Scars Left by Memories ↠ Stil...

By -missmischief

In which Alexandria Mikaelson is Klaus' full sister, and after the death of Kol, she decides to go off on her... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤

13

12.9K 357 78
By -missmischief

𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
the bags under my eyes are designer

"DEREK? Derek, where are you?" 

Alex felt her blood boil in her veins at the sound of Jennifer Blake's voice, dripping casually with feigned innocence. 

She was far too late. Derek already knew about the incident at the school.

Soon enough, Stiles, Alex, and Scott found themselves hiding behind at wall and were undoubted to the fact that Derek was back on their side. 

"Right here," Derek answered, stepping out of the shadows.

Jennifer walked into his arms, curler her own around his neck. "Thank God," she gasped, her smile falling from her lips. "Something happened at the recital. At the school. Okay, I need to tell you before you hear it, before you hear any of it from them." She hadn't wasted a second in her explanation. 

Derek furrowed his brows in confusion, questioning: "From who?" 

"Scott, Stiles," Jennifer paused, before she bitterly finished, "Alex." It was funny to see her play the innocent facade. "They're gonna tell you things - things you can't believe. You have to trust me, okay?"

"What is it?"

"Promise you'll listen to me," Jennifer pleaded, her voice wavering.

Derek nodded once. "I promise."

There was a moment of silence, and the trio didn't even want to begin to imagine them kissing.

But then, something went wrong, or Derek's façade didn't reach his lips, because Jennifer snarled out, "They're already here, aren't they?"

And with that, the three teenagers walked out from behind the wall. Alex was trying her best to control her rage as they came face-to-face with Jennifer. Stiles looked as though he were barely holding himself together as tears trickled down his face.

"So, they told you it was me?" Jennifer asked, feigning hurt. "That I'm the one taking people?" 

Scott's eyes narrowed. "We told him you're the one killing people." 

"Oh, that's right," Jennifer agreed sarcastically, chuckling slightly. "Committing human sacrifices? What, cutting their throats? Yeah, I probably do it on my lunch hour. That way, I can get back to teaching high school English the rest of the day. That makes perfect sense."

"Actually, yes it does," Alec spoke up, smirking, walking towards her without any fear. She wasn't afraid of her. She's not stronger than the blonde original. "You hid in plain sight so people would overlook you. You made it look like you'd be busy doing school work so we wouldn't think it was you. And that night with Boyd and Cora in the boiler room, I bet that was on purpose so you could get close to one of us. Specifically Derek seeing as he's the alpha."

Alex tsked. "That's genius, but also stupid. I always had this feeling about you. It started that day when the birds attacked our classroom. You looked scared yeah, but your heart was as calm as a butterfly on a summer day."

Stiles asked, with a shaky voice, "Where's my dad?"

Jennifer stared at Stiles, her stance unyielding. "How should I know?" She questioned, exasperated as she turned to face Derek. "Derek, tell me you don't believe this."

Derek stated at her for a few moments, before looking over at the teenagers who were both angry and upset. "Do you know what happened to Stiles' father?"

"No."

"Ask her why she almost killed Lydia," Alex demanded Derek, clenching her fists. 

"Lydia Martin? I don't know anything about that." 

"What do you know?" Derek prompted, his tone and eyes becoming hard. 

"I know that these kids, for whatever misguided reason, are filling your head with an absurd story," Jennifer gushed before turning to face the teenagers. "And one they can't prove, by the way." 

Scott's expression hardened even further, reaching into his jacket pocket to pull out a small jar containing a poison that would prove their theory. "What if we can?" 

"What is that?" 

"My boss told me it's a poison and a cure," Scott began, slowly unscrewing the cap of the jar, "which means you can use it and it can be used against you." 

Jennifer's eyes widened in horror, "Mistletoe?" 

The mistletoe uncovered Jennifer's true form, giving everyone in the room a splitting image of the slashed face of the Darach just before it faded and Jennifer was back. That hadn't changed, just because she looked as she once did, everyone had already seen the monster underneath her mask of false skin. 

