Chapter 4 - Part 2.

Lukes POV

When she saw me her eyes widened for a second then she gave me a warm smile and came up to me as our dads we're shaking hands and started talking about, and looking at the car.

"Hi Luke" she said with a smile as she gave me a hug.

"Hi" I answered as I hugged her back then continued. "So you're his daughter huh" I asked nodding my head in her dads direction.

"Uhm yeah" she started "My family is special" she then continued.

"I'd say more cool the special" I said and smiled at her. "So now that I know what you're dad does for a living, what does you mom do?" I asked.

"She's a designer, and the owner, of Chanel, therefor my last name" She said.

"That makes sense" I said while laughing a bit, she with me.

"What are you doing here by the way?" she then asked.

"My dad owns the track" I replied.

"Oh that's cool" She answered.

We were both silent for a moment then I remembered I didn't get her number the other night, I might as well ask her since I was alone with her and none of the other guys could make this awkward.

"I forgot to ask for your number the other night" I started "If I'm gonna teach you how to skate tomorrow it might be a good idea to have each others numbers so we know where to meet" I said.

"Thats a pretty good idea" She said smiling and I handed her my phone and she handed me hers. We typed in our numbers and handed the phones back to it's owner.

"There" she said. As she did our dads joined our side.

"Dad, this is Luke I told you about the other night" She said looking at me.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Lamborghini" I said shaking his hand.

"Call me George" He said shaking my hand back giving me a smile.

"We're gonna try the car now princess, I'll go first then if you're nice I'll let you have a go too" He said looking at Serena. She lit up like a child on Christmas morning.

"I'm always nice" She said punching her dad lightly on the arm causing us all to laugh.

After that her dad got in the car and drove around the track. The engine made an amazing sound and it was fast, really fast. Probably the fastest car I've ever seen go around this track. And Mr. Lamborghini was a very good driver. I wonder how good of a driver Serena was. I mean she was only 16 so how much car experience could she have?

"It's an amazing car isn't it." Serena said.

"It is, I love the sound of it" I replied.

"So do I. And you should se the interior design, amazing" She said.

"Can I have a look at it later?" I asked turning my head to her.

"Of course" She replied not letting her eyes go of the car, I don't even think she noticed me looking at her. She was truly beautiful. Even tho she was dressed in more 'comfortable' cloths she still looked amazing.

"You're turn princess" I heard Mr. Lamborghini's voice say. I hadn't even noticed he'd pulled a few meters in front of us.

"Luke did you wanna see the car more up close?" Serena asked as she turned back to me.

"Yeah" I just replied and walked over. The car was really good looking, the silver rims shined in the sun and the interior design was all red. Such a beautiful car.

"Wow it's amazing" I said.

"Yeah" she said as she sat down in the car. "Wanna come along?" she asked

As much as I wanted to I knew the guys would be here any minute and I had to let them in.

"I'd love to but the rest of the boys'll be here any minute and I have to let them in since the track hasn't actually opened yet" I replied.

"Okay, another time" she said and gave me a smile.

As I turned around and walked towards the gates I saw her dad get in the car with her before they drove off, I didn't see more before I turned the corner to the gates and as excepted there were they.

"About time" Calum said as I'd let them in.

"Sorry I forgot the time" I said.

"How? It's just a ca-" Michael started but Calum interrupted him.

"Serena's here isn't she" He said and they all looked at me with the biggest grins on their faces.

"Uh yeah, her and her dad are here, how did you know?" I asked.

"I met her on my way to your house this morning. She said she was going here so yeah" He replied as we turned the corner and faced the track we're Serena was currently driving.

"Oh. Did you know her dad is Mr. Lamborghini himself?" I replied.

"I did" Ashton said. "She told me, or more I forced it out of here the other day" Ashton said laughing.

"I didn't know" Calum said.

"Me either but thats so cool!" Michael said.

"I know right" I said as we started walking back to the track

"Where is she?" Ashton started "Serena" he then continued to make things clear.

I didn't say anything, I just pointed at the car driving, very fast, on the track. Their eyes widened as they all looked at the car that was getting closer. As they passed the finish line she did and amazing U turn making the car face us as she stopped it and they both got out. She was more experienced with cars then I thought.

"That was so cool" She said.

"You did good kid" her dad said back as they gave each other a high five. After that her dad walked off with mine and Serena came towards us.

"Hey guys" she said.

"You're an amazing driver" Ashton said as he hugged her hello.

"Thank you, having the dad I do I've grown up with cars, I drove my first car when I was 13" she said.

"Wow what" Michael said.

"Yeah, it was an old car my dad had, I got to try it on our private track back home. I've driven ever since." She said in reply.

"You're really good" I said and gave her a smile.

"Thank you, I'm not near as good as my dad though, but I'm getting there" she said,

"But then again he's had some more years of experience hasn't he?" I replied back.

"That's very true" She said smiling and in the corner of my eye I could see the grin forming on Calum's face for a reason I don't know.

A few minutes of talking later the boys and I decide to head back to town and grab something to eat.

"Do you wanna tag along?" I asked Serena.

"I would but I promised to hang out with my dad today. But I'll text you later about tomorrow" She said as we hugged good bye.

"Okay talk to you then" I said as me and the rest of the guys walked towards Ashton's car.

"Well well, someone has a date with Miss Chanel tomorrow I see" Ashton said with the biggest grin on his face.

"It's not a date" I said. "We're just two friends hanging out and I'm teaching her how to skate" I continued.

"Keep telling you're self that mate. It's a date" Michael said, him also with a grin on his face.

"Shut up" I said and hit him lightly on the shoulder.

We all laughed as we got in the car and drove away.

A/N: Hope you liked it! Don't forget to vote and commet! :) x -S