I Need U ||BTS Jungkook X Rea...

Da Marsh__Melody

(Y/N) and her friends are going to the concert of their most favourite-est boy group, BTS. What will happen f... Altro

Chapter 1- An Introduction of 'I Need U'
Chapter 2- The Concert
Chapter 3- Dancing as a Group
Chapter 4- An invitation with the BTS pt. 1
Chapter 5- An invitation with the BTS pt. 2
Chapter 6- Dancing to boy groups
Chapter 7- Realization
Chapter 8- Kidnapped
Chapter 9- Summer Time Lovers
Chapter 10- Boracay
Chapter 11- The MV
Chapter 12- What is this emotion?
Chapter 13- An elevator prank
Chapter 14- A date?
Chapter 15- A past?
Chapter 16- Another encounter with Scarlet Vorage
Chapter 17- The 6th day
Chapter 18- Kidnapping Scene
Chapter 19- So soon?
Chapter 20- (H/Co)
Chapter 21- A sleepover with an American Singer
Chapter 22- The start of a new week
Chapter 23- Conversation through the phone
Chapter 24- The battle of the BANDS
Chapter 25- SVT concert
Chapter 26- Chaos
Chapter 27- 뷴백휸
Chapter 28- Did he really...?
Chapter 29- Comfort is what I need
Chapter 30- His Point Of View
Chapter 31- School..?
A New Book
Chapter 32- My Guardian
Chapter 33- The Next Day
Chapter 34- Kim Jiyeon
Chapter 35- Attempted Murder
Chapter 36- Order in the Court
NEW COVER!!!
Chapter 37- An Accident
Chapter 38- I'm alright
Chapter 39- Something Happened???

Chapter 40- Our Happy Ending

1K 23 10
Da Marsh__Melody

Three weeks later...

Your POV

"IampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIa-"

"Be quiet, (Y/N)!" Yuna said as she finished my beautiful make up.

"Done!" Mina squealed as she finished finixing my hair into a very neat bun with golden designs.

"You look so elegant~" Minju said happily, which is quite rare but she is. Suddenly, Soojung and Jinyu hugged me.

"Our maknae is growing up~~~~" they fake cried as Naomi pulled them off of me. I smiled at her and looked at my reflection. I really do look elegant. The dress has slight gold designs but it's white nonetheless. The vail is connected to this golden tiara, which is adorable. I also have dandelions, roses, lavanders, poppies, lilies and other flowers in a yellow bouquet.

"So he's really serious about it huh?" I chuckled and remembered that specific memory.

Flashback

"When I'm getting married to you after a week, I want our wedding to have this golden royalty feeling~" he tild me as his voice vibrated on my shoulder when he laid his head on my shoulder.

"Really?" I asked in disbelief, thinking he was joking.

"Really"

Flashback over

I thought he was just kidding. I guess not.

Anyways, 2 weeks ago, ASTRO and BTS disbanded. ASTRO went on a 1 day vacation and BTS did the same. It was really sad to leave them but it's fun to spend the entire day with my mem- no. My sisters. My sisters who miraculously came from another planet called 'we-are-the-nicest-people-in-the-entire-galaxy'.

By the way, how is Jungkook doing?

Jungkook's POV

I can't believe it's actually happening. I'm getting married to the girl I love. Today. No more turning back. I'm nervous.

"Are you okay, Jungkookie?" Taehyung hyung asked... wait... is it TAE hyung or... V hyung or... TAEHYUNG hyung???? I'm confuzzled now...

"I don't think so, hyung. I'm nervous" I said while gulping and loosening the grip on my golden yellow necktie.

"Yah. Don't do that" he scolded me as he adjusted my tie once again.

"I may not have been married yet but I know that when you see her walking down that isle, you will see an angel descending from heaven" he said with a supportive smile as he left me alone with my thoughts.

~♡~♡~♡~

I was now on the 'stage' beside the priest, waiting for my beautiful soon-to-be-wufe to go through those doors.

Once she did....

I can't believe my eyes...

An angel really did descended from heaven..

"She's beautiful" I mumbled.

Your POV

Before I even realized what was happening, I was walking down the isle. I took a look around at what the girls and boys did and it was shocking. Almost all streamers are gold or white. I felt like I'm... royalty.

I met my dad on the side and walked arm in arm with him with the biggest smile ever.

"My baby girl is getting married~ please have my granchildren soon~" he teased me as I blushed. Thank god the blush Yuna applied on me was enough to cover it.

"S-stop it, dad" I chuckled as I heard my brothers shouting and cheering.

"THAT'S MY SISTER!"

"WOOHOO!"

"YEAH!"

"I LOVE YOU SIS!"

