Chapter 21

Serenas POV

I woke up at 8am sharp. It was two days after the Brits and I was still a bit shock up from my, short, reuniting with Luke. It was strange seeing him after all these years. He was still wearing the bracelet I gave him, I could see it as he came up and talked to me. I didn't wear the neckless he gave me. I still had it, it was in the box he originally gave it to me in, but I didn't wear it. It's not that I didn't love it, I did it was beautiful, but it was the person behind it who I loved..less.

I dragged myself out of bed and got to the bathroom where I watched my face and all before I sat down in front of the mirror. I was going to the car shop to help my dad today. Niall and Harry from One Direction were coming over to look at cars and he wanted me there since we 'connected' at the Brits. I think he just wants me there because their young and so am I and we can make conversation easily.

I did my makeup and I always do. Base, winged liner, eyebrows and mascara. And on my lips I put a peachy/pink colour. For cloths I went for jeans colours denim jeans, a white tank with strings forming a X on my back and my jeans jacket over, and with all that I wore a pair of white heels. My hair was wavy after sleeping with braids so all I did was take the braids out and spray some hairspray in it. For perfume I went for 'Chanel Noir' which is my favourite. I then went down stairs.

"You're getting good with time princess. I said 9am and here you are. With one minute to go" my dad said as I got down stairs.

"Well what can I say" I said flipping my hair off my shoulder dramatically.

"You look good too, all grown up" he said pretending to while a tear.

"I know right, I'm getting old" I said.

"If you're old then I'm a dinosaur" my dad said and we both laughed then went to the car. We had just gotten my dad's latest car and he drove it to the shop but I could take it to Starbucks later which I was very exited about.

As we got in the car I put on my Ray-ban club master glasses since it was surprisingly sunny today.

"Is anyone coming with them to the shop?" I asked my dad as we got there.

"I don't think so why?" He asked back.

"No reason" I said. But I honestly wanted to know if Luke, or any of the other Australian crew, were coming so I could fake illness and go home.

After we got to the shop and got inside I decided to go to Starbucks.

"Keys" I said reaching my hand out to my dad.

"How polite of you" he said.

"Keys..please?" I said and planted ginormous smile on my face.

"Better" he said and handed them to me. "Don't take to long, they'll be here in 20 minutes" he continued as I walked towards the door.

"I won't!" I yelled then walked out.

I walked over to the car and got in. I took a second to just take in all the beauty the car had to offer. The war was matte black outside. The interior design was also matte back and the steering wheel was white, and so was some of the buttons and smaller details in the car. The rims of it were big and silver. It truly was a perfect car. Though he hadn't named it yet. I probably would by the time his car gala was, where he showed all the new and coming cars of Lamborghini.

After just sitting in the car for a minute I drove off. And let me tell you, the sound that engine made was better then anything.

Lukes POV.

Niall and Harry had invited me and Ashton to come along as they'd go to the Lamborghini shop today. That invited us all but Ashton and me were the ones who said yes. I don't know if Mr. Lamborghini remembered me, I had changes quite a bit. But I knew Serena did. And I was kinda hoping she would be there.

"What are you gonna say if you meet her?" Ashton asked as we stepped out of the car in front of the shop.

"I have no idea. Anything. She doesn't wanna talk to me if I get to say anything that'll be a miracle" I said.

"You did screw up pretty badly mate" Ashton said.

"Yeah, yeah I know" I said as we stepped in the shop.

Mr. Lamborghini greeted us all and asked us follow him. He went out in front of the shop and called someone.

"They're here, where are you?" He said to someone on the phone.

"Okay see you soon" he said ten hung up.

As he did a matte black Lamborghini pulled up in front of us. And out stepped Serena. She looked absolutely stunning. I swear to god she could be a model. She was more causally clothed then yesterday but still good looking. She stepped up on the sidewalk in front of us. I couldn't tell who she was looking at me or not because her glasses had a 'blue mirror effect' which reflected the sun on the glasses making her eyes not visible to us.

"Hello" she said and gave us a smile.

"Nice to see you again" Niall said.

"Pleasure's mine" she said then handed her dad the keys.

"I'll be insi-" she said but was cut off.

"I thought you could show them around the shop a bit? I have a business call I have to take" her dad said and she nodded but I could tell she was not to pleased.

We walked inside the shop and she finally took of her glasses of so I could now see her eyes.

"Are you guys looking for anything special?" She said focusing only on Niall and Harry.

Harry started rambling stuff about cars but I didn't pay attention. Everything that was going around my head was how I was going to get contact with her.

We walked around the store for another 30 minutes looking at car and listening to Serena explain different stuff about them as her dad came back.

"We have a few new ones out in the back if you want to see" he said. They all agreed to go there but I excused myself to go to the bathroom. I must say, the toilet was very fancy for being a toilet. As I walked out I made my way to the back. I grabbed my phone from my pocket to check texts. As I looked down at the phone I bumped in to something or someone which caused me to drop my phone.

"I'm so sorry I-" Serena's voice said until she saw me and stopped talking. "Oh" she said.

"Hi" I said.

"Hi" she replied.

"Could we, uhm, talk?" I said.

"I'm about to go get lunch so no we can't" she replied coldly grabbing the keys on the counter beside her.

"I'll come with, my treat" I relied trying to give her a smile.

"Give me one good reason why I should have lunch with you Luke" she replied crossing her arms.

"Because I'm sorry and I want to explain everything" I said hoping she's cave in.

"Sorry's not gonna cut it Luke. It's not gonna change what you did" she said, I could tell she was irritated.

"I know but I-" she cut me off.

"But. I kind of want to hear what you've got to say. I'm not forgiving you, god no, I just want to hear what you have to say" she replied and I felt a little hope.

"Thank you" I said before following her out to her car. I texted Ashton.

"Going out to lunch with S. Don't ask, I'll tell you later" the text read.

I got a reply a minute later.

"What did you do to make her agree? Hold a gun to her head? Haha jk, good luck mate" his text read.

I didn't reply, I wanted to focus all my energy on her. This was maybe the only chance I got to say sorry.

-

A/N: I hope you liked it! What do you think about this whole time jumping thing? Is it good or is the story less good now? - Anyhow please vote and comment so I know I could keep writing! x -S.