Pretty Please Don't Pinch Me

By WordsWithGem

What happened to me is something I could never have dreamed up in my wildest imagination. I mean, no one real... More

Author's Note
1. The Concert
2. The Meet
3. Montgomery Manor
4. The (Non) Date
5. The Morning After
6. Hers
7. Prying Eyes
8. The Invite
9. Meet The Family
10. Sunday Dinner
11. The Aftermath
12. The Call
13. The Swim
14. The Moment
15. The Pick Up
16. Me
17. Mystery Beauty
18. Poppy Elston
19. The Event
20. Never Have I Ever
21. The Return
22. Tattoos
23. Skype
24. The Betrayal
25. An Introductory Faint
26. Prior Engagements
27. Nervous
28. Yesterday
29. Unspeakable Things
30. The Text Message
31. Mementos
32. Some Guy
33. One Thing
34. Firsts
35. Harry
36. The Chase
37. The Old Ball & Chain
38. Famous
39. Charades
40. The Talk
41. Letting Go
42. She Looks So Perfect
43. Blending In
44. Talk Dirty
45. Countless Doubts
46. Kendall Jenner
47. One Night Stand
48. The Riddle
49. The Realisation
50. The Final Night
51. Not Soon Enough
52. Goodbyes
53. Breaking Down
54. Cold Encounters
55. This Is It
56. Gemma is the Better Styles
57. Naked Encounters
59. Brits Ready
60. The Brits
61. Having A Wee
62. The Truth
63. Lost & Found
64. Knock Knock
65. Say Something
66. The Last Time
67. Gone
68. The Funeral
69. The Will
70. Inheritance
71. Kings Road Chelsea
72. One Month Later
73. Bad
74. The Underground
75. Ava Rose
76. The End
77. Ready
78. One More Chance
79. Too Much
80. Memory Lane
81. Only You
82. Back At It Again
83. Exhausted
84. Water Under the Bridge
85. Blackened Steak & Hushed Tones
86. Normal Couples
87. White Girl Wasted
88. All I Want
89. Hungover
90. Making Up or Breaking Up
91. In Plain Sight
92. Pinched
93. Take Two
94. Hopeless
95. Circles
96. Old Faces
97. Taxi Rides & Hotel Rooms
98. Priorities
99. Nostalgia
100. Hope is for the Hopeless
101. Our Moment
A Message
Fanfiction Awards 2017

58. Caught

193K 4K 1.4K
By WordsWithGem

I cannot express to you how much it means for you to please vote for my story. It takes less than a second, and it really helps my book to get recognised for the hundreds of hours I've put into writing it. Thank you for absolutely everything 

Twitter: WordsWithGem 
Snapchat: gemma.allan
Instagram: gemma.allan 

Dinner is overall very relaxed and casual which is what I desperately need after my crazy day of travelling. We all sit on the floor, leaned up against the couches. I lean back in between Harry's legs, skillfully swatting his chopsticks away with my own when he leans in to try to take some of my chicken.

"Harry!" Gemma yells at her brother, "You chose the beef, let her eat her chicken!"

"Well I've changed my mind then, haven't I?" he replies, and I roll my eyes and hold out my Chinese takeaway box to trade with him.

"That's where you went wrong Ava," Gemma points out, "You should never give in to him so easily."

"Oh don't you worry – I know all about that," I laugh, "I only had a few small pieces left anyway. I think it's pretty clear who came out on top," and I turn my head around and pull a cheeky grin at Harry who crinkles his nose and mouth in a little frown before kissing me quickly, and purposely on the mouth.

I offer to help Anne clear up with the few dishes to which she declines, but I do so anyway.

"I forgot to do that box thing," Harry says, grunting as he gets up off the floor.

"What are you talking about?" Gemma asks, rolling her eyes at his vagueness.

"You know," he says, clicking his fingers toward me and trying to remember. "The phone box thing rule."

