Chapter 31

Lukes POV
"Have a safe flight, text me as soon as you land" I said as I stood hugging Serena in the middle of the airport. She was leaving for LA to be with her brother. She didn't know how long she would be gone, I hoped not too long.
"Thank you, and I will" she mumbled with her head pressed agains my chest. She let go.
"I really have to go" she said. I gave her a nod then gave her a long, soft, passionate kiss on the lips before she turned around to get on the plane. I waited to leave the airport till she got inside the gate. She turned around and gave me a smile before disappearing into the tunnel that lead to the plane.

-

A short car ride later I was back at the hotel. I had gone to the airport by myself because I didn't really see the point in brining any of the guys.
"She's left now?" Ashton asked as I got inside the room where they all were. I didn't say anything but nodded then went to the kitchen. Calum following me.
"Hey it's gonna be alright, it's not like she's gonna find anyone over in LA, she's going there to visit her brother" he said.
"Now you put that thought in my head what if sh-"
"She won't relax" he said. "And neither will you, especially now since you decided to go public and tell people you're dating on the next interview we or she has"
"I guess you're right" I replied.
"I'm always right" he said and smirked. "Come one, let's go out and grab something to eat, I'm thinking pizza" he continued. I gave him a smile and we both went back to the room where Michael and Ashton were to tell them we're going out.

Serenas POV
"Dad?" I said. I hadn't spoken a word the first few hours of the flight, every time I tried I was on the verge of crying. I was so worried about my brother, I really hope that he makes it.
"Yeah princess? He replied.
"How long till we get there?"
"We'll be landing in about one hour so we'll be by your brothers side in maximum 3 hours" he assured me. And correctly two hours and twenty five minutes later we were by his side. I had laid down on the bed beside him hugging him tight, or as tight as I could with all the cables and whatnot he had attached to him.
"Serena the doctor will be in any moment so please stand up" my mom said. I did as told and just a few seconds later the doctor stepped in. He greeted us and started talking with my parents about something medical. I didn't pay to much attention, I was still in shock after seeing my brother in this condition. Stitches on his right cheek, a bandage around his head, different cables - or hoes or whatever it was - injected in his arms on several places and some things, that looked like stickers, on his chest. I was scared, scared of what would happen to him. I mean he was alive, I had spoken to him but he was week.

My mom and dad had left the door with the doctor to do...something, and I was left with my brother. I sat down on the chair next to his bed and just looked at him.
"S?" He spoke after a few minutes which made me jump. I stood up and went closer to the bed.
"Yeah?" I said.
"I'll be alright okay?" He said and looked me straight in the eyes.
"Okay." I said and gave him a smile. "I'm just worried"
"I know you are, but it'll be alright" he said and returned the smile. "Now, tell me about you and Luke" he said and suddenly he looked like a curious 5 year old girl instead of a grown up 22 - almost 23 - year old man even though he was in the condition he was.
"Nothing much to tell, we're kinda back together" I said.
"Wow you miss a lot when you're on the other side of the ocean huh" he said.
"I guess so, but speaking of him I just have to text him saying I arrived safely" I said. He nodded. I turned around to where my purse and phone was.

"Hi, the flight was good, long but good haha. I'm at the hospital, Aaron is doing okay. We were just talking about you actually, only good things don't worry. I already miss you. Hope you're going alright, I love you xx"

The text read. I didn't bother to wait for a answer, I just sent it then put my phone back in my purse and went back to Aaron.
"Now tell me, have you met anyone?" I said wiggling my eyebrows a bit. Even though he was injured badly he still gave me a smile and shoved my arm playfully.
"Well there's this one girl I met and one of moms shows" he said.
"A model?!" My eyes widened
"Yeah"
"Wait wait, a model wants, you?" I smirked at him.
"Ha ha, you're very funny" he said and rolled his eyes.
"I know" I said proudly "now tell me, who is she?"
"Her name is Sky Walker"
"What, is her first name Luke?" I said laughing at my very bad but yet funny joke. Well I thought is was quite funny anyways.
"Your jokes are starting to get on dad's level of humour" he said.
"How dare you compare my jokes to dad's?" I said trying to sound offended.
"Well he did say the exact same thing when I told him" he smirked.
"Oh" I cleared my throat "So, when do I get to meet this Sky Walker?" I asked.

-

A/N: I know this is embarrassingly short but I just really wanted to update it's been to long. I promise I'll make the next one really long! Okay? 🙈 Don't forget to vote and comment! It means the world! x -Sonia