something happened

Your POV

We finally arived at the convention! I got out and grabbed Sirius leash. I looked around and saw a lot of people. My breath started speeding up. Dang anxiety WHY must you do this to me? WHY!? I sat down on the ground to breath for a second. Anyways when i looked up i saw Pumpkin and Cyclone already almost inside. I was about to start walking but i was stopped. I looked up and saw George. He held his hand out to me. I gave him a questioned look. "Oh come on. We both know why your on the ground." I laughed a tiny bit and took his hand.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ time skip\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

George's POV

All four of us had a lot of fun. We took pictures with people. We won a contest. We even got free food! But the best thing that happened to me is that i got closer to Y/N. We are starting to get along again. She actually talks to me. On the car ride home we were texting about how fun it was.

When we hot dropped off at Y/N and Sirius place Pumpkin and Cyclone left. And she invited me inside.

Once we were inside she yelled. "VIRGINIA!!" And oddly enough a short girl with pale skin and brown/black hair came running out and gave Y/N a hug. "So George... This is Virginia. Other wise known as the death of me." I laughed. "Hey. Im only hugging you because im leaving for a big project for the animal shelter tonight!" Virginia said. "Oh yea. Well I'll miss you Rat Queen. *inside joke*. As I'll miss you Ya Turkey!! *another inside joke.*" They told each other. Then Virginia grabbed her suitcase and left.

<><><><><><>time skip <><><><><><>

We were in Y/N kitchen. She was sitting on her stool chair drinking Sparkling ice. And i was standing drinking apple cider. And Sirius was asleep. We were laughing and joking about stupid crap. Then we started joking about us dating. And that apparently can get the tension high for us. Because i moved closer to her. And when she is on the stool she's about my height. So i leaned in. And she leaned in. And soon our lips were touching.

Y/N POV

We were kissing. We are kissing. And i didn't stop it. I felt good. It felt familiar. I didn't want to stop. And air couldn't make us. Every time we split for air we just kissed right after. He kissed more passionately so i did to. When we pulled for air he went for my neck. And after about a minute or two of searching he found my spot. And i moaned. He stopped after that and looked at me. He kissed my forhead and said 4 words. "I should get home." Then he left. And all i could think was. "Something happened.