"Oh, the dreaded Phone Box," I laugh. "Sunday dinner we have a rule that dinner time is family time, and Mum was sick of us all being on our phones, so we all put our phones aside, and the first one to check it has to clear up."

"That's not actually a bad idea," Anne says, while in thought.

"Yeah, we should start something like that," Gemma suggest, to which Harry snorts in laughter.

"Why would you even agree to that? You're the worst one out of us all," Harry laughs, shaking his head.

"You are dreaming," she replies, pausing after each word for emphasis. "You're always on yours. Mum, who's worse out of Harry and I?"

"Stop your arguing, you're both as bad as each other!" Anne snaps at them, ceasing the bickering. "Sorry Ava, are your brother and sister as bad as this at home?" she asks me as she wipes down the countertop.

"Probably worse," I laugh, half joking.

"So, Scrabble?" Harry suggests, changing the subject and holding up the box.

"We are not playing Scrabble," Gemma sighs.

"But we always play Scrabble when Harry's home," Anne replies.

"Exactly. But I have the great liberty of playing it when he isn't here too," she sarcastically points out. "And if I have to play it one more time I think I'll implode," she sharply adds.

Much to Gemma's dismay, the Scrabble board is set out on the dining table and we all take a seat at each side – Robin unknowingly sitting out as he has fallen asleep in his armchair.

Harry starts off the game upsetting everyone by adding the word "qi" – knowing that he could technically get away with it, and that it would simultaneously piss us all off. Double bonus for Harry.

"Really Harry?" Anne asks him.

"What?" he says through laughing.

The board is soon rectified, and I don't think I expected the game to be as competitive as it is. Gemma and Harry are tied in first place; I am eight points behind, and Anne being three points behind me. I've never really sat down to a full game of Scrabble - normally giving up before the game is actually over, but I've contributed a few good words like 'yellow', 'cinnamon', 'winner', and 'keyboard.' When I am not taking my turn I am secretly watching Harry, truly focused on which word to play next. Leaning forward, chin resting on his closed fist, which is held up by his elbow on his knee. Slightly pursing his lips in thought, and I blush as his eyes catch me watching him, and we smile at one another while his mother and sister chat animatedly, none the wiser.

With only one round left, I have nothing left to add to the board with my limited letters, and I am out of the running. Gemma is leading by a whopping seven points, and is bragging a little too soon about being the smartest in the family.

She is soon silenced as Harry spells out 'deceptive', earning him an impressive seventeen points, popping him in the lead, and winning him the game.

"Yes, yes," he says, holding onto his stomach as he takes two small bows. "I may not have a degree, but I am the smartest."

"Absolute bollocks," Gemma states, visibly annoyed that her little brother has won. "Sit down you muppet," she says, pushing him in his side as he has now reverted to more bowing and saying "thank you, thank you."

"Oh wow," Anne says, checking her wristwatch, "it's already half eleven and we need to be up early!"

I turn to Harry and don't want to make a scene as I quietly ask him where I'll be sleeping.

"With me silly," he smiles, jabbing me in the side with his finger.

"What is it dear?" Anne asks, now having caught her attention.

"She wanted to know where she was sleeping," Harry replies, before I have a chance to respond.

"Oh, you can stay in his room," she says, waving her wrist up in the air to show she doesn't mind.

We say our goodnights to his family, and I follow Harry upstairs, my eyes flicking momentarily over to the now blank space on the wall. When we get to his room, he throws me a shirt of his to put on, and I lift my shirt over my head, revealing his crucifix necklace. He takes the cross between his fingers, feeling the piece of gold, and a slight smile falls on his lips.

