Missing (One Direction)

By baileekup123

Five girls, Five boys, Revenge, and Betrayal. They say everyone has a fate and I believe it was theirs to go... More

Missing (One Direction Fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Who Plays Who
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Missing Trailer
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Thank You!
Epilogue

Chapter 7

88 2 4
By baileekup123

Authors Note

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while my mom had a baby and I've been having some family problems also so I hope you like the update sorry it won't be the longest!

That Night

Liam POV

Crystal and I were getting tired so we decided to go to bed, but before I did I called Harry into the kitchen cause I needed to talk to him. Once he got into the kitchen I said to him "Crystal is beautiful did you see all of her curves and her hair her long long hair" I then zoned out just thinking about her she has the longest hair out of all of the girls it is down to her bum, but Violet's hair is couple inches shorter. Then Harry said "go get her man" and that's finally when I noticed I completely zoned out, the last time I did that was when I was with Danielle that must mean something I hope anyway. Harry went back into the living room so I headed towards Crystal's room, they only had one guest room but it was filled with all of their clothing kind of like a walk in closet. Right when I got to Crystal's door I started panicking what if she says no or what if she just laughs in my face. I guess I will just have to take the risk come on Liam you got this. I walked in but I forgot to knock and I found Crystal still putting her tank top on so she was just standing there in her shorts and bra. God her body is just perfect that was defiantly the pep talk I needed. Luckily she didn't see me so I slowly backed out and knocked she said come in and she was completely dressed this time. I walked in and sat down on the bed and then said " um Crystal can I ask you something" Crystal looked at me confused, but then nodded her head " Crystal will you um g-g-go on a um da-date with me" I managed to say but I stuttered the whole time. Crystal looked at me confused then a huge smile adorned her face and she then said "Liam yes of coarse I would, but promise me one thing that you will try to keep it private which means no paparazzi" I then said "anything for you love" which made her blush a little "how about we go to bed now" she said and then patted next her on the bed I thought she would of made me sleep on the floor but I guess not so I slid into bed next to her and pulled her up against my chest. She snuggled into me and we were both out like a light.

Crystal POV   (8:00 am California Time)

Last Night was the best night ever. Liam asked me out on a date, I thought it was a some sort of cruel joke but I could tell from his facial expressions that he was serious he looked so nervous it was adorable. I woke up to find Liam's arms wrapped around me, I don't ever want to get up. That didn't last long I really want to get I have to use the restroom, but I can't get up cause of his stupid arm. It's all muscle usually that would be good but in my case it isn't. I started squirming around and finally got out I then grabbed my pink contrast baseball shirt and my hi-rise denim shortie shorts from American Eagle and headed for the shower each of our rooms has a walk in closet and a bathroom I put my phone down and turned my music on shuffle. When I finally got out of the shower I found Liam who just woke up and it was 8:30 now and I think I heard Nicole waking up. While he was getting up I quickly ran into my closet and grabbed my BOBS they were neutral and they were the plush Paris BOBS. Liam and I then walked out into the kitchen to make breakfast well for him to make breakfast and for me to sit and watch I'm not really into the whole cooking thing that's Violet, Amy, and sometimes Kaley if she is in a good mood. Liam and I started talking so I then asked "Hey so when is this date going to be" and he replied by saying "how about tonight" I said ok and asked where are we going and all he replied with was "it's a surprise" and then continued cooking. He was making pancakes, eggs, french toast, regular toast and waffles he said you can never have to much food with Niall around and then I added Kaley too those two can eat. I also added in how their is ten of us so we have a lot of food. Liam told me he shouldn't be completely done for about a hour and a half too two hours so I just sat down and we talked.

Nicole POV    (8:30 AM)

I woke up and looked at the clock and it was 8:30 then I looked down at the ground and saw Niall sleeping on the ground. I didn't feel comfortable sleeping in the same bed as him not yet anyways so I didn't even have to say anything. He saw the look on my face and said he would sleep on the ground. He is so cute and nice. I guess you could say just from one day I'm already starting to fancy him, but not completely I'm still not sure if I should let myself yet. I recently broke up with my boyfriend Mason he cheated on me I trusted him with all my heart and he broke that. Then to put on top of that once I broke up with him he started being a real asshole to me and ugh he just makes me so mad and from then on I trust no one except the girls and I'm not sure if I'm ready to trust anyone else yet defiantly a guy not that Niall's a bad guy or anything it's just that Mason ruined my trust in anyone except the girls and I've known Violet since I was two and Emma since I was three but she was two met her through Violet and same with the girls I met them when I was 11 and Violet knew them since she was 5 or 6. I finally got out of bed and went to my closet to pick out what I was going to wear. I picked out an aqua crocheted romper from American Eagle (as you can see we love shopping there) I then also grabbed a pair of white and aqua polka dotted flip flops. I then headed to the shower and turned on my music and put it on shuffle (all of us girls do that except Kaley and Crystal does it sometimes). Once I got out of the shower Niall was still sleeping so I left him be and went downstairs it was now 9:00. When I got down there I saw Liam and Crystal and Liam was cooking so I decided to go into the living room and watch TV. I went through the recordings and clicked on the Simpsons (p.s that is like my favorite show it has been ever since I was a kid). I sat there and waited for Kaley because at about 9:45 I heard her get in to shower and I knew she would be down soon she doesn't take long showers. So I just waited.

