MA BUDDIEZ

I sang for the girls. But i sang Lost Boys again. Cause i can and it is basically my life story. So yea.

There was a time when i was alone
No where to go and no place to call home

My only friend was the man
In the moon and even sometimes
He would go away to

Then one night as i closed my eyes
I saw a shadow flying high

He came to me with the sweetest smile
He told me he wanted to talk for a while

He said Peter pan that what they call me and i promise that you'll never be lonely
And ever since that day

I am a lost boy from NeverLand
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan and when we're bored we play in the woods

Always on the run from Captain Hook
Run,run lost boys they say to me
Away from all of reality

Neverland is home to lost boys like me are free

He sprinkled me in pixie and told me to believe. Believe in him and believe in me
Together we would fly away in a cloud of green to your beautiful destiny

As we soared above the town that never loved me i realized that i finally had a family. Soon enough we reached Neverland peacefully my feet hit the sand

And ever since that day
I am a lost boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan and when we're bored we play in the woods always on the run from CaptainHook

Run,Run lost lost boys they say to me
Away from all of reality
Neverland is home to lost boys like me and lost boys like me are free

Neverland is home to lost boys like me And lost boys like me are free

Peter Pan,Tinker bell, Wendy Darling, even Captain Hook you are my perfect story book
Neverland i love you so you are now my home sweet home. Forever a lost boy at last

And for always i will sing
I am a lost boy from Neverland usually hanging out with PeterPan and when we're bored we play in the woods always on the run from Captain Hook

Run, Run lost boys they say to me away from all of reality. Neverland is home to lost boys like me And lost boys like me are free

Neverland is home to lost boys like me And lost boys like me are free

When i finished it was the same as last time. They stared and didn't speak then they started clapping. I giggled and walked out to get a drink and before i opened the door i heard whispering . And when the whispering stopped i opened the door that led out of my room. And saw the boys. I started blushing They were looking at me. I knew what was coming next so i ran out of the house. I ran to the road and Megan and Ash followed. We laughed. I was still blushing a bit. Then The boys came out too. "Yo why did you run out here?" Zach asked. I responded "I didn't really know you all were listening. And im kinda embarrassed." Then Ryan spoke up. "Why? We have heard you sing before." "Yea. But that was over the phone. This was in the flesh." I said. "And you guys have privacy problems. Why did you even want to listen. I really can't sing." I said they stared. All of them. Even Megan and Ash. "Uhhhhhh. Your deaf if you think you can't sing. Because it sounds like an angelic choir." Ash yelled. I blushed. I turned and ran though. I love them all i really do but i can't deal with the lies that they tell me i can sing. The truth is i used to love to sing. I would do it in the dead of night where my "parents" couldn't hear. But one night they heard me singing and punished me for it. They punched me in the throat and yelled saying things like "your only hear to fight." Or "you useless maggot. Your alone. We would get rid of you if we could." They only cared about me fighting. And i couldn't bare to open my mouth again. I ran to the park again. When i got there instead of climbing a tree i just took a walk.

(An hour later. Lord Alpaca. Hehe)

I got a call. I was sure it was Nathan or George. When i looked at the screen i saw it was a group call with 3 people i haven't seen or heard from in a long time.
Y=You
V=Valerie
R=Riley
P=Pumpkin

Y:Hey guys. Long time no see
P:Yea girl
V:Y/N we...we miss you.
R:Yea. Dont shut us out again. Please.
Y:it was a different dong yall were singing when you found out what they were doing to me.
P:We made a mistake.
R:Let us help you now. Please.
Y:fine. Im in Texas.
V:we WILL be here for you this time. We promise.
Y:That's what they alk say

I ended my side of the call. And thought. They were actually sorry. I could hear it in there voices. But then i heard a car pull up. And i quickly climbed a tree. I looked through the branches. Looking to see who it was.

George's POV

Nathan and everyone else were looking around the neighborhood for Y/N. But i knew where she went. I know her. I drove to the park. And looked up in her tree. She was sitting on a branch. She looked down at me. And jumped down. "How do you run to the park? Its a mile away." I said. She shrugged. And giggled a bit. I gave her a hug. She looked at her phone. "George we should go home. We need to pack and then we have to get up early. Have you ev-" i kissed her. She was surprised at first but she kissed back. And when i broke off she looked up at me. We started laughing. Then she said. "Why do you guys insist on hearing me sing. And that im amazing?" I looked at her. And scoffed. "Because we want to hear you. And you are amazing." I told her. I don't think that she was listening though. She had a spaced out look. I had to snap her out of it. When i did she just looked at me. Then she yelled to me. "Race you home." And she started running. I fumbled with my keys and ran to my car. But she was half way down the road. When i got in my car i couldn't see her anymore. Oh its on. I revved the engine and drove. But i had to stop at a gas station. When i reloaded and got back in i heard a slight thump on my car top. But didn't check to see what it was. When i got home i got out and saw Nathan outside. "Yo. Nath. Is Everyone else inside?" He nodded. "Do you know where Y/N is?" He responded. "Uhhhhh. Moose look at the top of your car." I turned and saw her on the top of my R-8. "Did you ride on there from the gas station?!" She broke down laughing. And jumped off the car. "What can i say George. Looks like our race was a tie." I laughed. She went inside. So did i. But she Megan and Ash were already inside her room. I looked over at the boys. They were watching a horror movie. I just went to my room.

(Time skip to next day. Lizza koshy yo)

Your POV

I woke up to the sound of knocking. I ran to the door "Y/N who's at the door?" Ryan asked. I shrugged and opened it. I saw 3 people. Pumpkin, Valerie, and Riley. When they saw me they legit dropped everything and gave me a hug. I almost fell over Ryan. He ducked out out of the way. "Oi watch where yall step." He laughed. Valerie looked at him and blushed. He blushed to. "Y/N where have you been?" Riley yelled. I looked at her. She blushed and looked away. I did not think they would be here the day after they called. The day i was moving. Oh geez. I looked at Ryan and saw that he was texting. Then Valeries phone went off. I got a bit of suspicion. But i let it slide. I told them to go explore the mall and gave them each a 50. They left and said they would be back in a hour. When they left i looked over at Ryan. "What?" He said. "Is there something between you and Val?" He blushed. "No." I knew he was lying. I decided to make sure. "Good. She told me that the doofus she was dating was annoying. And that he was so clingy. She said she would break up with him tonight." His face turned sad and angry. "Doofus? Annoying? Clingy? Break up with me tonight. What. I am none of those thing why i- Dang it." He said realizing what had happened. "Really. How did you troll me so easily?" I giggled. "Because i know you. And im not an idiot." He sat back down. "So how long have you two been dating?" I asked he blushed. "A few years. Like 2." I nodded. I got up and went to Georges room. He was awake packing. He looked up and saw me. "Today's the day." He said i looked at him.

"Today's the day"