Scars Left by Memories ↠ Stil...

By -missmischief

In which Alexandria Mikaelson is Klaus' full sister, and after the death of Kol, she decides to go off on her... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤

10

15.9K 400 32
By -missmischief

𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
things change, you know. people change

"OKAY, keep pressure on it. The doctor's on her way," Melissa told the woman who sat beside Alex. "And does anyone know where Dr. Hilyard is?"

That's when both Alex and Melissa saw Scott enter the hospital. While Melissa walked towards her son, Alex quickly turned to the woman, compelled her and fed her blood, healing her. She told her to forget what she saw, and she smiled at Alex before leaving.

"Is everything okay?" Alex walked over to Melissa and Scott, frowning.

"Except for half the accident victims in a ten car pile-up being rerouted here from downtown, and the E.R. attending not answering any of his pages, yeah, everything's okay."

Alex crossed her arms as she stared at Scott who gave her a skeptical look. "What are you doing here?" He asked, and she felt her heart a little. She saved his life, almost took her own, and he still didn't trust her.

"She's been helping me, Scott. Somehow, she's been able to make everyone feel better," Melissa told her son, scoldingly. Alec smirked in satisfaction as he gave her another look of disbelief.

"What does not answering pages mean?" Scott changed the topic making Alex roll her pretty blue eyes.

"It means that nobody can find him, so now we have to wait for the on call to get here." Melissa faced the receptionist. "Okay. How much longer on Dr. Hilyard?"

"Ten minutes."

"Someone help me!" They abruptly turned to see Ethan run in with an unconscious Danny. "I need help!"

"What did you do to him?" Alex rushed behind Scott as they approached Ethan. Melissa grabbed him and they started pacing down the hall.

"Nothing," Ethan told them, and Alex listening in on his heartbeat, and found that he was telling the truth. "He said he was having chest pains and trouble breathing, but it... it just kept getting worse."

Alex looked over at Danny, biting her lip harshly. She could give him her blood, but how could she that with all of them around her?

"This is not good," Melissa commented. "How much longer on Dr. Hilyard?" She shouted down the hall, but everyone was so busy that no one said anything. "His larynx has shifted to the side. I think it's a tension pneumothorax."

Danny bent over and threw up, and Alex let out a small gasp and jumped back, her eyes widening at what was on the floor.

"Mistletoe." That's something she can't heal with her blood.

"Where are the nurses and the doctors? Where is everyone?" Ethan asked Melissa, looking around at everyone.

"It's a full house tonight. They're tending to other patients."

"Okay, well, mom, how can we help?" Scott asked his mother, a lost puppy look in his eyes.

"Honey, you can't. His lung is collapsed. His heart is being pushed against his chest cavity, so..."

"He's gonna die, isn't he?"

"No. No, he's not," she spoke in determination. "Scott, you you grab the tape." She turned to Ethan. "You grab those scissors and cut his shirt open." She gave Alex a look and she nodded, holding onto Danny for support. "Okay." Danny tried breathing but it got stuck in his throat.

"Mom, he's not breathing."

"I know, I know. Okay." Melissa let out a breath. "Okay, here we go." She plunged an epipen into Danny and he flung upwards, throwing up what was left of the mistletoe.

"Thank you." Danny smiled at Melissa and Alex before passing out.

"No problem." Melissa then looked at her son. "What?"

"That was awesome," Scott breathed out in fascination.

"It was no problem, you know? I mean, it wasn't a big deal."

Alex smiled at Melissa. She is the type of mother she has always wanted. Kind, selfless, and always there for her children. She wished her mother was like Melissa, but no, she got a selfish bitch who only cared for herself and her way of things.

"GOOD morning, as you all know, Mr. Harris is still missing — I mean, sick. Anyway, I'm filling in while we all hope and pray for a more qualified substitute to take my place," Ms. Blake announced, Alex's eyes narrowing at the teacher. "Okay, so, let's get started, shall we?" 

She turned to write something on the chalkboard, and Stiles then leaned to his right, moving closer to Alex and Scott and whispered. "Hey, my dad said that the ER attending wasn't strangled, but did die from asphyxiation. They just don't know how." 

"Do you think the on-call doctor could still be alive?" Scott wondered, his dark eyebrows furrowing. 

"I don't know," Stiles replied, his voice getting lower as he moved closer to Alex. "But, guys, there's got to be at least twenty other doctors in that hospital. At least, you know?" 

"Any one of them could be next," Alex added. 

Scott opened his mouth to speak but just before he could get a word out, there was a loud vibration that caught all three teens' attention. Scott scrambled to pull his phone out of his pocket, ducking his head under the table, voice in a hushed whisper as he answered the call. 

