AMAZON PT.1

Your POV

I woke up early one morning to Nathan, Kayla, and George yelling, "WAKE UP!!". I opened my bedroom and they stopped.

"How did you get in?" I asked groggily. "You gave me a key." Nathan said. "Now! Are you packed?" I nodded.

"Good. Kayla help her get ready. George grab her stuff and put it in the car I'll grab you a pop-tart." He said.

And that's what happened. And, OMG IS IT STRESSFUL! We didn't even need to leave for another 2 hours!

The boys acted like we had five minutes. Kayla was totally cool. She might be my new favorite.

When i was dressed and ready for the day we made a video for our channels. I went first. "What up wolfpack? It's your Alpha Wolfey here on wolfpack Wednesday. With, Unspeakable, Moose, amd Kayco! And we are playing would you rather!"

We played for a few minutes when i got a question from Moose. "Would you rather be single or in a relationship?" I thought. "Well....Both. If im single i can be as lazy as i want with only my dog to judge me. But if im in a relationship I'll never need to buy a sweatshirt again!"

Im kinda mad he would ask that. Just a, lot bit. Like come on dude! You dont need to bring up our past relationship on camera!

We played and recorded until it was time head to the airport.

Time skip to on le plane!!

I was sitting next to Kayla and a sleeping adult. Nathan and George were infront of us. Me and Kayla were just talking about random stuff.

Nathan's POV

"George. Now that Y/N isn't here. You are a NUB!" I yelled at him. "Why?" He asked. "You asked about your past relationship on camera! She may be a good actor but i could tell how awkward she felt!"

"Sorry. Sorry." He said. His mind clearly somewhere else. I sighed and pulled my phone out and started playing a game.

Waiting for us to get to the Amazon.