Truck fixing

Y/N POV

I woke up and checked my phone. Because im me. I looked at the date and saw that it was the day that George came over to help work on the Truck.

I took a shower and got dressed. In a pretty basic outfit. I put black leggings on with a white tank top. I also did a Katniss Everdeen braid in my hair.

Im working on a truck all day. Don't judge me.

About an hour later i heard the bell ring. I walked to the door and opened it. George was standing there.

I let them in. "Ready to get covered in grease and oil?" George asked. I nodded.

I walked to the garage and they followed. I opened the garage door so there could be some fresh air and sunlight.

"Where are the tools?" he asked. "Oh. Let me get them real quick they're in the basement." I said. Walking into the house.

I quickly walked to the stairs and ran down them. When i got to the basement i picked up my tool box and something fell out.

I put the box down and grapped what had fallen out.

It was a white light up rose. The one he had given me on one of our first dates.

It pushed the button and a word flickered in red lights. Love.

As i was studying the rose someone tapped me on the shoulder.

I quickly turned around hiding the rose behind my back.

"Hey. You were taking a long time. You okay?" George asked me.

"Y-yea! Im totally fine! Nothing wrong here!" I said nervously.

"Whats behind your back?" He questioned.

How do i get out of this?! Maybe my mind powers will work. Worth a try.

Nothing wrong here! Just that i still love you and im a little wimp! And I'm hiding a rose that probably means nothing to you!
MOVE ALONG SIR!!!

It didn't work. "Uhummmmmm." Think of a lie! Quick!!

"I-It's,uumm, lady things! Y-yea. Yep. Totally." I hate myself.

"Okaaay." He said not believing me. I mean come on. We were dating for for like a year.

"Lets just go!" I said.

And for the rest of the day we fixed my truck.