"Hey, Doc. Sorry, I'm in class right now. Can I call you back later?" Scott asked and Alex listened in.

"Unfortunately, no." Deaton's voice wavered a little bit. "I honestly thought I might never have to burden you like this, but I'm afraid, at the moment, you're my only hope. I'm going to be taken. I need you to find me."

Alex turned to Stiles as the boy began to bounce his legs up and down in anticipation and worry. "Deaton is being taken."

THE three teens watched silently as Stilinski and his deputy searched the compound.

The Darach was able to outsmart them, leaving no trace that an actual crime had been committed.

They were all seated on the stool as Sheriff Stilinski walked over to them, clamping his hand on Scott's shoulder. "All right, we're gonna do everything we can. Right now, the best thing you can do is go back to school."

Scott nodded, Stilinski then backed away and over toward Tara's position, Scott's eyes flickered between Alex and Stiles before nodding toward the back room of the clinic. They nodded softly, glancing over their shoulders as Scott led them both into the room.

Once the door was shut, the three looked toward one another, Stiles and Alex completely unaware as to what Scott was about to say.

"We have to tell him."

Raising a brow, Stiles spoke: "You mean, like, tell him, tell him? Or tell him something else that isn't telling him what I think you want to tell him?"

Alex looked at the human boy in exasperation. Even for a thousand year old hybrid, he can still twist her mind and make her feel stupid.

"You know what I mean," Scott interjects.

Stiles' fingers found themselves gripping around the cat cage tightly, "You remember how your mom reacted? She didn't look you in the eye for, like, a week."

Alex rose an eyebrow. A week? A week!? Damn. Mother and 'father' hated them for a lot longer. They still hate them even from the other side. She found that kinda hilarious.

"And she got over it," Scott countered quietly, "And - And it actually made us closer."

Stiles shook his head softly, his eyes locked on his father's figure through the small window on the door. "I don't know, dude. I mean, look at him. Come on, he's completely overwhelmed as it is."

"He's overwhelmed because he has no clue what's happening," Scott countered. "He's got people dying in his town, the town he's supposed to protect. And it's not his fault that he doesn't know what's happening. He's gonna find out sooner or later." Alex made a noise that sounded like, 'ehh' as she tilted her head.

"Okay, but is now really the right time?" Alex asked, trying to get Scott to see it from Stiles' point of view. Stiles didn't want to get his dad to dragged into that like they had been; he would be putting the only parent he had left in danger.

"What if not telling him now gets someone else killed?" Scott pondered.

"What if telling him gets him killed, huh?" Stiles countered. "I mean, okay, look, I get that Deaton's been like a father to you. I get that, okay? But this isn't - Scott, this is my actual father. I can't..." Stiles paused, looking toward the ground as he tried to recollect his bearings. "I can't lose both of my parents, all right?" Stiles managed to breath out. "Not both of them."

Alex looked down, saddened by that. She didn't have either of her parents, not like she really wanted to, anyway. They were assholes.

"You're right." 

Stiles sighed. "No, I'm not. I'm not right. I'll tell him." 

"We'll help you," Alec  promised, knowing that between her and Scott, they would be able to convince Stilinski with their supernatural abilities. 

The three of them hesitantly turned to face the door, opening it only to reveal the last person any of them expected to see. Marin Morrell, the emissary for the Alpha pack, stood in the center of the clinic. She was speaking to Sheriff and Tara, regarding the disappearance of her brother. 

"Please, whatever you need, however you can help find my brother," Morrell assured.

They glanced at one another in confusion, Stiles quirking up a brow as Stilinski excused himself, leaving just the four of them in the clinic. 

Morrell's gaze fell upon the three teenagers, her eyes hardening as she made her way over to them. But, her eyes widened slightly at the sight of Alex which made the blonde smirk upon realizing that the woman knew who she was. "Listen closely, all of you. No sheriff, deputy, or detective is going to be able to find him." 

"You don't have to ask us for help," Scott pointed out. 

"Actually, I'm trying to help you," Morrell revealed. "Because if you're going to find my brother, then you need to use the one person who might actually have the ability to seek out the supernatural." 

Alex's eyes widened in realization and her lips parted slightly. "Lydia."

"A Ouija board?" Lydia asked in disbelief, watching as Stiles slammed the board down in front of herself, Alex, and Cora Hale. Stiles had found Lydia in Finstock's office while Cora had been threatening the strawberry-blonde that she'd rip her tongue out of her head if she didn't stop seeing Aiden. 