"I hope you know that you're not getting this back anytime soon," I reply, and shirtless, his head moves to the space in between my neck and shoulder, head bowed down. I run my hands slowly down from his back muscles, to his lower back, his skin smooth against my touch. My hands wander to the hemline of his Adidas shorts, pulling them down slowly as his tongue laps the special spot on my neck that sends warmth in between my legs. I rub my hand over the top of his underwear, feeling him hard. I start by kissing his jawline, down his neck, to his shoulder, and slowly kneel down as I make my way south, down his chest. I pause when I reach his butterfly tattoo – one of my personal favourites of his, and I continue moving down, moving past his bellybutton and the perfect light trail of hair leading to where I am intended. I pull his underwear down, to where he stands to attention, and I grab him in my hand before taking him in my mouth.

He lets out a moan of satisfaction and firmly grasps my hair in his fingers, gently tugging back which surprisingly turns me on that little bit more. I apply more and more pressure with my tongue, feeling Harry come more undone with each stroke.

"Fuck," he exclaims a little louder and I stop what I am doing to give him a look.

"Harry!" I whisper. "Your family is going to hear us."

"No... they won't," he says, grabbing my arm as I stand up, and pulls me down with him as he sits on the edge of the bed. I am sitting in his lap, erection pressed into my bum as his head rests on my shoulder, kissing into my neck. His hands hug my body from behind as he unbuttons my jeans; slipping his fingers underneath my underwear and with one finger he lightly rubs over my entrance, knowing it drives me crazy with sexual frustration.

"Harry," I breathe. "Please...no," I ask, and he doesn't stop and I curse my body for betraying me as I falter under his touch. 

                                          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I wake up – completely naked with Harry spooning me from behind, arm wrapped protectively around me with his fingers laced through mine.

This is the only way I ever want to wake up.

I bring his hand up to my mouth and kiss his fingers briefly, savouring this moment.

"Someone's sentimental," his voice tired with sleep.

I panic and drop his hand; thankful he can only see the back of my head.

He brings me in close to him and I feel him digging into my lower back.

Oh Harry.

His hand explores over my bellybutton and lower before I squirm away.

"No," I say, stopping him.

"No like you meant last night, or proper no," he smirks, referring to my lack of willpower last night.

"Proper no," I reply firmly, sitting up so that my feet hit the cool wooden floorboards. I wrap myself in the sheet as I find some clothing on the floor to throw on for now, as Harry sits up, feeling his eyes on me the entire time.

"Where do I find a towel to shower in?" I ask him as I pull on my jeans from last night.

"There should be some in the bathroom cupboard," he replies as he stretches out his toned body, and I want nothing more than to jump back in bed and be with him all day.

I throw on a shirt, grab a spare change of clothes, and walk down the hall to the bathroom to shower. I let the hot water rain down on my back, my skin flushed under the scorching temperature. I let my thoughts run away from me and I think back to a dream I had the night before. I can't remember every aspect of the dream, but the only detail that stands out in my mind is the word 'deceptive' – the word that Harry used in the Scrabble game. I don't remember anything else about the dream, only how I felt.

I know it's just a game, but there's a little nagging feeling in the back of my mind even before the game that I can't seem to ignore. There is a small part of me that believes he isn't being honest. I was always told to trust my intuition, but I have nothing to base it on. I shake off these thoughts and begin washing my hair.

I'm just being silly.

Panic sets in as I am alerted to the bathroom door opening.

"I'm in the shower!" I call out quickly, to hopefully avoid the person from coming in and seeing me nude, but Harry appears in the doorway, looking pleased with himself.

"Harry!" I furtively whisper. "What are you doing?"

"Having a shower," he shrugs, as if it were the most obvious answer in the world.

"Harry, you're family are downstairs," I continue to whisper, while covering up my body at the same time.

"I don't know why you're doing that exactly considering I've seen you naked before," he says, confidently stepping in with me. He grabs onto my waist, stepping forwards so that he too is underneath the showerhead and he squirts liquid shower gel into his hands before applying it to my body. He starts innocently with my arms, my stomach, and back before focusing on my breasts. Cupping them in his hands and squeezing, kissing me as water runs down over our faces before I hear a knock at the door.

