stiles nodded as he wrapped a towel around himself. "There's — There's a stump, this huge tree. Well, it's not huge anymore. It was cut down. But it's still big, though, very big."

Scott nodded along with Stiles. "It was the night we were looking for the body."

"Yeah, the same night you were bit by peter."

"I was there too, in the car with my mother," Allison spoke, her lips trembling slightly. "We almost hit someone."

"It was me." Scott looked at her abruptly. "You almost hit me." He turned to all of them. "We can find it."

Alec bit her lip, looking at him while tapping her fingers on a nearby operation table.

"What?"

"You guys were out a long time," Isaac told them, also biting down on his lip.

"How long is a long time?"

"Sixteen hours."

"We've been in the water for sixteen hours?" Scott questioned incrediously with wide brown eyes.

"And the full moon rises in less than four."

"NO, dude, you are not going back with them." Stiles told Scott as we all stood around the puppy eyed boy.

"I made a deal with Deucalion," He told them in a 'duh' tone.

"Does anyone else think that sounds a lot like a deal with the devil?" Stiles questioned, looking around at everyone before his eyes landed on the blonde. "Alex?"

"Well, I certainly wouldn't be as stupid as Scott." She crossed her arms, looking from Stiles to Scott. "You may think It's a good idea now, but he'll turn his back on you." She sighed, thinking about Niklaus. "I've met people like Deucalion. Hell, my own brother is worse than this so called 'demon' wolf," she stated the truth, knowing fully well that if Klaus was here, and he thought Scott would rise up to be something powerful, let's just say that no one in this town would be alive. "Buuut..." She trailed off, tilting her head slightly. "Sometimes the enemy of your enemy is your friend."

"Meaning circumstances like this sometimes require that you align yourself with people you'd normally consider enemies," Deaton translated, smiling at Alex.

"But, never trust them. Never," the original spoke  firmly, pointing at Scott but was looking at everyone. "We could use him to our advantage." She smirked. "Use him as bait." Just as she said that, the door opened and she knew who it was by scent. Ethan.

"I'm looking for lydia."

They turned to Lydia who walked forwards to stand by Deaton. "What do you want?"

"I need your help."

"With what?" Alex demanded, crossing her arms.

"Stopping my brother," he took in a deep breath, "from killing Derek."

THE wind hit up against Stiles jeep Roscoe, sending it rocking from side to side.

Alex gripped the edges of the seat, her nails digging into the leather material. "Stiles," she shakily spoke, knowing why this storm was happening. The boy in questioned turned to her for a split second before putting all his attention on the road, or what he could see of it. "It's starting."

"I-I know", he mumbled, and even though she had heightened hearing, she could barely hear what he said from how loud the storm was raging from outside the vehicle. "Just — just hold on. We're almost there."

Just as he said those words, the jeep swerved and they hit a tree. For an instant, she thought they were okay, but then she looked over at Stiles, his head laying slump on the steering wheel. She went to reach towards him but she winced when she moved. She looked down and what she saw made her eyes widen. A branch had the audacity to impale her.

"St-Stiles," she grasped out, but before she could even get the chance to hear if he was breathing, grey veins reached up to her face, and she collapsed onto the seat, taking one last shaky breath.

ALEX gasped awake, inhaling sharply, letting all the oxygen she could into her lungs.

Looking down, she glared at the piece of wood in her chest and angrily pulled it out, grunting as she did so. Quickly, in realization, she turned her head to the left to see Stiles' seat empty.

Did he... did he literally just leave me here?

Tears gathered in her blue eyes as she realized he did. He left her. She shook her head and slapped her cheeks, putting all the feelings in the back of her head.

In a flash, she unbuckled herself and got out of the vehicle.

She fell to the ground, allowing the hurt and the disbelief consume her. She covered her mouth, letting out a loud and painful sob.

And when arms wrapped around her, she flashed herself behind the person and grabbed them by the back of their neck, lifting them up in the air. "Who are you!?" she demanded, sniffing lightly.

"Now, now, now." The person clickedtheir tongue and in a flash, Alex was the one being held up in the air by her neck. She grabbed the person's wrists and snapped them, hearing the sickening crunch of their bones. Se kicked them in the chest and they went flying back into a tree. They stood up in a flash and then, only then did Alex see who it was. Her whole body went slack and she stood there with her mouth agape.

"Rebekah?"

REBEKAH and Alex both jumped into the hole by the Nemeton and helped Isaac hold up the ceiling that was currently falling in. It was pretty easy seeing as Rebekah and her could pick up a car all the while doing their nails.

"Alex?" She looked up to see Melissa, Chris, and Noah Stilinski staring at her in shock. All she did was wink back at them.

But, even if she was confident at the moment, she totally forgot that it was a Lunar Eclipse, meaning they would be losing their powers.

Alex fell onto her knees and so did Rebekah, grunting. They looked at each other with wide eyes. And right when they couldn't hold it up anymore, a bat was placed right underneath it.

Alex looked up to be met with a wide-eyed Stiles. He stared at her as if he was seeing a ghost.

That's when she remembered; he thought she was dead.

She let out a shaky breath, feeling weakened, and she looked to Rebekah who looked worn down. She wrapped her arms around her sister just as everything stopped shaking.

Alec turned to look back at Stiles, feeling her eyes change to their yellow, reddish color.

ALEX now stood around the pack in Derek's loft, and they were all staring at Rebekah and her.

They had just promised, or well, Alec had just promised that they'll explain everything starting with how she's different from them.

But, for now, It's time for Team Blondies to be back together and cause mishief.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 3.3K 38
Evie, a Gilbert, but selfless. Always put others first, and herself last. It is her senior year, and she meets Klaus, and it goes from there..... (in...
159K 3.2K 51
Arkyn Mikaelson decides to go home where a beautiful witch catches his eye. Torn between keeping her safe and being selfish and being with her, he st...
2.1K 82 29
There was a certain allure to her, even before you knew her you could feel it pulling you towards her. Everyone in the village knew her, being in her...
54.5K 1.4K 28
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 | the vampire diaries 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 she looked up at the stars as she missed him while he did the same 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩...