Chapter 10

Lukes POV

I woke up the next morning at 11.50, I looked down at my chest and noticed that the sleeping Serena was no longer there. Did she leave when I was sleeping? I thought to myself.

"Morning sleepyhead" I heard her voice from behind me. Thank God she didn't leave.

"I thought you left" I said.

"We haven't officially finished the date yet, and I didn't wanna leave before that" she said and gave me a smile.

"Oh" I answered. "How long have you been up?" I asked.

"About 1 hour. You have a nice house" she replied.

"Thanks" I said. And I could say nothing more before my phone rang. I looked at the called ID, Michael.

"Hey what's up?" I asked as I answered.

"Hey mate, me and the guys'll be at your house in 5. We were just gonna check that you were up, and well, you are so see you soon" he said. I froze and my eyes winded. I put my finger over my mouth to show Serena to stay quite. She looked confused.

"I'm a bit busy at the moment, can you come in like 1 hour?" I asked.

"What are you doing? You never do anything." He said.

"I uhm, I- I'm cleaning" I lied.

"Nice try mate, you never clean, we'll be there in 5 minutes bye" he said then hung up.

"Who was that?" Serena asked still looking very confused.

"Michael. Him, Calum and Ash are on their way here" I said.

"Oh I'll go then" she said and walked towards the front door.

"They'll be here in 5, well like 4 minutes" I said and she stopped.

"Shit." Was the only thing she said. "How do I get out of here unnoticed?" She asked.

"We have a back door. Use that then sneak around the front-" she interrupted me.

"My car is on the driveway" she said and both our eyes widened.

"Oh yeah shit" I said.

"Now what" she asked.

"I say we clean up, very fast, and tell them you came over here at 11 and we've just been hanging out" I said.

"Sounds like a plan" She said then started to clean up.

Just as we finished cleaning there was a knock at the door. I went to opened and was met by Calum who stood at the front.

"Is that Serena's car on the driveway?" he asked then stepped inside, followed but Michael and Ashton.

"It is" Serena answered from the kitchen table.

"Hi, what are you doing here?" Ashton said with a smile then went up to Serena and gave her a hug.

"I came here about 1 hour ago to talk with Luke about some stuff and yeah here I am" she said.

"What stuff?" Ash asked.

"Private stuff" she simply replied.

"I'm thought you were cleaning" Michael interrupted.

"I- I was, Serena helped me" I replied.

"Yeah Luke fell asleep watching a movie so he spilt popcorn all over the place so I helped him clean up" Serena said. "But I have to go, I didn't tell my parents I was going here so better get home before they worry about me" she continued.