Chapter 1

Maybe moving to Sydney for a year isn't to bad of an idea now that I think about it. When mom first told me we were going there because of her work I was upset but now that I think about, hot aussie boys for year, why not?

Hi my name is Serena Chanel. I know what your thinking, Chanel? Well, I'm the daughter of Cynthia Chanel, the great, great, great, I don't even know but way back, granddaughter or Coco Chanel and my dad, George is the founder and owner of Lamborghini, so you can say I come for a special family, always in the spotlight. That's why Sydney is gonna be nice, no paparazzi's, or I hope not. I also have a four year older brother named Aaron.

"Serena?! Are you ready we have to leave any minute!" I hear my mom yell from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yes, I'll be down in a second!" I yell back as I grabbed my phone quickly sending a tweet sand "Good bye London, see you in a year. Sydney I'm coming for you, be prepared!" It read with a wink emoji at the end. I then said goodbye to my room and went downstairs.

"You're so slow S" Aaron said while looking at me with a judging face but with humor in his words.

"Shut up, I'm a girl, let me" I casually said back then walked passed him to the car while sticking out my tongue at him.

Half an hour later we arrived at the airport, we got to take an other entrance do to all the paparazzi's in the front. After we'd checked in our bags, which surprisingly enough weren't to many, we headed over to the VIP lounge. That's probably one of the perks of being in the family I'm in. I love the calm environment in the lounge. I can just sit comfortably, put my headphones on and listen to music.

I grabbed my beats and put them in my phone, I was in a rock, punk music mood today, mostly do to my outfit, ripped black skinny jeans and a nirvana tank top together with some low cut white converse. The hour before our flight flew by, and before I knew it I was in the air just minutes away from Sydney.

"Please return to your seats and fasten your seat belts, we'll be landing in Sydney in 20 minutes." the captain spoke through the speakers.

"Finally" I said and looked over at my brother. "I think this'll be good, away from everything for a while" I smiled and looked out the window.

"Yeah I agree" he started "Do you know if the Australian women are hot?" he then continued.

We hadn't even landed and he already talked about girls.

"I should I know? It's not like we've landed or been in Australia before" I said to state the obvious.

"Thank you Mrs. Smartypants, I was just asking" He said while rolling his eyes.

"Welcome" I said with the biggest grin on my face.

The landing was good, I didn't get the "oh shit I'm probably gonna die bye world" feeling I get when the landing is unusable. As soon as I left the plane I was hit by a heat wave. It was so hot, I was burning up so getting in our car was the best feeling ever. I've underestimated air-condition.

It took us about 1 hour to drive to our now new home for the year. It was nice, pretty big but not like mansion big, but big enough. We all had our own rooms, well my parents share a room of course but me and Aaron got our own. The kitchen was huge, and on the backside of the house there was a pool. It will be very much used in this weather I thought to myself.

I headed to my room after I said good night to my family. It was only 9pm but the time difference made it hard to stay awake. Before I closed my eyes I thought about what I could make out of this year. I wasn't going to public school since we were home schooled but that was only 2 hours a day and the rest I could do whatever with. I knew that tomorrow I would get up around 9 to head to the shopping centre and check out the area, hopefully find a Starbucks. I hadn't had once since we arrived and I was craving it. I wonder if Australian boys are cute, and nice. I guess I'll have to find out.