He Mustn't Find Out » Zayn Ma...

Daddy_Ziam tarafından

I only slept with my boyfriend one time and he said that he would be careful. Now I am 15 years old and pregn... Daha Fazla

Authors Note
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
Last Authors Note x
Important Notice <3
PLOT TWIST

Chapter 28

267 6 17
Daddy_Ziam tarafından

*Zayn's POV*

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Hey. um. I'm sorry but it's over." I told Perrie over the phone.

"What, why?" She asked, quietly.

"I'm in love with someone else. I'm sorry."

"Is it that Madeline or Madison, what ever her name is, girl?"

"Yes."

"I'm tweeting this right now."

"No, don't tell the paparazzi please."

"Too bad."

"No. I-I have a daughter that knows nothing else other than this attention. Please not this one thing. Other wise I'll tell them you dated George Shelley behind Jesy's back."

"You wouldn't do that."

"Yes I would."

"So what? You hate me now?"

"No."

"She won't take you back, you cheated on her."

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO MADE ME CHEAT ON HER!"

"Wh-what. Y-you just yelled at me."

"No sorry."

"No sorry's."

"Please, we can still be friends."

"No Zayn." She hung up.

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep.

Beeeeeeeeeeep.

Ugh shut the thing up.

I quickly move my neck to see the girl I am still in love with after two break ups.

But something wasn't right.

Her chest wasn't moving.

I quickly tilt my head to the cardiac monitor to see a straight line.

Wait a minute.

"SHIT! SOMEONE HELP! PLEASE! DOCTOR! PLEASE HELP!" I screamed, tears pouring out my eyes.

This is all my fucking fault.

"Sir you're going to need to get out." A man in a white coat told me. There were at least seven people in the room, crowding the bed. 

"Sir please. We don't know if you have epilepsy or not so we need to be careful." I quickly nodded towards the nurse and walked out the room, staring through the window.

"One Hundred bolts. Clear." I heard a zap but Madison's body didn't rise. She just... laid there. 

"Two hundred bolts! Clear." I heard the zap again but I couldn't think. My eyes were all blury and tears were falling down my eyes like Niagara falls. I sat down on the ground, still being able to hear everything. 

But Zayn, you have to watch. That's your love.

I scolded myself for the word love but I stood up. I needed to see if she was ok. 

"MY GOD! THREE HUNDRED FUCKING BOLTS!" The doctor panicked which was never a good sign.

I heard the doctor rub the handles together to produce more static and then I heard the voice yell,

"CLEAR!" I saw the doctor place the handles on her chest, which had to be ripped open to get closer to the heart which believe me, I didn't like but they were trying to save her.

Everything started to go in slow motion. The contact of the handles to her chest. The sound of the zapping. But most of all, The dramatic rise of her chest. Her body had shot up in the air. Gasping for air, she fell back onto the bed, chest rising and falling quickly. They saved her. All the doctors but two came out. One of the doctors, who was writing something down on his clipboard, walked out the door and over to me.

"She's alive, but she is still in a coma for now. We have no idea when she will wake up. All we know is that she'll be out for at least a week." He explained. 

"You're a brave man." He said, patting my shoulder.

I gave him a weak smile, and burst into the room. Madison's hospital gown had been tied back up, but the doctor next to her. Her hair was tied all the way back, in a ponytail bun. It was a brownish-blondish colour. She quickly glanced my way, making me gasp.

"Grace?" I gasped.

"uh... hi there?" Grace replied nervously.

"You're a doctor? Where did you disappear to?" I asked, sudden rage flowing through my veins.

"Australia... I went to medical school and I just came to America three weeks ago." 

"Oh. Why did you disappear?" 

"Well I knew you would want to kill me sometime soon, - but it wasn't all my fault - because of that kiss and what was I supposed to do? Hang out with five guys without Ella and Madison? No thanks. Not my cup of tea."

"Oh.. anyways, how's um... uh.. how are you?" I asked, trying to avoid the awkward tension in the air.