In a pathetic attempt to escape, Derek was quick to grab ahold of Jennifer's neck before she could flee, pushing her back into her original position. All of the trust he had toward the girl was turned into rage for falling for her, his claws extending - he was ready to kill. 

"Derek," Jennifer cried just as he raised his claws. "Wait, wait! You need me." 

"What are you?" Derek snarled.

Jennifer smirked at Derek's worried expression, "Call Peter. Call him!"

Derek's hand found his phone, dialing Peter's number and putting it up to his ear, "How is she?"

"It's not good. She's in and out of consciousness. She's vomiting up black blood along with one other alarming substance,"Peter answered over the phone.

"Mistletoe."

"How did you know that?"

Jennifer let out a throaty laugh as Derek hung up. He then squeezed her neck, making her choke.

"Derek. Derek, what are you doing?" Scott asked him, alarmed.

"Her life... it's in my hands!" She gasped out which made Derek lift her up off the floor.

"Stop. Derek, stop!" Stiles shouted at the man who Alex was hoping would kill the Darach.

"Stilinski, you'll never find him!" Jennifer spat out.

Stiles paused, tears springing to his whisky colored eyes which made Alex's heart ache. How dare she do to this to him!? He didn't deserve this. She reached forward and gripped his hand, giving it a squeeze.

"Derek. Derek!" Derek hesitantly let her fall to the floor, and she chuckled darkly. "That's right. You need me. All of you." She abruptly looked at all four of them.

THE storm raging outside of Stiles' jeep sent them swerving all over the road as the wind whipped around them. It was creating floods and blackouts in several towns and driving around in it wasn't exactly the smartest idea. It didn't matter, though, they needed to get to Cora, seeing as though Jennifer was the only one who could save her.

"I don't know, something feels wrong about this," Stiles told both Alex and Scott, his fingers bouncing on the steering wheel. "You know, we proved it to Derek, but she still had this look like it didn't matter. You know, like it was all still going according to plan. You saw it, didn't you?"

"I saw it," Alex spoke up from where she sat in the back seat. She leaned forward and rested her hand on his shoulder. "We'll find your dad, Stiles, I promise."

Once the jeep pulled up in front of the hospital, Stiles cut the engine. The three of them clamored out of the vehicle, quickly being met with a shower of pouring rain.

Stiles approached Scott and Alex with a bat in his hands. "What's that for?" She asked over the loud thunder. She frowned upon relaxing that it was Kol's choice of a weapon.

Stiles shot her a look. "Well, you got claws, I got a bat."

Alex chuckled as the sliding doors of the hospital opened, allowing them to enter the chaotic facility. Derek and Jennifer were following behind; he was keeping a harsh grip on the woman's bicep.

Once inside the building, they noticed all of the commotion going on around them. They seemed as though they were rushing everyone out of the hospital as quickly as possible. 

"Scott! Scott!" Melissa's voice sounded, the three teens turning around at the sound of her voice. "What are you doing here? The hospital's evacuating." 

"We're here for Cora," Scott explained shortly m.

"What, all of you?" Melissa questioned, a look of utter confusion on her face. "Why does Stiles have my bat?" She asked, her brows furrowed.

"Mom, just trust me on this. You need to get out of here," Scott warned, all of them knowing that Jennifer was the most dangerous person they were dealing with at the moment. "Right now." 

"The building is supposed to be clear in thirty minutes. We've got two ambulances that are coming back. One's ten minutes out, the other's twenty. Cora needs to be on one of those. They'll be picking up in the basement garage," Melissa explained. 

Scott nodded. "Got it."

The five of them took off down the corridor, slipping inside an elevator. Alex stood beside Stiles while Derek and Jennifer placed themselves in the center.

Stiles' fingers twitched eagerly as he held the bat, looking as though he wanted to bash Jennifer's head in then and there. Scott appeared as though he wanted to claw her throat out.

