The It Girl {a Luke Hemmings...

Galing kay lukkkehemmings

Serena Chanel, today's so called 'it girl'. It's not really a surprise with her mother being the current owne... Higit pa

The It Girl
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 - Part 1
Chapter 4 - Part 2.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - Part 1.
Chapter 32 - Part 2.
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 - Part 1.
Chapter 35 - Part 2.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - Finale!

Chapter 19

5K 92 26
Galing kay lukkkehemmings

Serenas POV

It's been 2 months since me and Luke had sex for the very first time and since then we'd done it a few times. The latest time we did it, which was yesterday night, was the best time I've ever experienced.

"Good morning" a raspy voice said and I turned to my left where Luke was lying.

"Good morning" I said and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked, still having that raspy morning voice.

"Good, you?" I asked.

"Really good. I was beside you all night" he said which made me blush.

10 minutes later we left the bed, got dressed and went downstairs.

"Morning" I said as we got downstairs where we met my entire family for once.

"Good morning" my dad said, he looked worried.

"What's wrong? Why do you look worried or scared or I don't know" I said.

"Serena" my mom began, she sounded serious which made me nervous.

"Mom you're scaring me" I said as I grabbed Luke's hand squeezing it tight.

"The head office from back home called" she said then paused.

"Yeah" I said dragging the word out.

"And we have to go back to England earlier then expected" she said and I froze. I think I stopped breathing.

"Serena are you okay? You look pale" Aaron said.

I completely ignored him and looked at my mom. "When do we leave?" I asked trying to hold my tears back.

"On Friday" she said quietly knowing how much she just hurt me. I knew we were leaving but not for another one or two months, not two days.

"Okay" I said then turned around and dragged Luke with me out the door.

"Are you okay?" He said.

"Does it look like I'm okay?!" I screamed as I started to cry.

"I- I" he said quietly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scream" I said, still crying.

"Come here" he said and opened his arms for me to hug.

"It's okay you can cry" he said and hugged me tighter. I could tell he was crying too but he was trying not too.

We stood on my front porch just hugging and crying for a good half an hour.

"I don't wanna go" I finally said.

"And I don't want you to leave" he said hugging me tighter before giving me a kiss on my forehead. "We'll make this work though, don't worry Serena" he said.

"I know we will" I said as we let go and went inside again.

"You okay?" My dad said as he walked up to us.

"No" I replied honestly.

"I'm sorry princess. There's not much we can do about it unfortunately" he said and gave me a hug.

"Yeah I know" I said hugging him back. "If it's okay with you I'd like to spend tomorrow and the night to Fridays with Luke and my friends" I said.

"Of course, our plane is in the afternoon so it's all good" he said and gave me a weak smile. "But today you have to pack if you want to do that for the next coming days" he said sounding a but more serious this time.

"Okay, can Luke stay though?" I asked looking over at him. His eyes were still red from crying, so was mine.

"Yes of course" he said. I gave him a smile then grabbed Luke's hand and went to my room.

"Well this sucks" I said as I walked over to my closet.

"Yeah" he said as he sat down on my bed.

"Are the rest of the boys together right now?" I asked as I opened suitcase and placed it on the floor.

"Yeah I think so why?" I asked back.

"Just wondering, I have to tell them I'm leaving too." I said quietly. "Maybe we could meet up tonight so I can break it to them" I said.

"Yeah I an call them right away and ask" he said and I gave him a small nod then continued packing.

-

It was now 7.30pm and I'd just finished packing all my things except my makeup and the cloths I was gonna wear this two coming days.

Me and Luke were on our way to the beach where we were meeting up with the guys. I'd been crying from time to time all day so my eyes were probably bloodshot.

"Hey" Ashton greeted us as we got together. He have me a hug then looked at me. "Have you been crying?" He asked worried.

I nodded then spoke. "Let's sit down" I said and we all took a seat on the sand, me and Luke on the opposite side from the others.

"What's happened? You look all serious" Michael said, also him sounding worried.

I took a deep breath then started talking.

"My mom got a call from the head office back home in London this morning and-" I swallowed hard trying not to cry. "I have to go back to England on Friday" I said quietly but loud enough for then all to hear. Their faces went pale as mine had done this morning. Luke put his arm around me pulling me closer to him. We all sat in silence for a few minutes until Michael decided to speak up.

"Come here let met me give you a hug" he said then stood up reaching his hand out to help me up. As I got up he pulled me in for a tight hug, a few second later the rest of then joined and we all had a group hug.

"You'll come back to visit thought right?" Calum said as we all let go.