Alex shivered as she stared down at the cardboard box. She had never had the best of times around these things.

"Also called a spirit board," Stiles added, setting up the board and the piece which would connect them with the spirits on the other side. "And it's worth a shot." 

"A shot in the dark," Lydia replied, glancing towards Alex who was sitting to her right while blocking Cora from getting near her. 

"Would you just try it, please, okay?" Stiles insisted. "Let's not forget who this is for. Scott's boss, the guy who has saved our collective asses on more than one occasion." 

"Not mine," Alex mused. She didn't need no one to save her ass.

"Oh, wait, should we all do this?" Cora questioned, her finger circling around the board. Even though she's a bitch, Alex understood her. She's lost her family, had to run away, thought her brother was dead to only find out he wasn't, and now going up against an alpha pack. And plus, she's really beautiful, so there's that.

"Yeah," Stiles answered with uncertainty, nodding his head nervously before looking towards Alex who nodded.

With that, all four of them placed both of their hands on the center piece, Stiles glanced between all three of the girls.

"You guys ready?" He asked, and Lydia looked completely done with the entire theory. 

"Yeah," Lydia muttered, pursing her lips as she looked down at the board. 

Stiles licked his lips, staring down at the board, "Where's Dr. Deaton?"  They all continued to stare down at the board, waiting for a long moment in anticipation to see if anything were to happen.

Alex looked around the room, waiting for something to be thrown across the room or something, but nothing happened. That was when she realized Cora and Stiles were staring at Lydia.

It was then that Lydia's eyes widened, the girl glancing back and forth between Cora and Stiles as she realized that they were looking at her. "What?" Lydia inquired. 

"Aren't you gonna answer it?" Stiles asked, nodding his head toward the board. 

Lydia's eyes danced around for a few moments. "Oh, I don't know the answer. I - I thought we were asking some sort of spirit." 

"Well, do you know any spirits?" Cora questioned, trying to siphon as much information out of the girl as possible. 

Lydia glanced over at Stiles in question, her eyebrows furrowing as she pointed a finger over at the oldest Hale in the room. "Is she for real?" 

Stiles groaned, digging through his pocket, tugging out a set of keys. "Okay, these are Deaton's keys for the clinic. Close your eyes, and I'm gonna put them in your hand, and then we're just gonna try and see if you can feel out for his location." 

"It's called psychometry," Alex added, trying to help a little.

Pointing toward her, Lydia pointed out, "I'm not a psychic." 

"You're something! Okay?" Stiles shouted and Alex stared in shock at him. "Just - Lydia, put out your hand and—" 

Lydia sighed, allowing her head to fall back and closing her eyes before sticking her hand out. Stiles held the keys above her palm, the metal jingling softly as he set them down in her hand. Lydia's shoulders flinched slightly, letting out a hum as the metal touched her skin. 

"What?" 

Lydia began to play with the set of keys with her fingers, "They're cold." 

Alex snorted out in amusement and Stiles lurched forward slightly, looking completely done with Lydia Martin at that point.

"Lydia, concentrate. Please. Trying to save lives here," Stiles explained bitterly. "For the love of God." 

Lydia rolled her eyes before soon shutting them, tightening her grip on the keys. Alex craned her neck, watching as Lydia tried to get a feel for Deaton's location. In all honesty, the idea had been a bit farfetched — even for them — but it was better than doing nothing at all. Lydia was silent, clamping her eyes shut even tighter. 

Stiles watched silently for a moment as  Lydia's eyebrows furrowed together in the middle, before questioning, "What is it? What do you see?" 

Lydia opened her eyes and simply said, "Nothing." 

Alex exhaled slowly, rubbing her hands over her face in exhaustion. "This is going nowhere."

When the key scenario proved to be a failed and feeble attempt, Stiles immediately moved onto to the next by holding out a number two pencil in front of Lydia. She cocked a brow at him, disbelief crossing her features. It definitely had not been one of their finest ideas. 

"Automatic writing?" Lydia asked, looking up at the only boy in the room skeptically. 

Stiles nodded his head once, his face tight with seriousness.

Lydia opened her mouth to speak, quickly shutting as she realized that words weren't going to get her out of it. She grasped the pencil in her fingers before opening up the notebook placed in front of her.

Alex, Cora, and Stiles inches forward watching as the lead moved across the page with ease. Carter's head tilted in confusion as she realized that Lydia wasn't writing words, but drawing a picture. 

The lines of the drawing start to put themselves together, and Alex noticed that Lydia was drawing a tree when they were in the midst of trying to save Deaton from being the Darach's next sacrifice. 

