Chapter 6

Lukes POV.

How come every time I meet Serena I look like a mess and she looks amazing? She really looked stunning today. I approached her as she sat outside Starbucks with a drink waiting for me.

"Hi" She said with a big smile as I came closer.

"Hi" I said back as we hugged each other. "Ready to go?" I then asked.

"Yup, I'm really exited to learn how to skate actually. I hope I don't mess up" She said laughing.

"You won't, I'm your teacher" I said back giving her smile and we both laughed.

"Oh yeah almost forgot" she replied and I could hear the sarcasm in her voice.

About ten minutes later we were at my house. I took two of my longboards, one for her and one for me.

"Okay. Let's start with just finding balance while standing on the board" I said.

"Good plan" She said laughing.

"Step up on it then you can hold my hands if you need support" I said in hope she would and she did.

"Wow I have terrible balance" she said as she struggled with finding it.

"Give it time" I said. And as excepted, after a few minutes I could let go of her hands and she found her balance.

"Now that you got through that, we have the fun part left. Actually moving forward." I said laughing.

"Oh yeah that's quite important eh" she said sarcastically.

"Minor detail" I replied laughing. She was a fast learner. You could still tell she was a beginner but she could skate a bit. To be honest it isn't that hard.

After riding up and down my driveway for roughly 30 minutes we decided to head to town and grab something to eat.

"We're skating there" I said with an evil smirk on my face.

"No, no, no, no! I'll embarrass myself" She said and took a few steps back and raised her hands in defence.

"You won't!" I said. "Come on, off we go" I continued then started skating slowly.

I head her make a extra loud sarcastic sigh then skated after me. I just laughed, she with me.

About 30 minutes later we'd bought some food then headed to the beach to eat. It was a nice evening so why spend it inside a restaurant when you could be outside? Also, it would mean we'd be alone.

"So Serena" I started "Tell me something about yourself, your life" I said.

"Like what?" She asked looking me in the eyes then looking out over the sea.

"Do you have boyfriend?" I asked.

"I don't" She said quietly and I could tell something was wrong.

"I'm sorry.. Did I say something wrong?" I said concerned.

"No you didn't it's just me and my now, ex boyfriend, broke up not to long ago, or he dumped me shortly after I told him I was moving here for a year and" she stopped "I'm sorry, I don't even know why I'm telling you this you probably don't want to hear it." she continued.

"No feel free to talk to me, I'll listen. And try to help if possible" I said. And I meant it, this is how you grow a friendship, and a friendship could lead to something further.

"Thanks Luke. You're a good friend" she said and I just smiled in respond.

We spent the next few hours talking about everything. I feel like we really got to know each other on an other level. It was nice. I told her stuff about me and she about herself. I learned she's never really been that girl with to many girl friends, mostly guy friends. She'd only had 1 relationship and it was the one who ended badly. Her best friend back home is Alex Turner from the band Arctic Monkey which was pretty darn cool I have to admit.

I told her more about me and the guys' band, about my family. I also invited her to some band practice some day and she gladly accepted the invite. We also talked a bit about cars. I thought I knew a lot about them but compared to her I didn't know anything.

"Oh shit it's 10.40" she said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I need to be home by 11. And it takes like 20 minutes to drive" She said.

"Oh, we'll pack up and go then!" I said.

"Want me to drive you home?" she asked.

"It's fine thanks, you go and make sure you won't be late" I replied.

"Okay, thanks." She said then came closer and pulled me in for a hug. "Thanks for today, I had really fun, we need to do it again" she said before letting go.

"I had fun to, and yes we do, very soon" I said giving her a warm smile.

"Feel free to text me whenever" She said before walking towards her car. "See you around, bye Luke!" She then said before getting in it.

"Bye, see you around" I replied then waved as he drove away.

Today was a really good day. I bonded with Serena and she's an amazing person. Now that I know her a bit more I'm developing a crush on her and I don't know if it's good or bad. I mean since she just came out of a relationship basically she might not want more then friendship and if I'm crushing on her it's not gonna end well. I don't want to be stuck in the friend again. Not with her.

A/N: Hey! Sorry this is short but I wanted it to end when their date/not date ended so yeah! Hope you enjoyed it, don't forget to vote and comment! x -S.