"I'll do my best to make that happen. And if you ever happen to come to England call me" I said. They all nodded in response.

"Let's go grab some pizza to lighten the mood a little" Ashton suggested and we all agreed.

"This is for Serena, let's all wish her the best of luck back home and we all hope to see you very very soon" Ashton said as he raised a glass for me.

"Thank you, and same goes for you." I said giving him a smile.

The dinner went quicker then I hope and before I knew it we stood on the parking lot about to say goodbye for the night.

"Let's do something fun tomorrow? Well make it a full day, starting at 10 and ending whenever we feel like it" Ashton said as he pulled me in for a hug.

"Sounds like a plan" I said letting out a small laugh.

"We 5 will just spend the whole day together because who knows when he get to do that again" he said quietly.

"Yeah" I said then let go of him.

"I'll see you all tomorrow then?" I said before opening my car door.

"Yeah, 10am sharp, at Starbucks." Luke said before giving me a goodbye kiss.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." I said then got in my car and drove back home.

-

The next morning I woke up at 8am. I said to meet the guys at Starbucks at 10. I dragged myself out of bed and sat down in front of the mirror. My eyes were puffy from crying myself to sleep. I couldn't believe I was leaving tomorrow.

I went into the bathroom to clean my face and try to get the puffiness to go always.

After 1 hour of slowly getting ready I walked down stairs. I hadn't done much for my makeup, just the base, eyebrows and mascara. Couldn't be bothered with more. And for cloths I went for black jeans cut by the knee, a white loose tank and Luke's red checkered flannel tied around my waits. He'd left it here the other day and he said I could have it.

"Good morning" my dad greeted me as I got downstairs. I gave him a weak smile in response.

"How are you today?" He continued.

"Been better" I replied.

"What are your plans for today? By the looks of it your going out?" He said and walked over to me as I stood by the fridge trying to figure out what to eat.

"Yeah, I'm meeting the guys at Starbucks in an hour" I said then grabbed some milk and muesli that I poured in to a bow then took a seat at the table. My dad joining me.

"Okay, have fun princess." He started "Is Luke sleeping here tonight?" He asked.

"I think so yeah, that okay right?" I said even though I knew the answer.

"Yes of course. Just make sure to be up in time tomorrow" he said.

"I will" I said then finished the last of my breakfast. "I'm just going to brush my teeth then I'll be out the door." I said then turned around and went in to the bathroom.

-

I parked my car on the parking lot and made my way to Starbucks. I'd gotten a text from Ashton earlier telling me to go inside because they were already there.

As I walked into Starbucks they sat at the table they all sat at the first time we met, or the first time I met Ashton. I gave them a smile and went over to them and sat down beside Luke. He gave me as kiss on my cheek as I did.

"We ordered for you" Ashton said and handed me a Very Berry Hibiscus drink.

"You know me so well" I said in an over dramatic voice.

"We do don't we" Michael said.

"What are we gonna do today?" I asked then took a sip of my drink.

"We thought we'd just do what we always do, but Luke has to leave in a few hours to help his mom with something, he'll be back tough" Calum said.

"Oh, what thing?" I asked.

"She needed help with moving something at home, didn't pay to much attention to what when she told me" he said and a light chuckle escaped his lips.

"Okay, tell her I said hi when you meet her." I said.

The time flew by. Luke had left 2 hours ago and wasn't back yet.

"Serena we wanna take you somewhere, but it's a surprise so we have to blindfold you" Calum suddenly said.

"What" was my reflex response.

"You heard me" he replied.

"Okay, but where are w-" I was cut off.

"You'll see" Michael said then handed me a blindfold. "Put this on" he said.

"Also we need your car keys" Ashton said.

"Wh- I'm not even gonna ask" I said then handed them to him.

We got in my car and I was say between Michel and Calum blindfolded. I think we drove for about 10 minutes then stopped and got out. They led me somewhere then told me to stand still and keep the blindfold off till I as told to remove it.

I stood in silence for a minute until I heard a voice.

"You can remove the blindfold" Luke's voice said. I did as told and when I removed it he stood right in from of me. We were in the middle of the racetrack and behind him there was a picnic blanket filled with sweets and other good stuff and all around there was candles lit.

"Oh my god" I said as my hands reached my mouth to cover it.

"I thought since, unfortunately, this is our last evening together we'd do something special" he said and gave me a smile revealing his dimps.

"Luke Robert Hemmings, you're a man of many surprises" I said then walked up to him throwing my arms around his neck then connecting our lips.

After eating some strawberries covered in chocolate and talking about everything between heaven and earth he handed me USB.