Kaley Pov    (8:40 AM)

I woke up at 8:40 to hear the shower running in Nicole's room so I decided to get up and take a shower also, I looked over at Louis to see he was still sleeping and left him like that. Last night was a little awkward because we slept in the same bed but he stayed on his end and I stayed on mine. I got up and walked over to my closet. I'm more of a tomboy so I grabbed my i heart this city t-shirt and my destroyed hi-rise denim shortie shorts both from American Eagle but nothing to fancy or fancy at all. I got in the shower and after I got dressed I opened the door and out comes Louis scaring the hell at of me I scream at the top of my lungs then I hit him beside the head and all I hear is "ouch hey that hurt" and I start walking to my closet to get my Jordan Spizike sneakers but before I do I swear I heard Louis say "so hot" under his breath but I don't think I was supposed to hear. I walk into my closet grab my shoes and socks then slid them on and leave the room with Louis behind me I think it's about 9:05 now. I see Crystal in the kitchen with Liam while he is cooking and Nicole in the living room watching TV so me and Louis go sit down in the living room after saying hi. After I sit down I yell "I'm hungry!!! when is the food going to be done". I get two answers one being from Nicole saying "Whats new" and I give her the death glare (I've been working on it I shall master the death glare) and Liam saying that he accidentally burnt the pancakes so the food won't be done until 10:15. Until Nicole yells that she wants fruit salad and then Liam say "Well then 10:30" "grr I'm hungry and I want food now or I'm gonna die the pain the pain" and everyone starts laughing but I just l just lay on the ground pouting. Lou comes up to me with a piece of bacon in his hand and tells me everything will be ok but before he can even sit down next to me I sprint towards him, jump on him knocking him over and almost bite his hand off eating then bacon. I then hear and "ow" under me and quickly get up and apologize but then say thank you and give him a giant hug. The weird thing is I felt like these sparks when we touched I wonder if he felt them too?

Louis POV

After Kaley got off me and hugged me I felt these sparks and it made start to fancy me more and more. I wonder if she felt the same thing it's now 9:10 and I hear someone going into the bathroom and turning the shower on and I'm guessing it was Emma because apparently Violet sleeps just as much as Zayn does.

Emma POV  (9:00 AM)

I woke up with Harry's arms around my waste so I tried to wake him up so I could go take a shower but he didn't wake up. So I did the only thing I thought would work I leaned in and kissed him, and just like that he woke up and the first thing he said was " that's a lovely way to wake up love" I just smirked and and ran over to my closet, but Harry followed and I asked what he was doing and he shrugged and then said "can I pick out what your going to wear today" I said yes but I think that I was going to regret that decision. Harry picked out my orange-red strapless corset and my sky high shortie shorts both from American Eagle. I'm guessing he just picked this out so he could see my stomach. He is such a perv! I got into the bathroom to find that Harry was right behind me. "What are you doing" I asked. He then said  "saving water" and went to take his shirt off, but I said "uh uh uh" and shoved him out the door. Before i could close the door he was pouting trying to change my mind but I yelled out the door "nice try but it's not going to work" then I heard him stomp off over to my bed. I then turned my music on and got into the shower and about 15 minutes later I was completely done going to the closet to get my shoes and on my way Harry asked if he could use my shower and I nodded then went in my closet to grab my shoes, I grabbed my slip knot thong sandals and slid them on. My whole outfit was from American Eagle, I got it when we went on our shopping spree (same with the other girls). I waited on my bed for Harry and he was done and we were both ready by 9:40 so we decided to go downstairs with everyone one else. 

Harry POV

I still couldn't believe how beautiful Emma is, and I also can't believe that she let me pick out what she was going to wear and wore it. I was done with my shower so we were going to go downstairs but first I said "Wait where's my kiss" she came over to me with a smirk on her face leaned in and then kissed my cheek. "Hey babe that's not a proper kiss" she then said "well I guess then you won't be getting one" and ran down the steps. I quickly yelled "you're going to regret that" and I heard her laughing as I chased after her. Damn it she's fast she made it to the couch before I could catch her, and their she was with that smirk again. I gave her a devious smile which made her giggle. Finally somebody spoke up and said "ok who is going to go wake up sleeping beauty and her prince" which was Kaley. Everybody stepped out of the way except me and Lou. "Fuck" me and Lou swore at the same time, everyone started laughing. So I said "Come on Boo Bear", we both headed up stairs to find Zayn and Violet sleeping together kind of cuddling but not at the same time, I know it's confusing. So I went over to Violet and tried to wake her up, not a smart decision.

Violet POV  (9:50 AM)

All of a sudden I feel someone trying to shake me awake, that's not a smart decision. I kicked my leg at who ever it was and hear them shriek like a girl and say "ow my manly parts" and then I feel back asleep but I could still hear them. Louis came up to my next who also shook me and then I slapped him in the face. Then I feel Harry and Louis jumping on the bed. I look over to Zayn without them looking and see that he is awake also he winks and I mouth 1...2...3 and we both grab our pillows and slap both of the boys and they both fall off the bed. Me and Zayn crack up laughing, Harry and Louis get up and they are both pouting. Me being the child I am I stick my tongue out at them and they leave and run down stairs. I get up and go to my closet and pick out my outfit, I choose my white button front tank and my grey hi-rise festival shortie shorts and get in the shower. I turn my music on and when I'm done I go into my closet and get my plain white flip flops on. Zayn was waiting for me so when I'm completely done we walk down stairs together. The food is all done so we all sit down to eat.

Authors Note 

Hey guys turns out it's one of my longest chapters or it is my longest well I hope you all enjoy it I probably won't be updating tomorrow because I have softball practice then a game on Thursday so next update will probably be Friday. Oh and guys remember to vote 

Love you all my unicorns 

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 34 20
[COMPLETED] I'm bad at descriptions but it's a good story so read it!
233 0 17
A love story that involves Liam Payne and a key :b
West Pub By Tessa

Fanfiction

435 2 8
5.3K 50 23
When an average girl encounters Harry Styles her life will never be the same again