All three of the teenagers felt hatred toward the woman, each one of them wanting to take her down for their own reasons. She took Stiles' father, Deaton, and now she was trying to take Cora off the board completely - out of sight, out of mind. It had become extremely personal.

"You don't have to keep me on a leash, Derek," Jennifer announced. "I'm going to help."

She received no response, unless she counted three darkening glares from the teens as a response.

The elevator soon chimed, signaling that they had reached their destination as the doors slid open and revealed a long hallway with flickering lights. Derek exited first, his grip on Jennifer unwavering as he drug her along,

Scott and Stiles walked on either side of Alex as they made their way down the corridor. When they approached Cora's designated room, they all froze.

There was no one inside. No one at all.

On the floor next to the bed was a large puddle of black blood mixed with mistletoe. They all noticed something on the floor, a trail of black droplets led out of the room and down the hallway. They led all the way down to a set of double doors, from behind them; they could hear sounds of struggling.

They followed the trail with their eyes until they moved onto the doors.

Suddenly, the doors flew open, and out slid Peter Hale on his back, sliding across the linoleum tiled floor until his head hit the tips of Alex's shoes. She looked down, a perplexed expression on her face as he let out a pained groan.

"We got a problem. Big problem."

They looked up to see the twins in megawolf form, growling. Derek attached first and lasted a bit longer than Alex thought he would. Scott then ran forward, and almost jumped on the megawolf. The blonde sighed, before growling loudly, making the hospital shake a bit.

"All we want is her!" Voltron Wolf growled out. 

By the time everyone realized that they were talking about Jennifer, it was too late. The woman was backing up into the elevator, and no one, not even someone with supernatural speed, could have been able to stop her.

The Voltron Wolf growled before releasing Scott before running down the hallway after the girl

PETER looked away from Cora to ask Derek, "Where's the big guy?"

"He's close," Derek muttered, keeping a look out for any sign of the twins.

"What about Ms. Blake?" Stiles asked in exasperation.

Alex turned to him with an angered expression. "Who the fuck knows?"

"What do you mean? What does that mean? Like, she's gone? Are you kidding me?" Stiles exclaimed, his heart pounding against his rib cage in anticipation.

"Shh, quiet," Derek told Stiles like he was a child.

"Me be quiet? Me, huh?" Stiles asked in disbelief and anger. "Are you telling me what to do now? When your psychotic, mass murdering girlfriend... the second one you've dated, by the way... has got my dad somewhere, tied up, waiting to be ritually sacrificed?"

"Stiles," Alex spoke sofly, gripped his hand, entwining their fingers together.

"Stiles, they're still out there," Scott told his best friend with a look of slight fear.

"And... and they want her, right?" Stiles questioned and Alex nodded. "Which means now we don't have her either, so my dad and Cora are both dead!" Alex pulled Stiles into her side, rubbing his other arm with her free hand.

"Not yet," Scott interjected. The tension still hung over all of them like a thick fog, a butter knife would be able to cut through it. He made his way over to Peter, who was attending to Cora, "Is she really dying?" 

"She's definitely not getting any better," Peter admitted, frowning as he stared down at his unconscious niece.

"There has to be something that we can do. We have to help her."

The sound of swinging doors being pushed open cut through the air, everyone's head snapped up to see that Jennifer Blake was entering the room, a dark expression on her face as she spoke: "You can't. Only I can. I can save them, and I can tell you where Sheriff Stilinski is. But there is a pack of Alphas in this hospital who want me dead. So I'll help you, but only when I'm out of here and safe - only then."

Alex narrowed her blue eyes at her and grabbed her by the throat.

"Alex, wait!"

"She was trying to get out," the blonde spoke through gritted teeth.

"I was trying to keep from getting killed. You can't blame me for that," Jennifer told Alex, seemingly surprised by the blondes strength. She let out a deep breath and let her go.

Stiles glared at her. "If you want to show you're one of the good guys, then heal her - heal them both." 

"Not until I'm safe," Jennifer repeated. 

Peter straightened up, interrupting, "I'd like to volunteer a different method of persuasion. Let's torture her." 

