Kidnapped by Sexy WereFreaks...

By yasmine2700

You would think being at a Art Gallery it would be cool, fun and simple. No. Who the hell gets kidnapped, in... More

Kidnapped by Sexy WereFreaks
Chapter 1: Lazy
Chapter 2: fake boyfriends and crazy guest
chapter 4: Black or White
chapter 5: Catch her
Chapter 6: Freaky dog
Chapter 7: That hoe over there
Chapter 8. Mall Probs
Chapter 9: Dance lessons
Chapter 10: Mr.Toby
Chapter 11: The invite
Drunk Humans
Stay away
The get away
The lake
The family book
Greetings
Please dont die
Pt.1: The story behind Ulric
Pt. 2 story behind Ulric
A/N (I need to rant)
Rejection
Rejection
Brother arguments
Findings

Chapter 3: Run

7.9K 270 86
By yasmine2700

Sam's P.O.V

The blinding sun streamed down into my room.

"Lilly! Who opened my windows!?' i yelled.

there was no answer and i groaned. So i called our butler. "Kevin?! Wheres Lilly?!"

i turned over into my pillow and closed my eyes. I really don't want to get out this bed. It's to comfortable. I sat up with my eyes still closed. I rubbed them and opened one. I looked at the window and got up. I walked over to it and closed it.
I turned around and laid face first in the bed. I took a deep breath and let it out. I frowned. Why does my bed smell like this.

I sat up and my eyes widen. This wasn't my room. Hell, this wasn't even close to look like my room. The walls are a deep red color and the carpet white. With the bed sheets being black. There was a flat screen TV on the wall with a long dresser underneath it. I looked at the side table and there was a lap sitting there with a note.

I grabbed it with shaky hands.

'Be back in a few.'

I looked around the room again. This wasn't my girl room. This was a freaking guys room.

I let out a ear piercing scream and ran to the door across the room. I opened it and it was a large bathroom. I locked the door and sat on the floor.

"I'm gonna die. This is it. This is the end of me." I said sitting on the other side of the door.

I heard the room door open and footsteps walk around. "Hello?"

I didn't answer and sat quiet. I was kidnapped and I didn't even know where I was. They knocked me out with that stuff on the rag and I could have died.

"I know your in here." He said. His voice was too sexy. I didn't know why I was so attracted to it.

I heard the door knob turn but it was locked. He knocked on the door. "Open the door please."

"Go away you creeper. Who steals girls from Art Galleries? oh I know. YOU!" I yelled.

"I didn't kidnap you." he said. I heard in his voice he was enjoying this.

"Then what would you call it. Temporarily borrowing." I sarcastically said.

"Open the door."he said trying to open it.

"Go away you freak." I yelled.

"Christian we need to go." i heard another voice say to who i believe was my kidnapper.

i heard Christian breath. "Tell the twins to do it."

i heard footsteps fade then it was quiet for a couple of seconds.

He slid something under the door. It was a kit-kat bar.

I smiled. "Score. I got chocolate."

I ripped it open and bit it. It melted in my mouth and I moaned at the taste. "I love this candy."

"So will you open the door?" he said.

I jumped and forgot he was there for a moment. "Let me think." I bit my kit-kat and chewed it then swallowed. "Nahhhh."

I heard him huff and then a door shut. I had to play it cool so he wouldn't kill me. All those shows I watch about people getting kidnapped was really paying off.

I unlocked the door and I peeked out. I saw it was clear and I walked out. "Man. this sucks."

I walked over and locked the room door. I walked over to the window and looked out. It was forest. Just forest. I didn't see not a shopping mall in sight. I opened the window and looked down. There was a patch of grass right there so....

I walked back and opened his draws. "Let's see where his socks are, because I'm not jumping out a window without something on my feet.

Christian's P.O.V

"Did anyone run the boarder last night.?" I asked annoyed.

"Yeah, we did. There was nothing new." Kyle said laying on the living room floor.

"Chris you should take it easy. You did kind of kidnap her last night. Shes not just gonna jump into your lap." Evan said sitting next to his brother.

I looked at him and then look at his brother Kyle. "Both of you are morons."