"Been better. Not everyday you're made to be your best fri- old best friends doctor and by meaning that, responsible for their life, and making sure she doesn't go into cardiac arrest again." Grace said, letting out a nervous laugh.

"Hahaha yeah... I can't say, I know what if feels like but I can say I know what it's like to be responisible for someones life." I explained, looking at the ground. 

"Yeah... well this is awkward. I'll leave you alone with Madison then." Grace said, piling all the papers into the folder. She walked out the room in a rush and I sat next to Madison stroking her hair back.

*3 DAYS LATER*

I was in the hospital, upset so I started to sing a little song just to cheer me up.

" Diana,

The front pages are your pictures,

They make you look so small,

How could someone not miss you at all?

I never would mistreat ya,

Oh I'm not a criminal,

I speak a different language but I still hear your call.

Diana,

Let me be the one to light a fire inside those eyes,

You've been lonely,

You don't even know me,

But I can feel you crying,

Diana,

Let me be the one to lift your heart up and save your life,

I don't think you even realize baby you'd be saving mine.

Diana

It's only been four months but

You've fallen down so far.

How could someone mislead you at all?

I wanna reach out for you,

I wanna break these walls,

I speak a different language but I still hear you call.

Diana,

Let me be the one to light a fire inside those eyes,

You've been lonely,

You don't even know me,

But I can feel you crying,

Diana,

Let me be the one to lift your heart up and save your life,

I don't think you even realize baby you'd be saving mine.

We all need something,

This can't be over now,

If I could hold you,

Swear I'd never put you down.

Diana,

Let me be the one to light a fire inside those eyes,

You've been lonely,

You don't even know me,

But I can feel you crying,

Diana,

Let me be the one to lift your heart up and save your life,

I don't think you even realize baby you'd be saving mine.

Diana,

Diana,

Baby, you'd be saving mine,

Diana,

Diana,

Baby, you'd be saving mine. "

I felt a squeeze in my hand. I squeezed the object in my hand back. It was Madison's hand. 

"Oh my god." I whispered under my breath. "Madison can you hear me?"

*Niall's POV*

"Hi, can I please have, um.. uh.. large chips with tomato sauce?" I asked, still wondering if I made the right order. "Sure, that's $5.65." The guy replied. I gave him a ten dollar note. "Keep the change." I said, putting my sunglasses on dramaticaly like, Horatio Caine. 

I sat down when I saw a familiar face getting something from the hospital food court. She looked directly at me and I froze. Grace. 

I quickly looked  away and stood up with all my belongings. I walked away from the table and over to where the boys were sitting, in the waiting room. 

"Hey Lads." I called.

"Hi!" All of them chorused.

"HEY, IM HERE YOU KNOW!" Ella shouted.

"I know, you're a guy."  I laughed.

Ella pouted and turned away to be greeted by, Grace?

Grace cleared her throat and started to talk. "Hi guys, Madison is responding," She paused looking at me. She licked her lips and continued. "She should be waking up in around half an hour."

"Ok Thanks, Grace." Ella replied. 

"No uh worries."

"Guys, where's Zayn?" Ella asked.

"With Madison." Louis replied.

"Why him! I'm the best friends, their not even dating!"

"He was in the room and was the one she responded to." Liam explained.

"Oh... Still!"

"Stubborn." Harry muttered under his breath.

"Oh shut the fuck up, boy." Ella replied.

"See." Harry added, smirking a little.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

*Madison's POV*

I heard a beautiful voice singing a song.

" Baby, you'd be saving mine. " I couldn't open my eyes, they were just so heavy.

My chest hurt.

My head hurt.

My stomach hurts.

My heart was beating at an unnatural rate.

I gathered up all the little strength I had in my body to give the hand in mine a light squeeze. It squeezed back. "Oh my god." A voice whispered. "Madison can you hear me?" It asked. 

I couldn't find my voice so I just squeezed the hand again. "Oh my god. Wait right here." The masculine voice ordered. 

"GRACE! GRACE! SHE'S AWAKE!" I heard from outside the room.

