Chapter 18

Lukes POV.
As we closed the door to my room things got more heated then before. We walked over to the bed still not breaking the kiss, when we got there I gently put her down as I got on top of her holding myself up with my elbows. I started kissing down her neck to the top of her breasts.
She sat up and removed her dress and was now left in her underwear. I must've had a very surprised expression on my face because I could hear her giggle as I met her eyes.
"Your turn" she said and bit her lower lip. I got off her and stood up beside the bed and removed my pants leaving also me in my underwear and underwear only.

We made out for a few more minutes until we pulled away to catch out breaths.
She somehow managed to flip us around making her land on the top. She gave me a kiss on my lips then sat up and uncapped her bra. She removed it and threw it somewhere on the floor. I think my eyes grew about 10 sizes as she did. She giggled again and I could feel the bulge in my underwear grow bigger and I think she did too. I didn't say anything as I reached for my top drawer in my bedside table where I, as expected, found a condom.
"I'll help" she said and took the condom as I nodded and handed it to her.
She once again bit her lower lip then places a kiss on my lips then continued down my neck to my collarbone where she stopped and sucked knowing that was me weak spot. I let out a pretty loud moan and I could feel her smiling agains my skin.

She worked her way down to the hem of my underwear where she stopped and looked at me.
"You wanna do this?" She asked.
"I'm sure, are you?" Asked back.
"Never been more sure" she said back then pulled down my boxers leaving me fully naked.
She slid on the condom then made her way back up to face me. I flipped us around once more making me go on top. I removed the last piece of her underwear then gave her a long kiss.
"Ready?" I asked, not really sure how it would go since it was my first time.
She nodded in response. I gave her a kiss as I thrusted into her. She let out a moan filled with pleasure and so did I.
I continued to thrust in and out at a 'normal' pace while kissing her, our tongues were moving together. I thrusted faster and I could tell she was close.

-

"That was.." I said catching my breath as I landed beside her on the bed.
"Pretty darn amazing" she continued for me.
"Couldn't have said it better myself" I said looking over at her. She met my eyes and gave me a smile.
"Are you sure you haven't done this before?" She laughed. "Cause you're pretty good for being a first timer" she then continued.
"I'm very sure this was my first time" I replied turning to face her. "And I'm glad it was with you Serena" I continued. She smiled at me then leaned forward and gave me a kiss.

-

We got dress again then went to the couch and cuddled. We decided to watch a movie, we went for 'The Breakfast Club' since it's a favourite of ours.
"The ending to this movie is probably my favourite ending to a movie ever" she said as the movie came to an end.
"It's a really good ending" I replied.
"What time is it?" She asked changing the subject.
"12.34pm why?" I asked.
"Just wondering, I have to get going soon" she replied.
"Oh.." I just said.
"I'm sorry, I told my mom I would come home" she said looking up from my chest to meet my eyes.
"It's okay, I understand" I said giving her a comforting smile. She smiled back then got back to the movie.

"Here it comes!" She said then threw her fist in the air at the same time as the guy in the movie.
"You've seen this movie to many times" I said.
"You can never see this movie to many times Luke" she said trying to sound serious.
"True" I replied.

A few minutes after the movie ended Serena had to leave.
"Goodbye gorgeous, I'll miss you" I said as I pulled her in for a hug and kissed her head.
"I'll miss you too. I'm going to the track with my dad tomorrow, will I see you there?" She said.
"Of course" I said then letting go of her as she walked to her car. Before she got in the turned around.
"You might get lucky tomorrow as well, who knows?" She said with a smirk on her face and I couldn't help but smile.

As her car pulled off the driveway and drove away I went back inside my house. My parents and Jack would be home in an hour. Me and Serena had already cleaned up so there was nothing much for me to do then sit. I thought about the time I spent with Serena today. I was really glad that my first time was with her. Then I thought about what she said before she left.
'You might get lucky tomorrow to, who knows?'. I wouldn't mind 'getting lucky' again, let's just put it that way.

-

A/N: Hi! Sorry this is a short! I just really wanted to end it where I did. Hope you don't mind. I'll make the next chapter longer, I promise! I hope you liked it! Please vote and comment! 💕 x -S.