Chapter 34

Lukes POV
"So! How'd it go?" An eager Ashton asked when I got back home from Serena's house the day after our date.
"Good" I simply replied and walked over to my bed.
"What happened? How did she react to all the candles and all?" He asked.
"You sound like a 14 year old girl Ashton"
"Don't change the subject!" He sat down beside me on my bed "Now tell me everything that happened" he demanded.
"Ashton" I said.
"That is my name yes. Now tell me"
I rolled my eyes at him before I begun to speak. There was no point in trying to keep it personal because Ashton wouldn't stop asking until I told him.
"She like the whole candle thing-"
"Told you she would" he interrupted me.
I rolled my eyes once again "she was actually very flattered, and yeah I don't know what to tell you. We drank a little of that champagne, we ate the food, we talked about what we'd done whilst she was away and then things got heated" I paused "you can probably figure out the rest"
"Yes I can." He said trying to sound disgusted "I'm just surprised you didn't fly in her pants the second she got of that plane" he laughed.
"At least I have someone's pants to fly in to" I smirked towards Ashton who now went quiet.
"You're a dick" he said jokingly then for up.
"I love you too Ashton" I laughed before also I got up.

-

"Is Serena coming?" A happy Juliette asked after 10 minutes inside the car.
"Yeah we're picking her up on the way" I replied her with a smile.
"We're going on a triple date" Calum said. Ashton and Michael looked at him confused. He laughed then continued. "Me and Jules, Luke and Serena and they you two, you make a great couple" he smiled evilly. We all laughed as we pulled up outside Serena's house.
"I'll be right back" I said then got out.

I went up and knocked on the door. Within a few seconds she opened.
"Hi" she smiled before giving me a quick kiss on my lips.
"Hi" I answered back as our lips parted. She looked stunning for not being that dressed up. White jeans, a beige tank, her usual jeans jacket and black heels. She was also wearing the neckless I gave her back in Australia. The heels she wore were probably some designer once that I should know the name of but I didn't. "Ready to go?"
She nodded in reply. I took her hand and led her to the car. When we got inside she greeted everyone then Calum introduced Juliette.
"Serena, this is my girlfriend Juliette" he said hugging her a bit tighter then he already was.
"Hello" Serena said then reached for her hand which she gladly shook. "Nice to meet you"
"Pleasure is all mine, I'm a fan of yours, it's great to meet you" Juliette replied. Serena gave her a loving smile as we took off.

Not long after, we arrived at the same place me and Serena had lunch at a before we solved everything. I remember that lunch like it was yesterday. I remember her crying. I remember us fighting. But I'm kind of glad that lunch 'date' happened, because if it didn't, we wouldn't be together now.

But if I told her about what happened more back then I don't know if she'll ever talk to me again. Michael wants me to tell her, not to, possibly, break us up, but because he thinks she deserves to know the whole truth.

"This is fancy" Juliette said as we got inside. She and Serena was walking ahead of us boys talking.
"It's my favourite place, you'll love it" Serena replied. They then started talking about girl stuff that I really didn't understand so I decided to not listen.
"They're getting along great" Calum said. He was looking at them, most likely at Juliette, with a big smile on his face.
"Yeah they are" I replied before we were lead to our table. I took a seat next to Serena who was sitting opposite of Juliette who was beside Calum, and Calum was beside Michael which left Ashton to sit down beside me. We chatted about everything whilst waiting for the food to arrive.

-

"Serena, how was America?" Ashton asked after a while.
"It was great. I'm going back there to help my mom at fashion week in a little less then a month" she replied with a smile.
"That's so cool" Juliette said quietly but loud enough to hear.
"It's pretty great" Serena said turning to her. "And the people are great"
"Do you know any other designers?" Juliette continued to ask.
"Yes a few, my mom is really close with the Dior family and I'm good friends with his son. I'm also good friends with Marc Jacobs and Christina Louboutin and their families." She answered.
"You're officially the coolest person ever" Juliette replied, obviously impressed.

-

Our food had arrived and we all had a great time. We were waiting for desert when Serena leaned towards me.
"I'm just going to the ladies room, I'll be right back" she said then got up. I gave her a nod then she disappeared. After a minute or so I excused myself from the table. They didn't question where I was going, they were more focused on what their conversation about desert was going.
I made my way to the toilets in hope Serena hadn't left yet. I leaned up agains the wall opposite of the ladies room to not miss her go past.

The door opened and there she was.
"Luke, why are you not at the table?" She asked whilst walking over to me.
"It felt empty without you" I said and pulled her in for a hug.
"Cheesy" she giggled and hugged me back. She looked up towards me and stood on her tippy toes to be face to face with me. Even with heels she was shorter then me. It's cute. She looked me in the eyes for a second before speaking.
"What did I ever do to deserve you" she said looking me deeply in the eyes before pressing her lips against mine. We were alone outside the toilets but still she made the kiss quick.
"The question is what I did to deserve you" I whispered, connecting our lips again, this time the kiss was longer. I honestly didn't know what I did to deserve her. Because I don't deserve her. I've screwed up and she only knows half the story.

"Do you have to go back to America?" I continued, still whispering. She nodded slowly.
"Yeah I can't let my mom do all that work on her own" she replied. Still face to face with me, our lips just inches away from each other.
"We should probably get back" she said after a moment of silence. She put her heels back on the ground and took my hand in hers. "Come one" she said before walking towards the restaurant again.

-

A/N: I hope this didn't totally suck! And I know my updates have been shit lately. I've been working for these past weeks and my life has basically been eat-sleep-work-repeat. So I haven't had much time, but I'll make time for you! Plus I'm going on vacation to Spain soon and my hotel has wifi so I can update from there! - Please remember to vote and comment please! x -S.