I let my arm flop on my bed, and gathered all the strength from my hand, into my eyes. I forced my eyes open and finally they stayed that way. I looked at my surroundings. 

White walls, whit floors, white doors and white operators. I estimated that I was in a hospital room.

I quickly saw a man and a woman walk in. The man was an olive tone, with messy jet black hair, he had soothing brown eyes, grey jumper, plack trackies, supras and he had a velvetty voice.

The woman on the other hand, was fair, tied back browny blondey hair, ice blue eyes, light green button up top with black trousers and black dress shoes with a white coat around it all. 

A bunch of people came into the room, I'm guessing around five and I was frightened. 

I didn't know who these people were.

"Guys, sorry but you have to leave. Madison's heart rate has increased by 34%. That isn't a good sign."

"Madison, it's just us." The man said. "I-I'm sorry, I don't know who y-you are. Please l-leave me alone." I stuttered afraid of the man. He looked broken. Instead of saying anything he left the room not taking a second look. 

"Shit." A feminine voice said from beside me. 

*Ella's POV*

I was sitting in the waiting room after Madison's heart rate increased.

I was worried but I knew she would be ok.

Louis was laying down, head on Harry's lap. Zayn was in a pissy mood. Niall was on his phone and Liam was playing around with Acacia. I sat there worried, bouncing my leg and looking off into space.

I heard a cough from infront of me and I looked up to see Grace, with an upset look on her face. 

"Um, Madison has sort of lost her memory." Grace explained, looking at her shoes.

My heart shattered. My best friend. I just broke down.

I stood up and ran to the room crying but before I could reach the door, two pair of arms caught me, but I started to thrash and scream and cry and scream a little more.

"THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND! I CAN'T LOSE HER! NO! LET ME GO! I NEED HER! SHE'LL REMEMBER ME! I SWEAR! WHAT ABOUT ACACIA! LET ME GO YOU ASSHOLES! NO LET ME GO!" I kept thrashing and screamed and cried. I needed to get in there thats my best friend. I was thrown onto the chair, being kept down by Harry and Louis. Zayn was just in his seat, tears freely streaming down his face.

"There is one way that might help her memory.." Grace explained.

"YES ANYTHING!" I screamed, still trying to get out of the death grip, Harry and Louis had on me. 

"Remind her of stuff and let her relive the best parts of her life. Except the birth giving part. Everything else." She explained and sat down with us, writing down some things.

I stopped thrashing, but Harry and Louis were not going to take chances so they kept their grip on me.

I have one idea of something to boost her memory and I have a feeling no one will like it...

HIII ITS NOT THE LONGEST CHAPTER BUT OH WELL!

So, I am going to start writing preferences um, the book is in my works,  um, either comment on that or inbox me details of what you want your imagine to be if you want one :) x

Sorry this isnt the best chapter but its still a chapter.

Anyways, the reads are growing dramatically which is good.

Thanks for reading :) x

Vote

Comment

Fan

and guess what

ME AND MY 2 BEST FRIENDS ARE GOING TO THE 1D CONCERT IN FEBUARY NEXT YEAR!!! OMFG!!!!!ERJVNW;ERMV C;LERKFM,DMCE'RLKF,CME'RKSDM,FCEKR

 I DREW MADISON, TO THE SIDE!

Anyways bye xxxxx

- Meg xxx

Instagram: 1d_2k14_

Tumblr: Megan7malik

Twitter: @megan_malik7 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.6K 61 11
My dream.. getting to meet one direction... and this time i got to take my Emma with me..... my 4 year old daughter.. till everything.... goes from g...
847K 15.1K 41
Samantha Evans's quiet life begins to spiral out of control when her childhood best friend, Harry Styles, leaves to audition for the X-Factor and Sam...
47.8K 1.1K 32
No one else could possibly know pain better than me. It was my only loyal friend sticking by my side every minute of the day. Now I only got pain for...
212 1 10
How did I get myself into this mess? My 15 year old son has gone off the deep end! I have been raising him by myself for three years now and I cant d...