"Im the younger twin which makes him more stupid then me. Plus they say that the second twin is more supirior then the first." Evan

i started laughing and Kyle attacked Evan. They both had the same blond hair and blue eye. But Evans hair had a bit of brown in it.

"Guys shut up." I said listening.

we were all quiet and i heard her footsteps more quiet than usual. i frowned. "What is she doing?"

Then her footsteps stoped. I heard a thud and then footsteps running away. running away?

My beta Brandon started laughing. "I think your mate is running."

I stood up and looked out the window. I saw her hair moving back in forth as she ran through the forest. i growled. "I will be back."

"We're coming with you." Brandon said walking out the door.

i walked out. "she wont get that far."

"Looks like she pretty far to me." Kyle said squinting.

i looked and she was far."shit."

I ran after her and caught up automatically. I was about to grab her when she took a sharp turn. I chased her that way and i was a inch from her and about to grab her arm she went to the ground and ran the other way. I tunred and looked at her. "Stop running."

"leave me alone you freak." she yelled.

"what cant catch your mate." Brandon teased.

I looked at him and he bowed his head which propbaly meant my eyes where near black.

"i can so catch her. Im trying not to hurt her." I said then dashed her way. i could catch my mate if i wanted. This was just a game for me. But now im startig to get pissed off. I ran full speed, my alpha side taking over and tackled her to the ground but turned us so i wouldnt fall on her.

"You bitch." She said and tried to get off me.

i pulled her to me and softened my eyes back to there normal color. "I didnt hurt you did i?"

she look startled and blinked. "No you didnt hurt me. You kidnapped me."

I looked at out postion and i smiled. "So, you like to be on top."

Her eyes widened. "Get away from me you perv."

"what, im not a perv. I am 22."

"pervs come in all ages.shapes, and sizes."

i stood us up and held her hands beind her back. "stop running away from me."

She turned to me and pouted her lip out. it was really cute. "But why? Running is fun."

She stepped closer to me and put her chin on my chest. "I can walk like a big girl."

I couldnt help her face and the fact the she was touching me on her own. i smiled down at her her and dopped her hands. she smiled and leaned up like she was gonna kiss me so i leaned down but i felt her kick my feet from under me and i fell. she ran towards the guys and ran behind Kyle.

"Hes trying to kill me and rape me." she said jumping on his back.

he smiled at her. " its ok. I will make sure he wont hurt you."

I growled. "Mine."

He put his hands up. "OK okay. Just dont hurt her.

i knew what he was doing. And no, i didn't want it to happen. I went to grab her but she moved behind him more.

'shes our mate not his.' my wolf growled

"Kyle. Move." I said my voice low.

he moved and she wrapped her arms around his waist. "No. Kyle."

He had to listen to her command as well because she was his luna. I saw in Kyles eyes that he was now scared beyond his mind. 'what do i do.' he mouthed to brandon.

Brandon looked at her. Hell i dont even know her name.

Brandon walked over to her.

"Come on let go of him. When we get back to the house you can have bacon and pancakes and whatever you girls eat." He smiled at her.

"Your all with him?" she looked frightened.

shes gonna run again. 3...2....1 and she took off.

"kind of wish i can turn in wolf form to catch her." I said running after her.

I turned and I looked at Kyle. 'im gonna kill you.' i mouthed.

'please dont. i like life.' he linked.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~

A/N

Looks like somebody got out the house and is trying to ecape.

Yeah here you go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

STRIPE FACE By Grifftree

Mystery / Thriller

304 103 17
*Hey, wake up they are coming!" "That's not right!" "I know! We are all confused but we have to go now!" I get up and tighten my gloves, and run out...
434K 12.8K 53
~"What have that bag ever done to you?" I feel someone touch my shoulder. My instinct took over, I spin around and gave a circle kick. Tyler dogged...
19.3K 783 8
he Alpha advanced so fast that Stiles didn't have time to yell before teeth sank in his side. When he felt the pain flash, he yelled and hammered on...
105 2 36
*COMPLETED* This must be our Lake house I inspect the rest of the house and pull down the string that leads up to the attic I head up and there's box...