the truth

Moose's POV

I woke up. I walked out of my room. I looked into Y/N's room. She was awake around a sleeping Megan and Ash. She looked up from her phone and saw me. She got up. Careful not to wake the girls. She walked out and gave me a hug. She whispered in my ear. "I never got to thank you for those flowers." I responded. "Well. Only the best for the girl that i love." She hugged me a bit tighter. Then i looked down at her. She looked up at me. Then i kissed her. She kissed back. It lasted for about a minute. When she broke apart she looked at me. Then her eyes widened. I looked where she was looking. And saw Nathan. And he was as surprised as us.

Nathans POV

I was walking out of my room when i saw Moose stop infront of Y/N's room. I was about to ask what he was doing but then Y/N came out. She gave him a hug. And whispered something. He whispered back to her. Then he looked down at her. And she looked up at him. I could see the future for a second there. And what i predictidid came true. They kissed. (I could practically could see the love between them.) And not just a peck on the cheek. A full on lip to lip kiss. I stood there immobilized. I didn't know what to do. So i stood there. And when Y/N pulled away she saw me. Her eyes widened. And Moose turned around and saw me to. We all just kinda stood there. Then Y/N ran back inside her room. And shut the door. Then it was just me and Moose. I walked down stairs and he followed me. We sat on the couch. And i decided to speak up. "Moose. Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him. He took a second but he spoke up too. "She didn't want you to know." He told me. I sat there. Why didn't she want me to know. I couldn't figure out why. Then Moose got up. He left. I decided to watch YouTube while i thought about it. When i turned my laptop on i saw that Wolfey (you) was live. I decided to watch it. She was on with Megan and Ash. I listened.

Your POV

Me Megan and Ash were streaming. The new Bendy ep. The game decided to come out on Oct.30 the day before Halloween. I did the intro. "Hey guys Wolfey here. And today im here with my good friends MeganPlays and Ash. And today is the release date of Bendy and the ink machine. So that's what we're gonna be playing today. Lets get started." I said. About 20 min. into the game Bendy decides he wants to chasing us. And well we umm.... We screamed. Loud. So loud George came in to tell us that we were TO loud. When the chapter was over we could actually breath. I did the outro. "So guys that is the whole of chapter 2. And wow. Anyways. If you liked this live stream then please consider subscribing. Check Megan and Ash's Channels out. I am Wolfey. Have a Magical day or night. Goodbye." Then i signed off. " So you guys will come over tomorrow for Halloween. Right?" I asked. We were going to be the PowerPuff Girls and throw a party. "Yea. See ya tomorrow." Megan said. "Byeee." Ash yelled then they were gone. I decided to play some bedwars for a video or two. When i was done recording Nathan walked in. And sat down on my bed. He looked confused. "Nathan. bro. Whats up?" He looked at me. Umm. You know. The usual. Finding out your best friend is dating your little sister." He told me casually. I didn't think he thought of me as a little sister. Wow. "Nathan im sorry we-i didn't want to tell you. It's just. Look. George is one of the best things to happen to me. Next to you of course. And i don't know why but i thought it would ruin it all if someone like my big brother figure knew. Im sorry." I got up and sat next to him. I gave him a hug. "Just don't keep stuff like this from me. I need to know who to beat up after you do if they hurt or double cross you." He said. I giggled and nodded. He was a good big brother. He got up and walked out. I was about to shut the door when George came in and gave me a hug. "What's with all the hugs today?" He laughed and let go of me. I sat down again. And got out my sketch pad. I started to work on a kick-butt looking Angel. The tough ones. That have torn clothes and black wings. When i was working on some shading George looked at what i was drawing as he sat sown next to me. "Wow. Y/N You drew this?" He asked looking astonished. "No i pay people to draw them." I said sarcastically. He laughed. Then he decided that being annoying was fun. He started talking non-stop. And all he said was my name. I knew there was only one way to shut him up. Because punching didn't work. I put my drawing stuff on my desk next to my bed. And kissed him. He kissed back. He was gentle and hard at the same time. So was i. He broke apart and looked at me. "Ya know your gonna get attached to me." He whispered.  I laughed. And gave him another kiss. Then i got up and got my pajamas. I went to the bathroom to put them on. I was wearing a long sleeved shirt with a sweatshirt and shorts. I walked back into my room. George wasn't on my bed. And the next thing i knew he popped out on me from behind. I swung my fist around and hit his gut. He sat on my bed and took a deep breath. "Shoulda seen that one coming." He coughed. I walked over to him. "George are you okay??" I was worried. And mad at the same time. Man men can be stupid. "Yea. Come here." I walked over and he pulled me into his lap. I was surprised for a second. "Ya know your gonna get attached to me." I mocked. He giggled. We layed down on my bed and cuddled until we fell asleep. All i remeber is falling asleep with his arms wrapped around me.