Chapter 35 - Part 1.

Serenas POV
The dinner we all had was very nice. I liked Calum's girlfriend Juliette, she was such a nice girl and we got along great. It was like we knew each other from years back. We exchanged numbers and such, I think this could come to be a great friendship. I really needed more girl friends. Or friends over all. I hadn't spoken to Alex in ages. He wasn't very pleased with me and Luke being back together because he knew how badly Luke hurt me. But I also told him everything we talked about, and he knew why I took him back, but still he didn't really approve. So we decided to take a break. He was really mad at me and yelled at me through the phone the last time we spoke. He probably knew everything about Aaron but he still hadn't texted or called me.

I was still in bed. It was the day after the dinner. A lot was going through my head. Did I make the right choice in taking Luke back? Or am I going to regret it?

I was interrupted by my phone ringing. It's like Luke can tell when I think about him cause he always either text or calls me.

"Hello Hemmings" I answered.
"Are we going by last names now?"
"I don't know, I just wanted to try it out" I laughed.
"Well I like it better when you call me Luke"
"Okay, Luke, what's on your mind?"
"I was wondering if you'd like to go shopping with me? I'm in serious need of new cloths before the tour"
"This is new, I've never had a guy ask me to come shopping with him, it's usually the other way around, but of course I will, I could use some new cloths, and shoes and well what I can find"
"Great, then I'll buy us a late lunch"
"Such a gentlemen"
"I try" he said. And I could almost see him in front of me with that god damn smirk planted on his face.
"I'll pick you up I'm an hour"

The call ended and I got out of bed. It was now 11am. I'd pick up Luke at noon. I had taken a shower as I got home yesterday so all I really needed to do in the bathroom was clean my face and put some facial cream on it. Which saved me a good 20 minutes.

I decided to go for a winged liner today since it actually was quite a while since I had it. I usually just put mascara as my eye makeup, or I had for a long time now, so I decide since I had more time I'd do it. My other makeup routine was as always, CC cream, concealer, powder, mascara, blush and brows. And today eyeliner and I went for a peachy pink lipstick. Doing my makeup took me about 20 minutes and my hair took about 10 seconds since I just took it out of the ponytail and put a tiny bit of hair spray in it to get it "under control".

I walked over to my wardrobe to pick an outfit. I went for black jeans, that had holes, or were cut, by the the knee, a red/blue checkered flannel shirt around my waist and a muscle top I had borrowed from Luke that read "YOU COMPLETE MEss". I liked this shirt of his. He had lent me it a few days back. If I happened to buy a new top today - which I most likely will - I'll give it back to him.

I took a look in the mirror. "Looking good" I mumbled for myself and grabbed my converse and bag before heading to the door. It was quite hot today, for once, so I didn't bother taking a jacket or thicker shirt with me.

-

I parked a block away from where Luke was staying. There was a few fans outside the hotel when I rounded the corner. They all recognised me, but mostly my shirt.
"Oh my god is that Luke's shirt?" One of them asked as I got closer.
"It is" I replied with a smile.
"You guys are so cute, I ship you so hard" another one said. I decided to stop to talk to them since they were crowning around me.
"That's so sweet" I replied the girl, even though I wasn't one hundred precent sure what "shipping" was.
"Could I get a selfie with you?" The same girl asked. I gave her a nod as she took her phone out. She snapped a picture.
"Is it okay or do you want another one?"
"It's great, thank you Serena"
I took pictures with a few other girls before I excused myself to go inside. Luke had texted me telling what floor and room he was in so I didn't have to ask anyone.

"221, 222, 223" I mumbled as I walked down the corridor. "230, there we go" I knocked on the door. A few seconds later I was met by Ashton.
"Serena!" He said and pulled me in for a hug, which I returned.
"Hi Ashton"
"How are you?" He asked.
"I'm good, but I feel like I'm sweating" I laughed "it's so hot outside.
"You should've gone for lighter cloths"
"I was to lazy to lazy to change okay" I mumbled.
"Don't wine then" he smirked. I rolled my eyes. "Where's Luke?"
He nodded over his shoulder towards the balcony. "Out there"
"Thank you" I said then made my way over there.

When I got to the balcony I wrapped my my arms around his waits.
"Hi handsome" I said softly before placing a kiss on his shoulder. He was wearing a tank with a print I had not seen yet since I hugged him from behind, and his signature black jeans and a beanie. He looked so cute in beanies.
"Who let you in?" He asked as he turned around to face me. "Is that my shirt?"
"Ashton and yes"
"It looks good on you" he smirked then kissed my forehead.
"You missed my lips" I said pouting.
"Sorry, you're just so far down I don't want to make the effort of bending down" he smirked yet again.

-

A/N: I decided to continue, I'll see if I do keep it up or not, if I find motivation I will 😊 Anyhow I hope you liked the chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment! -Sonia