Fall

Moose's POV

She started to fall. She was about 2 stories above the ground. If she didn't fall on some thing soft she would get seriously hurt. Or worse. She was getting closer to the ground. All i could think to do was go under her and hope i catch her.

Y/N POV

The rope broke. And i was falling. And i don't know why but i kept my eyes wide open and didn't scream. But i was crying. I know that much. It felt like i was falling for a million years. But i know it was only a second or two. But i was scared. Scared for my life. Scared that I won't be around for the people i love. I closed my eyes excepting my death. Accepting that i will die. Accepting that i will finally die. And as i was accepting all of that. I felt something catch me. Something wrap around me. I opened my eyes and saw what had caught me. And it was him. It was the person i had hoped to see one more time before i die. I was still crying. And i gave him a hug. "I love you." He whispered. I buried my face in his neck. And cried. He brought me inside. He told everyone that i was asleep. He carried me to my room. He shut the door and locked. And he put me on the bed. He layed down next to me. "Y/N are you okay?" He asked. I just shook my head. I felt him hug me tighter. I couldn't fall asleep. "How did you know you could catch me?" I asked. He shrugged. "I didn't but i love you. So i took a chance that i could." I nodded. "George im pretty sure everyone knows what happened. It was not a thing that goes unnoticed." I said. He shrugged. "Then we can deal with that tomorrow. I have a question though." He said. "Ask away." I said. He took a breath. "Why didn't you scream or yell. Or something? How did you stay silent?" I knew he would ask that. "I had already accepted fate. I didn't think i would survive. And if you don't feel or think you'll survive whats the point in screaming? To tell the world. Hey looksi here. Im dying." I told him. After that he buried his face in my neck and fell asleep. I fell asleep to after a while too. I had those seconds on replay in my dreams though. The ones where i accepted i would die. I feel like i was breaking down inside. I love my life don't get me wrong. But when i was about to die i accepted my reality. And i feel as if even if i did die. It would be okay. Moose would get someone that deserves him. Nathan wouldn't have to deal with me. I would be out of everyone's hair. And they could live peacefully.

(The next morning.😪😴😪😴😪😴)

I woke up before George and thought about what had happened last night. And what i thought about. Maybe i can give everyone what they deserve. I decided to run away. And to live like i used to. I think it was better that way. I went over to my window and examined the rope. It was snapped in half. I had to get a new one. So i ran to the store and got a bigger better sturdier one. That should do it. I also bought a big bag. And when i was home everyone was still asleep. I packed all the stuff i could fit into the big bag and started filling the smaller one. I got my weapons and stuff from the big crate on my closet top. I was already. As i was walking out the door Nathan stopped me. He looked at me and i knew that i wasn't leaving. I put all the stuff away and sat down. Nathan sat next to me. He gave me a hug and handed me a slip of paper. Then he got up and left. I opened the paper a saw what it had on it. It was an ad for an apartment. With four bedrooms,three bathrooms,a kitchen,living room,laundry room,all fully furnished. I also saw a scribble that was Georges handwriting. It said

Appointment for house Nov.4 4:00 P.M..

There was another scribble at the bottom. It read

Surprise for Y/N. Don't tell her Nathan!!

I was kinda happy. He was thinking of us. And our future together. And what have i done for him. Nothing. Well its time i changed that. I walked into my room. He was awake on my bed. "Hey Y/N i have to go somewhere at 4. I'll be gone about an hour." He said. I nodded. I sat down next to him. And cuddled against him. He wrapped his arm's around me. "George. I have a question." I said. "Ask." He said. And i did. "Remember last night?" He nodded. "Why is it that im always falling for you?" I asked. He laughed and kissed my head. "I love you. George. Please don't forget that. Over every stupid thing I do. Don't forget that i love." I said. He nodded. "I promise." He said. I looked up at him and gave him a kiss. He kissed back. This time i didn't want to stop. And i could tell he didn't want to either. But Alas he had to. It was 3:30. He still had to get ready. He got up and left. I layed down on my bed. And thought about him. Us. What had last night. Me and how i could just accept my death. I didn't know how i could. I don't think i like how i did either. I feels like i betrayed him. i got tired and Fell asleep.