"Works for me," Alex and Derek agreed in unison. Alex shoved Scott's arm away as she took a step forward — fully prepared to lunge at the woman. 

Everyone froze in their spots and looked up toward the intercom when it whizzed to life, a familiar voice sounding over it.  "Um, can I have your attention? Mr. Deucalion...ex-excuse me - just Deucalion, requests you bring the woman calling herself Jennifer Blake to the ER reception. Do this, and everyone else can leave. You have ten minutes."

"He's not gonna hurt her," Jennifer assured, Carter tilted her head with a mocked expression on her face.

"Shut up," Derek snapped at her, and Alex snickered as she found herself growing overjoyed with Derek's presence as that night went on.

"He won't!" Jennifer insisted, looking towards Scott. "Scott, you know why." She tilted her head. "Tell them it's true."

"What the hell is she talking about?" Stiles demanded. Scott was silent, not saying a word.

Jennifer let out an annoyed sigh. "Derek's not the only one he wants in his pack." She smirked and added, "Deucalion doesn't just want an Alpha pack. He wants perfection. That means adding the rarest of creatures and the rarest of Alphas to his ranks."

"A true Alpha," both Peter and Alex spoke in surprise.

"What's that?" Stiles asked the blonde, confused. 

"The kind of alpha yhat doesn't have to steal his power from another. One that can rise by the force of his own will," she informed him before looking to Scott, impressed. "Our little Scott."

"It doesn't matter," Scott announced, looking toward Jennifer and stated, "We still need to get her out of here."

"Scott, your mom-"

"My mom said there's one more ambulance coming in twenty minutes. And I - I don't think we've been here that long," Scott explained, shaking his head slightly, "so if we can get down to the garage, get to the last ambulance, we can get out of here."

lThe twins aren't gonna to let us just walk out," Peter pointed out.

"I'll distract them," Scott assured. Alex would, but she didn't want to leave Stiles unprotected or Cora.

"You mean fight them," Derek concluded.

"Whatever I have to do."

"I'll help you," Derek agreed, nodding once; he had everything to fight for and he would do anything if it meant saving his sister.

Jennifer was quick to interject. "Um, sorry, but I'm not going anywhere without you, Derek."

Alex's eyes narrowed, "Seriously, bitch? Can you get over yourself for, like, five seconds?"

"I'll do it." Peter sighed. "But I'd prefer to be out there with an advantage."

"An advantage like what? You mean like a weapon?" Stiles pondered. 

"Something better than a baseball bat." 

And with that, they were left to search for something that could be of use to Peter.

"Hey, wait - what about these?" Stiles asked, and Alex looked over to see Stiles holding up a defibrillator. 

"Do you know how to use it?" Derek asked. 

Looking down at them bashfully, Stiles mumbled, "Well, no." 

"Put 'em down." 

The boy seemed to frown a bit, feeling discourage as he slowly set the object down before going on to look for something else.

"Epinephrine?" Scott asked, pulling out a large syringe. 

Derek glanced back, shaking his head. "That's only gonna make them stronger." 

While Derek saw it as a weapon that could be used against them, Peter saw it as a weapon that they could use in their advantage.  "How strong?"

Both Peter and Scott went out into the hall to fight the twins while the rest of them quickly made it down to the garage and approached an ambulance.

Stiles and Alec jumped into the back and helped putting Cora in. As Jennifer called for Derek, Alec heard a third heartbeat. She closed the doors and listened in to only hear Derek and Jennifer running away, the twins right behind them.

"Okay. We're okay. We're all right," Stiles mumbled to himseld, shaking. "You okay?" Alex nodded at Stiles to only realize he was speaking to Cora. "How you doing? Wh... why do you look like you're not breathing?" She listened in to hear Cora's slow heartbeat. "Because you aren't breathing, are you? Oh, no. Oh, God. Oh, no!"

"Stiles calm down," Alec told the boy who was about to have a panic attack. She took in a deep breath, tilted Cora's head back, and started CPR. When that didn't work, she tilted her head back again and pinched her nose.

