Chapter 8

Serenas POV

Yesterday was quite perfect. I had so much fun with the guys, and also, Luke asked me out. None other then we two know about the date, and we decided to keep it that way. We both knew how the guys would react and I knew I would be getting a big ass 'I told you so' from Ashton and I would like to skip that. As of this moment I was laying on the couch in our house scrolling through Instagram and twitter when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID. Alex. I hadn't spoken to him for ages! Wow.

"Alex!" I said in a happy tone as I answered.

"Hi Serena! How's Australia?" He asked in a equally happy tone.

"It's good, but so hot" I laughed.

"I bet. But babe I called for a reason" he said now sounding a bit serious but exited at the same time.

"Oh what's up?" I asked.

"We're touring and Australia is on the list!" He said very happily.

"Oh my god really? When are you coming here?!" I asked with excitement.

"In two weeks from today, and I want you to come to the show" he said.

"You don't even have to ask! Of course I'll come!" I said.

We spent the next hour or so just talking about everything. I told him about the guys and that I had a date with Luke tomorrow and he said he'd like to meet them all, especially Luke, when he came. He's always been like a protective brother to me. Well him and Aaron. We ended the conversation and decided to talk again when their concert came closer.

"So, you're going on a date eh?" I heard my dads voice say from behind the couch. I froze. I didn't know he listened.

"We're you eavesdropping?" I said looking at him with a judging look.

"Maybe" he said and we both laughed.

"How much did you hear?" I asked nervously.

"Enough to know you have a date with Luke tomorrow" he said and I blushed then looked away.

"Oh" Was the only thing I could say before my phone rang again. I looked at the caller ID. Calum. Huh that's odd. He usually never calls me.

"Hello?" I said.

"Serena? I need your help" he said.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Can you meet me at our regular spot in 30 minutes? I want to take it face to face" He said.

"Yeah sure! See you there" I said then we hung up.

"Dad I'll be back later. Calum needed help with something so I'm off to see what he needs help with. Tell mom where I went so she won't be worried." I said

"Oh, yeah okay. I'll see you later princess." He said and seconds later I'd put on my shoes on, grabbed my bag and was out the door.

20 minutes later I was at the shops by the beach. I'd texted Calum that I was getting Starbucks on the way and asked if he wanted anything.

"Hello gorgeous" the cute wait or said, who's name I've now learned. Joshua. He always flirted with me when I was there but in a sweet way. Though he was not really my type to be honest.

"Hi Joshua" I said and smiled.

"What can I get for you this evening?" He asked.

"A ice latte and a caramel frappe, both venti." I said with a smile.

"Coming right up!" He said then started making them.

"You never drink caramel frappes" he said as he handed me my drinks.

"I don't, it's not for me, it's for a friend" I answered.

"Oh I see. Have a nice evening" he said with a smile.

"Thanks, you too, good bye" I said then turned around and walked out the door.

A few minutes later I was at the spot. As I got there Calum was already sat staring out over the water.

"Hey" I said as I got closer.

"Hey" he said back as I handed him his drink. "I'll pay you back" he then said.

"Don't worry about it, it's on me" I said giving him a smile.

"Thank you" he said.

"Welcome. Now what did you want help with?" I asked.

"I have a problem. A girl problem" he said.

"Oh.. Well how can I help you!" I asked.

"Well you're a girl, and this problem involves a girl so" he said stretching the 'o' in so.

"Ahh I see" I said. "Now, what's this problem about?" I asked.

A/N: ohhh what's Calum's problem? 🙊 Anyhow! Sorry it's a bit short but it was more of a filler for the next coming chapter. I hope you liked it anyways! Don't forget to vote and comment! Love you! x -S.