good things

Your POV

I texted George at about 12:00 in the afternoon. What happened last night was burned into my memory.

Y:Hey.
G:Hey.....about last night im sorry i don't know what came over me
Y:Its ok. I have a question for you though.
G:shoot.
Y:do you want to come over today? Make a video?
G:sure. What time?
Y:1:00?
G:yea see you then.
Y:bye!

I looked at our conversation. He is actually coming over..... at one.

I went to take a shower. After that i got dressed in this

 After that i got dressed in this

Then i straightened up a bit. After that i looked at the time. 12:45. I decided to set the filming stuff up. When i was done with that i heard a knock on the door. I went and opened it and saw George.

George's POV

The door infront of me opened. I saw Y/N. She was smiling and let me walk in. She shut the door behind us. It felt weird being around her after what happened last night. But she acted like it never happened. "Follow me." She said. I followed her to a nice living room. She told me to sit on the couch and i did while she turned her camera on.

Y=What up wolf pack? It's your Alpha Wolfey here! And today im with a special guest. Say hi Special guest

G=Hi special guest.

Time skip yay

After we finished recording we sat and talked for a while. When we were talking we heard a loud BANG!! She imediently jumped up and started speed walking towards the noise i followed closely behind her.

We walked in to see a shelf on the ground with Sirius a few feet away. She walked in and picked Sirius up. And gave him a hug. I went to the shelf to pick it up. It was really heavy but i noticed she started to help me.

When we got it all the way up she started putting the books that had fallen off back. I sat on the bed and watched.

"You have a lot of books." I told her. "You can never have to many." She responded. When she finished she sat on the bed and Sirius jumped on her lap. She started petting him. He eventually ran off and it was just us. I looked at her and saw she was texting. I looked down and saw she was texting Virginia. I caught a glimpse of the message before i looked away. It said. "I'm going to make a move."

I don't know what that was for but i have a feeling that ill find out.

Your POV

I was going to make a move. Just a small test to see if we were both ready. The next time he looks over to me I'll kiss him.