"It's just me!" I call out, "having a shower," I add, to which Harry smirks, biting his lip. I place my hand firmly over Harry's mouth, and keep it there to keep him from speaking.

"Darling, I just wanted to see if you would like some blueberry pancakes for breakfast?" Anne calls through the door.

Harry bites down on my hand and I cry out in pain before replying,

"Uh, yeah pancakes sound great thank you!"

"Everything okay in there?" she asks, concerned.

"Yeah – fine thanks Anne! The water was just a little hot," I lie as I glare at a proud looking Harry.

"Alright, see you downstairs love," she adds.

I hit him firmly in the chest when I think it's safe to do so without being heard and it only makes him more amused.

I hear footsteps coming back towards the door, and I hear another knock and pause to listen.

"Oh and Harry darling, pancakes for you too?" Anne asks through the door, and my jaw hits the floor.

"Sounds delicious," Harry smugly replies, as I turn the deepest shade of red.

He finishes washing his own body and all too happily steps out of the shower, wraps himself in a towel and walks out into the hall, leaving me to wish a giant hole will take pity on me and consume me.

When I muster enough courage to leave the bathroom after showering, slowly get dressed into a pair of light blue denim jeans with a comfortable thin black oversized sweater that exposes one of my shoulders.

My feet feel heavy as I trudge along downstairs and I pause before stepping into the busy kitchen. Anne has her back to me while her attention is focused on the stove; Robin is reading the morning paper, and Harry's face lights up as I enter.

"Nice of you to join us," Harry announces, chewing a bite of his pancake. "What kept you?" he asks, raising his eyebrows and looking as smug as anything, but the look is soon removed as Anne swiftly hits him over the back of the head with a tea towel.

"Ow," he laughs out, rubbing his head.

"Leave the poor girl alone!" she scolds her cheeky son. "Ignore him," she turns to me, placing a pancake on my plate.

"What's all this then?" Gemma asks, entering the room.

Harry goes to open his mouth before Anne interjects,

"Nothing dear."

Author's Note: Thank you all for reading! I have 643K reads and am currently rated #22 in fanfics, and so close to being on page one! :')

What did you all think of the cringey shower scene? How embarrassing right! Also, what do you think about my portrayal of characters. I have found that writing for Gemma is one of the harder parts of the story because in reality she is quite quick witted with a dry sense of humour so it can be rather difficult, so let me know your thoughts on that (yes - even the bad thoughts too! I can take criticism!)

And oh my gosh have you seen the pic of Harry by the pool? I linked it to the side but oh my gosh. Wow. Just wow. If only the shorts were a teeny bit lower! And not to mention the video of him unbuttoning his jeans to show his Brasil tat. Ahhh! 

This chapter goes to @JustOneBookWorm for her sweet comments :) 

Anyways, I am asking you to pretty please vote for my chapter. I reeeeally want to get to page one and I'm so close! I'll love you all forever and please comment/share/vote etc. 

Love Gemma

Twitter: WordsWithGem 
Snapchat: gemma.allan
Instagram: gemma.allan

Speaking of twitter, I curiously typed in the title of my story in the search bar and found so many of you tweeting about my story and recommending it to others which I am so flattered and touched by :')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769K 26.2K 45
My heart was beating and adrenaline was running through my body at a thousand miles per second. My hand wrapped around the door knob, but then I was...
ZERO By Mimi

Fanfiction

1.7K 574 29
Nina gets obliged to move from her home town. Leaving her family, friends and most importantly football team behind. After being the captain of her...
5.5K 130 23
"Maybe we'll meet again, when we are slightly older and our minds less hectic, and I'll be right for you and you'll be right for me. But right now, I...
28.2K 1.2K 35
Louis comes to the bakery every morning and he knows everyone there. They know Louis personally that his friends with everyone who works there. There...