Chapter 37

Lukes POV

"Luke what are you w-"

"Shhh it's about to start!" I cut Ashton off as he plopped down on the couch next to me. Serena had been gone for two weeks now, which also meant the start of fashion week. I wasn't interested in the whole fashion part of fashion week. I was intreated in the Serena part of fashion week. I only watched this for her, to see and hear her voice. We hadn't had one phone call in two weeks. Two weeks. She had been more busy then Santa on Christmas. I had gotten a few short text from her once in a while. Most of them saying that she missed and loved me and she's call me if she got a free minute. Which she didn't get since there hadn't been a single phone call.

"Why are you watching this?" Ashton asked.

"Serena is gonna be on the red carpet, I don't wanna miss it" i replied, my eyes still glued on the TV.

"Oh" he said shortly, but didn't leave as I expecting him to. Instead he yelled after Michael and Calum who just a few short seconds later were also sat on the couch.

"Here with us on fashion weeks red carpet we have two faces we all know very well. Serena Chanel and Damian Dior. Welcome!" The interviewer said, who I didn't know the name of, not that I payed attention to anyone else then Serena but anyways. Serena looked stunning. A tight black dress that ended just above her knees, and some sparkly black heels and jewellery. Classy, simple and sexy. God I wish I could be the one to take that dress off later on that night.

"Serena you've had a pretty busy two weeks isn't it?" The interviewer asked.

"That is very true, but for a good thing, everything is perfect and I'm very happy" she smiled.

"And do you have a date this evening?" She asked. Her eyes looking to Damian.

"Yes Damian is my date but a friendly date, nothing else" she answered.

"Yeah she has a boyfriend and so do I" Damian said. "And since none of our boyfriends can be here we decided to be each others dates"

"Wait he's gay?" Ashton said loudly. "I thought he was straight as a stick." One of his eyebrows lifting "You learn something new everyday huh" he continued, clearly confused and surprised.

"Dude me too" Michael said, just as surprised and confused.

"Oh I see, well have a wonderful night!" The interviewer said, disappointment in her voice, she was probably hoping for a big news flash story or something. Serena and Damian gave her a smile and a "Thank you" before Damian placed his hand on Serena's lower back leading her toward the paparazzi's and more interviewers.

"Not to be a creepy friend or anything, I mean I have a girlfriend" Calum started "but Serena looks smokin in that" he paused "don't tell Jules I said that"

"Uh mate" Ashton said nodding his head to the right behind Calum. Calum turned around and his eyes widen at least a million sizes when he saw no other then Juliette standing there. The rest of us just laughed at Calum's terrible, terrible fail.

"I love you?" he said with the biggest, and cheesiest, smile on his face.

"I know, and she does look smokin in that" she said "Your words not mine" she smirked and took a seat besides Calum who quickly pulled her in for a hug, kissing her all over her face whilst repeating the words "I love you". I looked at them for a bit, a lump building in my throat. I missed Serena so much. I missed being able to wrap my arms around her like Calum did with Juliette, or her running her hair through my hair. I missed her lips.

I turned my head back to the TV. Serena was walking towards a new interviewer, this time it was only her, Damian was with a interview furtherer away.

"Hello Serena!" He greeted.

"Hello" she replied.

"I don't think I have to ask who you're wearing tonight, it's obviously Chanel isn't it?"

"What else?" Serena said and they both laughed.

"So Serena, you have a boyfriend correct?"

"Correct"

"And where is he tonight?"

"He's back in London, watching this I'm hoping because I asked him to" she replied smiling.

"Do you mind if I ask you a bit more about him?"

"No don't mind" she smiled.

"Great. So your boyfriend, Luke, is in the band 5 Seconds Of Summer, correct?"

"Yes"

"Yeah free promo!" Michael shouted and laughed.

"How is it to date a growing star?" the interviewer continued to ask.

"It's, interesting" she laughed "it really puts a relationship to test since were both constantly doing work and traveling a lot"

"Yes I understand, but you have a trusting relationship, is that's why it's working?" he said. A lump building in my throat yet again. I wasn't completely honest with her.

"Yeah I can trust him" Serena smiled. I looked over at Michael who was already looking at me. He had judgement in his eyes. He is the only one, a part from myself, who knows. I turned my head back to the TV. Serena was no longer talking to the interviewer so I decided to take this opportunity to go get something to drink.

"Anyone want anything?" I asked. Everyone shook their heads so I got up and walked towards the kitchen.

When I got to the kitchen I heard footsteps. My face was buried in my hands so I didn't know who it was but I assumed it was Michael.

"Michael please leave" I said hoping it for one, it was him, and that he would actually leave.

"Not until you tell me what you're gonna do about, you know" I looked up from my hands, facing him. He as standing opposite of me.

"Then you'll be standing there a very long time cause I don't know what to do Michael"

"How about tell her?" He said

"I'd rather not"

"Why?"

"Because I don't know how to put it"

"How hard is it to just tell her that -"

"Michael"

"I'm just saying"

"Well you shouldn't" I was starting to get irritated with Michael. Not irritated because he was pushing it. I was irritated because I knew he was right. But I was more scared of how she would react. I've put Serena through a lot. I didn't want to put her through more.

"So" Michael said after a minute of silence.

"What" I said. Grabbing a coca cola bottle from the fridge.

"What are you gonna do?" He asked.

"Again. I don't know"

"She'll be home in a week and a week after that we leave"

"I know"

"For a while" he added.

"I know" I repeated. Quietly.

-

A/N: I know I said I was gonna update whilst on vacation but the wifi at my hotel was worse then I expected and I could barely open wattpad and look at my mentions.. Also a few things happens whilst I was there that kinda didn't put me in the mood :/ But here's a new update! Sorry if it sucks :/ but please do comment and vote anyways! It means a lot! :) -Sonia