"What's this?" I asked.

"It's something you have to load on to your phone, uhm a song" he said.

"You didn't have to" I said quietly looking down.

"I did. But I don't want you to listen to it till you get on the plane okay? Just load it in your phone. I can help you later" he said.

"Okay" I said and put it in my bag. When I turned back to face Luke he had leaned forward and was only inches away from my face.

"You know, we're alone here" he whispered and a smirk appeared on his face.

"Oh is that so" I whispered back.

"Yeah" he replied, still whispering. After he did he leaned closer closing the space between our lips.

That evening me and Luke made love right there, on the track. And it was perfect. All of it.

-

I hated this day. Hated it.

The time was 8.30am and I had to get up to go home, all the way back to my real home, in England. Which I really didn't want to.

"Luke" I whispered pushing his shoulder gently.

"Mhmm" he hummed. I clearly woke him up.

"I have to get up" I said quietly. His eyes shot opened and he looked over at me from where he was lying beside me on the bed. He knew exactly why.

"There's something I've been meaning to tell you for a few months now. I wanted to find the right time and place but now we don't have much time left, now is the time" he said.

"Yeah I know" I said "what did you want to say?" I asked.

"I love you Serena" he said. A smile bigger then anything grew on my face. He loves me.

"I love you to Luke. More then you know" I said. A smile as big as mine grew on his face as he leaned forward leaving a kiss on my lips before we both got out of bed. I was wearing Luke's flannel today too, but this time I had it as a 'normal' person wears it, on my actual upper body. And I had a black tank and some denim jeans. I skipped the makeup because I new I would cry later on today.

"Okay let's go" my mom said after we'd eaten and put everything away.

An hour later we were at the airport about to board. Ashton, Luke, Michael and Calum had came along to say goodbye.

I had already said my goodbyes and hugged Michael and Calum.

"Goodbye Serena" Ashton said as he wrapped his arms around me giving me a tight hug. I had managed to not cry yet. I think I might have run out of tears.

"Goodbye Ashton, I'll miss you so much" I said hugging him back then letting go.

"I'll miss you too, but we can still text, I mean iMessage is free" he said and gave me a smile.

"Yeah" I replied then turned to Luke. He was already crying and then I lost it. I went up to him and put my arms around his neck connecting our lips. That moment it felt like there was only me and Luke at the airport. The kiss lasted for more then 10 seconds before I pulled away.

"Goodby-" he cut me off.

"Don't say goodbye, that means well never meet again. I say till next time" he said giving me a smile. Still crying.

"Till next time" I said then kissed him again.

He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. I had my head on his chest hugging back.

"Serena we have to go" my dad said as we walked over to us.

"Okay" I said quietly then let go of Luke. He looked at me and nodded. He kissed me for the very last time. It was the most sweet, passionate, lust filled kissed we've ever shared.

"Till next time Serena. I love you" he whispered in my ear.

"I love you more" I replied.

"Not possible" he said and gave me smile before I turned around to go to my plane.

-

The plane was now in the air, had been for a few hours and I remember the song Luke had put in my phone. I looked for it and found it within seconds. 'Beside you' it was called. I pressed play and leaned back as the song started.

Within a minute I was all packed up

I've got a ticket to another world

I don't wanna go

I don't wanna go

Sudden words are hard to speak

When your thoughts are all I see

"Don't ever leave," she said to me

When we both fall asleep underneath the same sky.

To the beat of our hearts at the same time.

So close but so far away.

Can you hear me?

She sleeps alone.

My heart wants to come home.

I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.

She lies awake.

I'm trying to find the words to say.

I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.

-

A/N: I told you I'd give you a longer chapter so here it was! Hope you liked it! And don't worry. The story is not over. It just started. The next chapter will be a jump ahead in time, two years to be exact, to where I originally wanted to start the story but felt like I needed background. So think of these first 19 chapters as a (very) long prologue haha! - please vote and comment! x -S.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

12.9K 148 21
"She's your daughter Luke, Don't be like her mother and just leave her." Luke finds out his ex girlfriend, Patiance was pregnant with his baby when...
122 0 44
Ella McCartney is the daughter of Cleo and Lewis. She is an only child, has never had many friends and is an outsider. But there is one secret that n...
1.1M 30.4K 44
"He set my world on fire, colouring it fifty shades of red. I was bound to get burned." The conflict between the Ferrari and the Red Bull Formula One...
23.2K 355 36
Y/n is a model for IMG models, she's the daughter of Fernando alonso; two times world champion in formula one. She's best friends with Carlos Sainz J...