Chapter 19

Serenas POV

It's been 2 months since me and Luke had sex for the very first time and since then we'd done it a few times. The latest time we did it, which was yesterday night, was the best time I've ever experienced.

"Good morning" a raspy voice said and I turned to my left where Luke was lying.

"Good morning" I said and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked, still having that raspy morning voice.

"Good, you?" I asked.

"Really good. I was beside you all night" he said which made me blush.

10 minutes later we left the bed, got dressed and went downstairs.

"Morning" I said as we got downstairs where we met my entire family for once.

"Good morning" my dad said, he looked worried.

"What's wrong? Why do you look worried or scared or I don't know" I said.

"Serena" my mom began, she sounded serious which made me nervous.

"Mom you're scaring me" I said as I grabbed Luke's hand squeezing it tight.

"The head office from back home called" she said then paused.

"Yeah" I said dragging the word out.

"And we have to go back to England earlier then expected" she said and I froze. I think I stopped breathing.

"Serena are you okay? You look pale" Aaron said.

I completely ignored him and looked at my mom. "When do we leave?" I asked trying to hold my tears back.

"On Friday" she said quietly knowing how much she just hurt me. I knew we were leaving but not for another one or two months, not two days.

"Okay" I said then turned around and dragged Luke with me out the door.

"Are you okay?" He said.

"Does it look like I'm okay?!" I screamed as I started to cry.

"I- I" he said quietly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scream" I said, still crying.

"Come here" he said and opened his arms for me to hug.

"It's okay you can cry" he said and hugged me tighter. I could tell he was crying too but he was trying not too.

We stood on my front porch just hugging and crying for a good half an hour.

"I don't wanna go" I finally said.

"And I don't want you to leave" he said hugging me tighter before giving me a kiss on my forehead. "We'll make this work though, don't worry Serena" he said.

"I know we will" I said as we let go and went inside again.

"You okay?" My dad said as he walked up to us.

"No" I replied honestly.

"I'm sorry princess. There's not much we can do about it unfortunately" he said and gave me a hug.

"Yeah I know" I said hugging him back. "If it's okay with you I'd like to spend tomorrow and the night to Fridays with Luke and my friends" I said.

"Of course, our plane is in the afternoon so it's all good" he said and gave me a weak smile. "But today you have to pack if you want to do that for the next coming days" he said sounding a but more serious this time.