"What are you—" Alex leaned in and pressed her lips to Cora's cold and purple ones. "Wow, okay." She heard Stiles heartbeat spike up the more she pressed herMs and Cora's lips together, breathing into her mouth. And as she went to press their lips together again, Cora took in a deep breath, coughing slightly.

Alex let out a breath of relief and leaned back into Stiles thanks to their not being enough room on the small bench.

"That was so hot!" Stiles exclaimed which made her let out a breathless chuckle, turning to stare into his gorgeous whisky colored orbs.

"YOU better be okay, Cora," Alex mumbled to the sleeping form that is Cora. She closed her eyes, taking in a shaky breath.

She then looked over at Stiles who was messing with his hands, and she grabbed his left hand in her right, and sent him a forced smile. "Hey, everything's going to be okay. I promise. I won't let anything happen to anyone. If it was up to me, I would've killed Jennifer. But being with you guys, being around Scott, has taught me that not everything is about killing. You guys are changing me for the better and I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I like you guys. And if Scott accepts me, I want to be part of the pack." She looked down at the floor. "But I gotta admit, I'm scared. The last packs I have been part of was brutally murdered."

Mostly by her, though.

"Hey." Stiles lifted her head up so that she could stare into his eyes. The same eyes she was falling in love with. "Even if Scott for some reason doesn't trust you after this, you'll still be part of the pack. If it weren't for you, Boyd would be dead and most likely Derek too. And if you weren't here, I would probably be too busy having a panic attack to even help Cora. You even helped us with the whole crazy Boyd and Cora moon thing." He let out a breath. "I just realized that none of us have thanked you, yet. So thank you for saving our asses."

Alex chuckled and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"HELP me get him in." Alex quickly opened the door for Scott who lifted Peter into the back of the ambulance.

"Where's Derek and Jennifer?"

Scott let out a sigh. "I have to go back for them and my mom." He looked her in the eyes and she knew what was going to happen. He was going to join Deucalion to save his mother.

"Okay, two problems," Stiles told him, not getting what the look meant. "The twins have the keys to this thing, and we literally just saw them like thirty seconds ago."

There was a loud crashing noise from behind Scott.

"Stay here," Scott told them and then ran off.

"ALL right, come on, come on!" Isaac urged them on, opening up the back door to the car that he had drove to Stiles and Alex in. They quickly scurried out of the ambulance, helping Peter with Cora.

"I got her." Peter took Cora out of Alex's arms and towards the car. As Isaac helped with that, Alex turned to Stiles who was looking at a piece of paper by the door in the ambulance.

"Alex, Stiles, let's go!"

The blonde went to get into the car, but when Stiles ran off and into the hospital, she cursed loudly before following, not going to allow her human to get hurt.

"Scott! Scott, wait!" Stiles yelled out before skidding to a hault. Alex stopped just in time for her chest to graze his back. She let out a nervous breath before looking down at the floor of the elevator to see a hurt Derek.

Instantly, the original fell to the floor and cradled his head onto her lap, and bit into her wrist and placed it to Derek's mouth, hoping he would be okay. Almost instantly, his head wound healed and he sat up, his eyes flashing for a second before going back to their original green color.

Alex looked back up just to see Stiles gone. She panicked, standing up just in time to hear Stiles' broken voice say, "Scott!"

That's when she knew he joined Duecalion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 2K 29
Claudia Mikaelson is Niklaus Mikaelson's twin sister, and she is a original vampire, and belongs to the family of Mikaelson. Everyone thinks she's de...
60.5K 861 11
Klaus has been married even before he was turned she is also her mother was a witch and her father was a wolf so when they were turned by his mother...
158K 4.7K 42
THE ORIGINALS XREADER!!! _______ was just a regular human in a pack waiting for her chance to become a werewolf and be the Alpha as she would follow...
76K 1K 15
y/n mikaelson daughter or Klaus Mikaelson. The Original Hybrid. Daughter of Hayley Marshall A Werewolf Alpha. All her life y/n has been on her own...