Found Love in Vermont

Od hunterhayesvt

What happenes when Hunter meets a beautiful mysterious Brunette while in Vermont. Will a relationship form? Více

Arriving in Vermont
Mystery Girl
Introductions...Maybe?
Did I do something wrong?
The Concert that Changed Everything
A Good Song Always Causes You to Shed a Few Tears. But Not That Much
Oh, that's why...
A Day of Fun
Here Goes Nothing...
Author's Note
Finally
Meet The Parents
They Are Going to Love You
I Promise
Meet and Greet Along with Surprises
We Were all Having Fun Until...
The Tears Keep Falling
I Just Want to Protect You
That Didn't Go Well
Saying Our Goodbye's
I'll Be Here When You Wake Up, I Promise
New Home
Her Story
Exploring Nashville
The Call
Thanksgiving Proposal
This Can't Be Happening
I'm Sorry...
A/N
I Can't Believe I Did That
Christmas Decorating
It's Christmas Time
New York City
A/N Im sorry
Secrets
I Need Help
Mr. & Mrs. Hayes
Finally Husband and Wife
Paris: The City of Love
All is Revealed
Baby Hayes
I'm Your Dork, Forever and Always
The Big Surprise
Natalie Ann Hayes
She's Not Breathing...
Neonatal Respiratory Distress Syndrome
We Can Get Through This
Sweetheart Please Talk to Me
I Never Got to Say Goodbye
Come on Tour With Me...
You're Such A Smart-Ass
A/N IMPORTANT
We Need To Talk
Disney World Here We Come
I Saw You With Her
A/N
Where Do You See Us In 10 Years?
Where's Gram?
A/N
I'm Glad She Has You Hunter
Santa Came!!
Please No
I'm Scared
I Just Hope The Baby is Okay
Chapter 60 Sneak Peek
Hunter Don't Leave Me!
A/N
I Think This Calls For A Celebration!
I'll Always Sing To You
Baby What's Wrong??
A/N
They're Beautiful
Little Sleep and Coffee Cups
A/N
This is Detective Wilson from the Metro Police Department
I'll Find a Way Back to You... Somehow.
A/N
IMPORTANT A/N
Do You Want to Sing With Me?
Sequel Up!!

You Are Having A Baby...

270 10 5
Od hunterhayesvt

Hunters POV

Today Eleanor and I are headed to the doctors to find the sex of the baby, I can’t wait. I am hoping for a girl so I can spoil her, she will definitely be a daddy’s girl. But I’m fine with a son or daughter, as long at they are healthy that’s all that matters. I look over at Eleanor, she is still sleeping she looks so peaceful which is a relief. Poor girl hasn't been getting much sleep because of her back. I don’t want to wake her but we need to get ready. I leaned over and started to rub her back gently, “Baby, it’s time to get up. We don’t want to be late.” She moans then slowly turns on to her other side to face me, “I don’t wanna.” She groans then snuggles into my chest. I wrap my arms around her and continue rubbing her back and kiss her forehead. “But if we don’t go we wont find out what this little peanut is.” I said while reaching an arm around to run her growing belly. Finally after a few minutes she says “Fine if I have to.” We both get ready and head to the doctors. 

Eleanor’s POV

Hunter and I walk hand in hand to go check me in, then go sit in the waiting room. The baby has been active lately, It feels weird but amazing. We are sitting and waiting, Hunter reaches over and starts rubbing my belly and the baby calms down almost immediately. I don’t know how he does it, I hope I’m as good with the baby as he is. After about 10 minutes we hear “Mr. and Mrs. Hayes.” Hunter stands up then helps me get up. We walk back to the room and sit down. I lay back and they put the gel on and use the wand to find the baby. Hunter reaches over and grabs my hand once we hear the heartbeat. “There’s your baby.” The doctor says pointing to the little thing moving around on the screen. “So do you want to know the sex of the baby?” Hunter and I look at each other then look at the doctor nodding our heads. Well congratulations you are having a healthy baby...

Hunters POV

We walked out of the doctors office so happy that we were going to have a healthy baby. I can not even begin to express how happy I am. I am going to surprise Eleanor by decorating the nursery for our little peanut. And I think I know the way to get her out of the house while I do it. I’ll call Carrie and have her take Eleanor out while I get the guys to help me. I’d better tell everyone though. I started a group message and included all of our parents, and the guys. “Hey guys, we just got back from the doctors. We are having a little baby...” 

Love Y’all!! 

Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter & YouTube: @hunterhayesvt

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

190 32 32
Sydney and Hunter met over his younow broadcast. After guesting her they become instant best friends. Where will their friendship take them?
29.8K 510 5
Four generations of war ended the moment he saw her. Alpha Kane has been waiting six years for his mate. Unable to search for her because of the gen...
1.7K 124 35
When Jessica takes a trip with her two best friends to Nashville she ends up at a club dancing with Hunter Hayes. She woke up the next morning sudden...
541K 22.1K 37
[Book 1] "I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn't something about you at all. It was just you."...