"Lydia, what are you doing?" Stiles demanded, unable to bite back his words. "Are you seriously drawing, right now? What the hell is that?" 

"A tree," Lydia mused simply, her hand continued to glide across the paper.

"A tr-" Alex cut herself off, the three of them staring at the strawberry-blonde with a look of annoyance. "Lydia, you're supposed to be writing words, like in sentences, something like a location, something that would tell us where he is." She pinched the bridge of her nose. "We're trying to save lives - and you're drawing a fucking tree!" 

Lydia raised a brow at the blonde. "What's wrong with my tree? And well, maybe you should've said that I was supposed to be writing words." 

From beside Alex, Cora sister questioned,"Isn't she supposed to be some kind of genius?" 

"Genius, yes," Lydia snapped quickly, defending her level of intelligence. "Psychic...no. Honestly, I don't know why you're even bothering with me anyway. Especially since it's obvious you should be talking to Danny." 

"I'm so stupid," Alex mumbled to herself as she stood up from her seat.

"Wait, what?" Stiles back tracked. "Why Danny?" 

"Because," Scott's voice rang out, and all four of them looking up see him standing in the doorway, his palm pressed against his shoulder where blood had been soaking through his shirt. "Last night, he was a target. But he wasn't a sacrifice." 

Everything had changed in a matter of seconds.

"BECAUSE it's not just homework, okay? It's a project on geomagnetic fields. They flow through the earth. They can even be affected by lunar phases, all right? Now, look at this. This is a note from Harris on Danny's proposal." Alex pointed to the paper, leaning into Stiles, his flannel wrapped around her small body.

"I strongly advise you to choose another subject. "The ideas here, while innovative and thoughtful, "border on pseudo-science. Not suitable for class," Lydia read from the paper and that's when realization finally hit Scott.

"Harris wasn't just a sacrifice. He knew something."

"Right."Alex nodded her head at Scott. "Now, check this out. Allison's dad wasn't the only one with a map, all right? Danny had one too," she told them as Stiles unfolded a piece of paper and laid it on the table, showing a map. "Danny marked all the telluric currents, okay? Now, the weird thing about beacon hills is that it actually is a beacon. You wouldn't believe how much energy flowing through the earth is around this town."

"Look, they match." Alex nodded at Scott as he pointed it out, "All right, there's three places, right? Where they're kidnapped, and then the place where their body was found."

"Look, that's right on the telluric current," Lydia pointed out.

"So, maybe where he was sacrificed is somewhere in between." Scott pointed out, but Alex shook her head, her lips pursed as she thought about it.

If she used a hiding place and someone found it, she would change it, yes, but then again, nobody will check a place they already searched.

"No," the blonde deadpanned. "They're in the vault. The same vault."

ALEX zoomed to Derek's loft, seeing the twins holding back Ms. Jennifer, so she quickly grabbed her, pushed her away and slammed both twins heads' into each other, successfully knocking them out since they weren't expecting it. She then looked to Jennifer, sent her a wink before zooming towards where Derek was fighting Kali, and yanked the bitch back by her hair. She growled and clawed at Alex's face, successfully scratching her.

The blonde original smirked at her as her face healed immediately. Kali's eyes widened in shock before she tried clawing at her again, but this time with her foot. Alex easily grabbed her ankle, twisted it which made her howl in pain. She then threw her into the air and when she came back down, Alex positioned her body right, yanked out her claws and embedded them into her stomach.

The blonde stared into her eyes, her cold blue eyes piercing into her fierce brown ones. She smirked as she pulled her hand out of her stomach and snapped her neck, her body falling to the floor in front of her.

Alex looked over to where the twins were, but to only find them gone. She shrugged and looked over at Boyd who had a deep claw mark on his stomach. She zoomed towards him and fed him her blood, watching the claw mark disappear easily. She nodded her head at him as he stood up in shock. She looked to Derek, also nodding at him before she zoomed out of the place, smirking in satisfaction.

They might have questions now, but she didn't care. She saved all their asses and killed one of the members of the alpha pack easily. She would like to see Scott not trust her now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 1.4K 28
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 | the vampire diaries 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 she looked up at the stars as she missed him while he did the same 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩...
331K 5.4K 18
Annette Mikealsons, the youngest after Henrik died that night. Now her and her family are being awaken by their dearest brother, and drama starts up...
277K 6.9K 20
In which a cold-hearted immortal huntress falls for one of the Mikaelson brothers for the second time around. Season 4 - TVD
60.5K 861 11
Klaus has been married even before he was turned she is also her mother was a witch and her father was a wolf so when they were turned by his mother...