Broken

This is 4 months after George and You move in. Also hi. I haven't updated in a while sorry.

I was leaving to hang out with Nathen. I haven't seen him in a while. "George ill be back in an hour or two!" I yelled. "Okay. Love you." He yelled back. I shut the door and went to the elevator. Right before the door shut a little brown girl. (Guess who!!) Ran up to the elevator. "Wait! Thanks. Im Liza by the way." She said getting into the elevator. She held out her hand. I took it. "Im Y/N. Wait. Are you Liza Koshy?" I asked excitedly. I love Liza Koshy videos. "Yep that is me." She said. Then she said. "Wait... aren't you Wolfey. From the channel Y/C/N?" I nodded my head. She got a big smile on her face. "Hey maybe we could collaborate?" I asked. "Sure! Here's my digits." She said. She handed me a slip of paper as the elevator opened. She waved goodbye. I walked to my car. And drove to Nathan's place.

Nathan's POV

Y/N was coming over today. I needed to make it seem perfect. So i spent the whole day cleaning. And i must say my house is dirty. But i managed to clean it up pretty good. About 20 min. Later Y/N showed up. I opened the door. And was instantly attacked with a hug. "Hey big brother." She greeted me. "Hey little sister." I greeted her back. We watched The Hobbit. And talked for a while. Apparently she met Liza Koshy. And when she had to go home she gave me a hug and said she would visit next weekend. I nodded and watched her car drive out of sight. Then i cleaned up and made a video.

Y/N POV

I got home pretty quickly. When i got into the elevator i saw Liza again. We talked and when Liza and i got to our floor we went our separate ways. I unlocked my door and saw an unforgettable scene. George was kissing another girl. She was a little red head. I dropped my bag and freaked out a bit. They stopped and saw me. Then George tried to speak "This is-" "Not what it looks like? That's what they all say." I yelled finishing my sentence. Then i grabbed my bag and slammed the door shut. I ran to my car. And drove to Nathan's place. I could barley see because of my tears though. When i got to Nathan's i ran up to his door. And basically pounded on the door. I think it would've fallen over too if he hadn't opended it. "Geez du-" he was about to finish but he saw my face. He gave me a hug. And let me in. We sat on his couch and sat in silence. But he finally spoke up and asked me whats wrong. I had to tell him. "He cheated." I said angrily and sadly at the same time. "What?! Ima kill him. He made you cry. You never cry. Ever." "Nathan can i stay here? Im never going back there." I asked. "Of course." He said i nodded and ran to my old room it was the exact same. Then my phone went off. I looked to see who it was. Oh brother.

G:Y/N.
G:Answer me.
G:pickup please.
Y:What! What could you possibly want? To make my life a living h***? Because that's already been done.
G:That wasn't what it looked like i swear.
Y:Im sorry but the person you are trying to reach has blocked you. They thought you were the one but... you broke there heart. You have made them cry.They are currently packing to go live with there best friend Virginia. Back in Ohio. They never want to see you or hear your lies. Drop off all there youtube equipment,Clothes and personal belongings. Or they will sue you for thievery. Bye now.

And that was it. I was moving in with Virginia. And it'll be like old times. I have to wait for HIM to drop off my stuff and then im gone. When im gone ill just be a memory. And figment of there imaginations. I was packing and getting ready for Moose to drop off my stuff so i could leave. It was about an hour but he did eventually. I went down stairs and took the box from him. When i saw him i cried a bit. He tried to grab my wrist but my fighting instincts kicked in. And i kicked his hand. He grabbed it in shock. And looked at me.

"Don't mess with an angry Wolf."

I said. Then slammed the door shut. I went back up to my room. I looked through the box to make sure he had gotten everything. It seemed like it. And when i got to the bottom of the box i   saw a picture. It was of us. We were out side the movie theater. I was on his back giving him a kiss on the cheek. He was laughing. I looked at it and got mad/sad. I threw it against the wall. It shattered. I got the picture and tore it up. Then i punched the wall. A few times. When i was done it was dented a bit. Nathan came in and saw me crying on the floor. He asked me what i was doing. I just looked at him. And i told him my plan. "I cant be in Texas if he is. Im going back to live with my best friend Virginia." He looked sad but nodded. I finished packing. And threw it all in my truck. I ran to Nathan one more time and gave him a big hug. "Bye big brother. I love you." I cried.  "Goodbye little sister. I love you too." He cried a bit too. I said bye once more and got in my truck. I left his driveway.

(One drive to Ohio Later.)

I pulled into her driveway. She was waiting for me outside. When i pulled up and shut the truck she yelled at me. "Well get out. Ya turkey!!" "Your more childish than when we were in middle school." I yelled. She laughed. I got out and gave her a hug. "Its been to long. I missed you." I cried a bit. But they were tears of joy. "Don't cry. Because ill cry then we'll have a giant mascara mess." She said. I stopped. I grabbed the purple suitcases from my car and ran inside her house. It was the exact same as it was 3 years ago. "When did you get so clean?"

Hey guys this is a chap. For my friend VirginiaLindsey6. She is a big influence for my books. And she is my bestie.

Virginia an ocean couldn't keep us apart. I would cheat death to see you one more time. Your my bestest bestie best friend in the world. Also keep your sock pocket in check.😂😂 (inside joke.) Anyways i love you.💜💜