Chapter 20

Serenas POV
There was a knock at my bedroom door.
"Are you dressed?" Aaron's voice said from the other side of it.
"Yeah come on in" I replied and he opened the door.
"Wow" he said as he got inside.
"Is that a good or bad wow" I asked.
"Good. You look all grown up. Feels like you were 10 yesterday and now you're 18" he said.
"I know I'm getting old" I said sarcastically.
"Very" he replied then rolled his eyes and went over to my bed. I took one last look in the mirror.
I was wearing my moms new design, it was a deepblue loose fitted body suit. The straps were thin and made an X shape on my back and the V cut in front was deep but still not to revealing. I love it. And with it I had pair of nude heels and a white gold bracelet. I mostly loved the clothing cause it showed off my new tattoo very well. I had one done on my lower right arm, it was the Chanel symbol where two C's leap over each other. It was just outlined and not all colours in. It was simple, classic and nice.
"Serena?" Aaron said.
"Yeah?" I replied.
"5 seconds of summer are attending the Brits as well" he replied.
"Who?" I lied, but I knew who. I hadn't seen nor talked to any of them in two years. Not after what Luke did.
"You know who" he replied.
"Let's go" I said ignoring his question.
"What are you gonna do if you bump in to any of them?" He asked.
I ignored him once again.
"I'll go see if dad's ready" I said and walked towards the door.
"Serena" Aaron said in a serious tone and grabbed my arm making me face him.
"I don't know okay" I said. "Can I go now?" I continued and he let go of my arm. I grabbed my phone, bag and jacket then went downstairs to see were my dad was.

"You ready to go?" I said when I saw him in the living room.
"Yeah. Where's your brother?" He asked.
"Here" Aaron said as he appears behind me.
"Your mom if already in the car" my dad explained. I put on my jacket then went outside.
"Miss Chanel" the chauffeur said as he opened the door for me.
"Adam, how many times do I have to tell you to call me Serena?" I said.
"To many" he said.
"And yet you never learn" I said laughing as he closed the door behind me.

It took not more then 10 minutes to get to the Brits. As soon as I stepped out of the car I heard people scream my name, then when Aaron stepped out they did the same. Ever since we got back from Australia our names and faces had become bigger in the media world. Also a few people knew about me and Luke. Probably fans of his band.

We walked over to a pre red carpet where all the fans waited for their idols. There were quite a lot of people who wanted a picture with me and in heard someone yell something about Luke in the background but I chose to ignore it and pretend I didn't hear.
"I'm really sorry I have to go now" I said after talking to them for a good 10 minutes before I was told to move along because the next guests were arriving.

Lukes POV
"I heard a rumour that Serena and her family is gonna be here somewhere" Ashton said as we all got out of the car and was met by screams.
"Oh" I simply replied and look towards the pre red carpet.
"Look!" Calum said pointing at someone. "Isn't that her?" He said and I looked over. Sure thing. I could tell even though we hadn't seen each other in two years.
"Yeah, yeah it is" I said quietly.
"Well are you gonna go talk to her?" Michel asked.
"I don't think she wants to talk to me" I said then we all started walking towards the carpet. I was wearing a suit for once. It was nothing special but I liked it. And I was still wearing the bracelet she had given me when we had our 3 month anniversary. I had never taken it off since that day.

We got out on the actual red carpet where all the stars and paparazzi's were. Serena was a head of us and I could easily go talk to her but I don't think now is a good time.
She stopped and got interviewed by someone and we got closer and closer to her. She looked stunning. As she always had done, but she's grown a lot. She looked good, really good.

I saw someone approach her and I recognised the face. Alex. He went up behind her grabbing both sides of her waist which made her jump of surprise.
"Alex!" I heard her say, quite loud. We were as close to her now that I could hear her. I wonder if she knew I was here, or if she'd seen me.
"It was really nice talking to you Serena, have a good night" the interviewer said.
"Pleasure was all mine. Thanks you too!" She said before Alex placed his hand on her lower back and led her towards the staircase that led towards the arena. They posed for a few photos on the way there. I must admit, I was jealous of Alex. That should be me. But were they dating or was he just holding her there as a 'friendly gesture'?

-
We got inside. The arena was huge! We sat down at a table that was next to the guys of One Direction. We'd been their opening act for their latest tour and we'd grown a friendship with them.
"Hey lads!" Niall greeted us as we sat down.
"Hey" Ashton replied and they instantly started talking about something, but I was more focused on Serena. She was sat a few tables away. She seemed to have a good time. She talked to a few people sat with her.
"World to Luke" Calum said and waved his hand in front of me face.
"Yeah what" I said slightly irritated.
He didn't have time to say more before music started playing. Arctic Monkeys opened the show with their song 'R U Mine'. It's a really good song and they are good live performers.

They show went by quite quickly. I really enjoyed myself but constantly kept looking over at Serena and her family.
They boys of One Direction had one a few awards, I was not surprised, they were amazing and so their fans.
As the show ended and the cameras shut off I saw Serena and her dad making their way over here. My heart started beating faster and harder. They stopped in front of One Directions table, which was the table beside ours.

"Hi, I'm George Lamborghini and this is my daughter Serena" her dad said as they stopped.
"A pleasure to meet you Mr. Lamborghini" Harry said as he stood up and shook his and Serena's hands. And so did the rest of the boys. Mine and Serena's eyes met and she quickly looked away and back at Niall who she was talking to.
"Have you met the 5sos boys? They opened for us on our latest tour. Great lads" Niall said and gestured towards us.
"I've met them" Serena said with a cold tone and looked at us quickly then back to Niall and gave him a smile.
"Oh, then you know their names. How'd you meet?" He asked.
"Me and my family lived in Sydney for a year when I was 16 and I met them there." She said, just as cold.
"That's nice" he said.

They continued to talk for a while before she and her dad had to leave. I decided that it was now or never if I wanted a chance to talk to her.
"Serena could I speak with you for a second?" I said as I walked up to her when she was about to leave.
"I have to leave, and I have nothing to say to you" she said just as cold as before and before I had a chance to answer she turned around and walked away.
"Wow that was harsh" Harry said as he came up to my side.
"Yeah what was that" Liam said.
"You don't want to know" Ashton said as he joined our side.
"I really do now that you put it that way" Liam said.
I let out a sigh that started to explain.
"Me and Serena were dating when she lived in Australia" I said.
"Nice work mate, she's gorgeous" Niall said. The rest of the boys had now joined us as I continued to explain.
"I know. Anyhow, it all kinda went down when she moved back here and I made a horrible mistake" I started.

-

A/N: Luke what have you done😱 Anyhow, I hope you liked it and that the time jump didn't confuse you to much! Please vote and comment letting me know you enjoy my story!
Also please head over to @lovedathazza ! She just started a fanfic called 'The Life Journey". Add it to your library! I have a feeling it's gonna be good x -S.