The Wolf And The Moose (moose...

By lycanthrope_wolfey

☆☆COMPLETED☆☆ Your a youtuber with 100,000 subs. And your roommates with your Bestfriend Nathan. Everything i... More

new roomate
Friendship
I win.
Awake
Surprise
Us
everything
ProperDummies
i love you
Fears
Shoutouts!!!!!
the truth
HALLOWEEN. MUHAHAH
Home.
The New Characters
MA BUDDIEZ
GUYS
Over for real
GUYSS
Broken
1 month later
why??
You can't
Wishing well
Awkward
Birthday
New Story!
hangout
getting ready.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Car ride
something happened
good things
decision
new book
Ready?
wha?
tagged!!
Truck fixing
AMAZON PT.1
Amazon PT.2
I win you lose
together again!?!?!?!?!
5 years later////Story end.

Fall

660 17 10
By lycanthrope_wolfey

Moose's POV

She started to fall. She was about 2 stories above the ground. If she didn't fall on some thing soft she would get seriously hurt. Or worse. She was getting closer to the ground. All i could think to do was go under her and hope i catch her.

Y/N POV

The rope broke. And i was falling. And i don't know why but i kept my eyes wide open and didn't scream. But i was crying. I know that much. It felt like i was falling for a million years. But i know it was only a second or two. But i was scared. Scared for my life. Scared that I won't be around for the people i love. I closed my eyes excepting my death. Accepting that i will die. Accepting that i will finally die. And as i was accepting all of that. I felt something catch me. Something wrap around me. I opened my eyes and saw what had caught me. And it was him. It was the person i had hoped to see one more time before i die. I was still crying. And i gave him a hug. "I love you." He whispered. I buried my face in his neck. And cried. He brought me inside. He told everyone that i was asleep. He carried me to my room. He shut the door and locked. And he put me on the bed. He layed down next to me. "Y/N are you okay?" He asked. I just shook my head. I felt him hug me tighter. I couldn't fall asleep. "How did you know you could catch me?" I asked. He shrugged. "I didn't but i love you. So i took a chance that i could." I nodded. "George im pretty sure everyone knows what happened. It was not a thing that goes unnoticed." I said. He shrugged. "Then we can deal with that tomorrow. I have a question though." He said. "Ask away." I said. He took a breath. "Why didn't you scream or yell. Or something? How did you stay silent?" I knew he would ask that. "I had already accepted fate. I didn't think i would survive. And if you don't feel or think you'll survive whats the point in screaming? To tell the world. Hey looksi here. Im dying." I told him. After that he buried his face in my neck and fell asleep. I fell asleep to after a while too. I had those seconds on replay in my dreams though. The ones where i accepted i would die. I feel like i was breaking down inside. I love my life don't get me wrong. But when i was about to die i accepted my reality. And i feel as if even if i did die. It would be okay. Moose would get someone that deserves him. Nathan wouldn't have to deal with me. I would be out of everyone's hair. And they could live peacefully.

(The next morning.😪😴😪😴😪😴)

I woke up before George and thought about what had happened last night. And what i thought about. Maybe i can give everyone what they deserve. I decided to run away. And to live like i used to. I think it was better that way. I went over to my window and examined the rope. It was snapped in half. I had to get a new one. So i ran to the store and got a bigger better sturdier one. That should do it. I also bought a big bag. And when i was home everyone was still asleep. I packed all the stuff i could fit into the big bag and started filling the smaller one. I got my weapons and stuff from the big crate on my closet top. I was already. As i was walking out the door Nathan stopped me. He looked at me and i knew that i wasn't leaving. I put all the stuff away and sat down. Nathan sat next to me. He gave me a hug and handed me a slip of paper. Then he got up and left. I opened the paper a saw what it had on it. It was an ad for an apartment. With four bedrooms,three bathrooms,a kitchen,living room,laundry room,all fully furnished. I also saw a scribble that was Georges handwriting. It said

Appointment for house Nov.4 4:00 P.M..

There was another scribble at the bottom. It read

Surprise for Y/N. Don't tell her Nathan!!

I was kinda happy. He was thinking of us. And our future together. And what have i done for him. Nothing. Well its time i changed that. I walked into my room. He was awake on my bed. "Hey Y/N i have to go somewhere at 4. I'll be gone about an hour." He said. I nodded. I sat down next to him. And cuddled against him. He wrapped his arm's around me. "George. I have a question." I said. "Ask." He said. And i did. "Remember last night?" He nodded. "Why is it that im always falling for you?" I asked. He laughed and kissed my head. "I love you. George. Please don't forget that. Over every stupid thing I do. Don't forget that i love." I said. He nodded. "I promise." He said. I looked up at him and gave him a kiss. He kissed back. This time i didn't want to stop. And i could tell he didn't want to either. But Alas he had to. It was 3:30. He still had to get ready. He got up and left. I layed down on my bed. And thought about him. Us. What had last night. Me and how i could just accept my death. I didn't know how i could. I don't think i like how i did either. I feels like i betrayed him. i got tired and Fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 260 16
Starting college in Texas is scary, to say the least. Not only do you not have your parents around to help you, you also have a new house to take car...
83 0 8
Y/N is her own person really. She loves photography. She hardly went to parties or on dates or anything that wasn't home and school. She is very ambi...
138K 4.7K 36
Growing up with Jack was fun, doing things you weren't suppose to do and playing video games. You started having feelings for him for as long as you...
976 15 25
"Hey I'm Samantha" "Oh I'm Lachlan, are you here for an autograph?" "No I'm your roommate" "Isn't it boys with boys and girls with girls?" "The lady...