"Boys! Be quiet!"

I swear to Go-

"Here we are, baby girl" my dad said as we gave each other a quick but warm hug. I gave him a big smile as Jungkook bowed towards my dad.

"You better take care of her, boy" my dad said as he gave him a firm nod.

~♡~♡~♡~

"I do"

"I do"

"You may now kiss the bride" the priest said as he dipped me. All of the girls in the room squealed as I stared into his eyes then smiled.

"You little... come here" I chuckled as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss, which he returned.

We separated and ran down the isle as we took the van towards the wedding reception.

"Where were we? Oh right" he said slyly as he pulled me into another deep kiss. Meanwhile, the FEMALE driver was giggling quietly to herself and was taking pictures.

"This is the best couple so far" she whispered to herself as we both smiled into the kiss.

I guess weddings are the best days ever.

~♡~♡~♡~

4 years later...

3rd Person's View

"Then we had sex and then you two popped out of your mom's belly. The end" Jungkook ended the story as both baby males cocked their heads sidewards in confusion. You walked through the doors with groceries in her arms as the twins ran to you.

"Eomma! Appa was telling us your love story!" Your 1st born baby boy, Jason, exclaimed exitedly. He has your eyes and nose and Jungkook's coconut hair and bunny smile.

"But eomma... what is sex?" Your 2nd born baby boy, Jungki, asked you with curiousity filled in his eyes. This time, he has Jungkook's eyes and nose and your (H/C) hair and your very beautiful smile.

"What is se-" then it hit you.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!!" You shouted in realization as you ran around your newly built house, chasing your husband, who is running for his life.

"I'M SORRY, PRINCESS!!!!" he pleaded as you ran faster.

"DON'T PRINCESS ME, MR. JEON!!!" You screamed as you jumped and tackled him. We landed on the rug with me ontop. He smirked as you gulped.

"Umm... princess? I think you're sitting on something... and it's getting puh-retty hard" he teased as you quickly got off of him with a big blush on your face. It has 4 years since the two of you get married but you are still having constant heart attacks because of him.

"Whatever, Kookie" I said with a hidden smile.

~♡~♡~♡~

"Goodnight, my little princes" you cooed as you kissed Jason's and Jungki's foreheads. You walked out of the door and closed it. As soon as the door clicked, Jungkook pinned you to the wall.

"What's wrong Kookie?" You asked him as he lowers his head.

"Nothing. Let's just go inside our room" he said as the both of you walked into the bedroom.

"We need to talk" he said as he sat on the bed. you sat beside him.

"What is it?" You asked, my voice full of fear. You heard shuffling as you looked to the side.

"Where's that sound coming from?" You asked as he took out a hidden gift box. He gave it to you as you instantly opened it as soon as you recieved it.

You gasped once you looked inside.

"A puppy!" You squealed as you carried the small puppy(you decide what kind of puppy) in your arms. You let the puppy sit on the bed as you engulfed Jungkook into a hug that he gladly returned.

"I love you so much, Jeon Jungkook"

"I love you too, Jeon (Y/N). Merry Christmas"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the end of I Need U ||BTS Jungkook X Reader Fanfiction||. While I was writing this book, I recieved a lot of reads and by a lot, I mean A LOT.

Thank you all so much for giving this book 3.1K reads!!!! This may be the end of Jungkook's book but that doesn't mean he'll be forever gone in my other books.

Please read my other books + a little bit of what to expect:

Royal Blood, Sweat And Tears ||A BTS Fanfiction||

So this is the main thing of this book. 50 girls, including the main character, Issa Pam Lee, are fighting over either Kim Seokjin or the wealth. Other than Kim Seokjin, 6 other guys fell inlove with her.

The question is... who will she pick?

And

Hold Me Tight ||BTS Kim Taehyung X Reader Fanfiction||

This takes place in a highschool when Taehyung is still studying and is not yet a idol. One day, you transferred to the school and while walking through the halls, he finds you quite... interesting. Sadly, you have a slight liking to him.

What would his response be when you decided to tell him about your feelings during The Last Day of Highschool?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1K 98 23
A girl named y/n lived with her middle class family until one day they had to move out of their house due to some reason and y/n father tells that th...
5.2K 250 18
What will Yoongi do when he swore not to fall in love.... ...not long before Y/n came along..... He thought his mind could protect his heart.... It w...
56.7K 1.9K 56
Y/n and jeon jungkook are room mates. No one has been able to score as good as jungkook. Not even near him. Until one day y/n comes as a storm in his...
232 7 6
Y/N and Jungkook have been Best friend since they were kids. Unfortunately, both have fallen in love with each other but are afraid of ruining their...