why??

Moose's POV

It was time for Y/N to show up. If she would. And if she does show up i don't know if she'll listen. I can remeber the day she left clearly in my mind.

---flashback---

I heard the door open. Thinking it was Y/N i got up. "Hey ba-wait. Who are you? How did you get in? It was locked." I said. There was a little red head standing there. She spoke up. "Are you MooseCraft!!??. Omg you are. I finally found your house!!" I looked at her like she was crazy. She walked up to me. And KISSED me. Omg god. I tried to push her off me but she held on. Then i heard the door open. I knew it was her. I heard her drop something. And the girl stopped kissing me. I looked up at Y/N. She was crying. "This is-" i tried to say but i was cut off. "Not what it looks like.  Thats what they all say." Then she picked her bag up and ran away. "Well where were we?" The girl asked. I yelled at her. "You were ruining my life. GET OUT." she looked at me. "No. You were made for me. Not that b****." I said to her. "Get out or I'll have an interesting talk with the cops." At this she ran away. I heard car tires screech. I looked out the window and saw Y/N's car pull out. I started crying. And i just sat down on the couch and cried. Then about an hour later i got a text from Y/N. Saying that she has blocked me she was moving and if i dont give her clothes and belongings to her she would call the cops for thievery. So i got her stuff. And when i got there she answered the door. I gave her the box and tried to grab her hand. But im guessing her instincts kicked in because she KICKED my wrist. Then she mumbled something i couldn't hear and slammed the door. I drove home that night and didn't sleep.

---end of flashback---

Im still haunted by that night. And when i saw i was doing a Q and A with her i had questions that would tell me how she was going. But i couldn't even get her to blush. Maybe she has moved on. And i think that was confirmed when she sang her song on stage. I really couldn't remeber the song that well because i was just mesmerized by her voice. But i knew well enough that the song she sang was shoutout to my ex. By little mix.

I snapped out of thought when Nathan came up. "Yo. Whats up bro. Where is she?" I asked/said. He responded quickly and a bit rudley. "She sent me. To see what you wanted." I was kinda hurt she wouldn't see me her self. But i get it. I guess this is good enough. "I wanted to try and explain to her." I said. Nathan just looked at me. "Then tell me you nub." He said. So i explained. He looked at me wide eyed. "Is that the real truth?" I nodded. "I'll explain for you if you'd like." I nodded again and he left. I was just standing by the stand for a while. Then i got a text.

(M=moose. Y=Y/N )

Y- your a horrible person
M-what?!
Y-Nathan told me what you told him.
M-and?
Y-How could you lie like that?
M-i wasn't lying. I didn't want her to kiss me!!
Y-I didn't look like you were pushing her off. It looked like you liked it.
M-I didnt. I swear.
Y-yea right.
M-why did you text me again?
Y-thats non of your concern anymore
M-But i love you!
Y-I did love you too. But that's gone
M- I won't ever stop. I promise.
Y-Promises are ment to be broken.

At this i didn't text back. I couldn't believe what she is saying. It's like she has no ability to love. Did i do that? Did i break her heart?. I have to find her. I wandered around for a while when i saw her walk into the bathroom. I waited for her to get out. When she did i threw her over my shoulder. She didn't scream or hit though. So i guess she knew it was me. I brought her outside and put her down. She looked at me. Then she punched my arm. hard. I had pain shoot up my arm. "Next time you try and kidnap me remeber who i am." She said. I looked at her. She was about to walk away. I would NOT lose her again. I grabbed her wrist. And held on tight. "Let go of me." She said. I stayed quiet. She looked into my eyes. "Let go of me." She said again with a bit more anger. I pulled her close to me. She didn't speak this time. I looked down at her. She looked up at me with anger in her eyes. She was about to speak again but i ki-.

Muhahahhaha. Cliffhanger. Sorry for the update lag. I will try to update more frequently now. Happy Turkey day guys. Hope you have a good one. Have a Magicalday or night.

Peace!