I win.

Y/N POV

I woke up and went to the bathroom and took a shower. After that i got dressed in simple clothes. A wolf sweater shirt, Blue jeans, Galaxy high tops, and a black beanie. I looked good enough. I went down stairs and scribbled out a note.

Dear Person, i went to the store for food and other bare needs. Ill be back in an hour or two. -Wolfey.

Then i grabbed the keys to my blue Ford truck. I left for Wal-Mart.

(Time skip from the checkout line)

As i was waiting to pay i decided to stop at hobby lobby and grap some stuff for a Halloween project. After i got everything i needed i went home. When i got home no one was there so i shut the door and opened the closet to but my jacket in there and Nathan popped out on me. I reacted quicker than my brain did and kicked him in the chest then threw him to the floor. Then George came out with a camera claiming he got it all on video. I hot embarrassed. "Nathan im so sorry are you okay?" I asked. "Uhhh. Yea kinda im not dead soo." He said. After he sat on the couch i turned and took the camera from George and ran upstairs. He ran after me. He caught me right before i reached the stairs. And threw me over his shoulder. "George put me down. I can't let this get on youtube." I said hitting his back. I felt him flinch a bit. Good. "Why cant this be on youtube?" He asked "And its Moose not George." He said. "I call you what i want to call you. And because i don't want people to know that i can fight." I yelled at him. He put me down. And handed me the camera. I took out the memory card and wiped the file of me hurting Nathan off it. Then i threw him back the camera and went upstairs. When i got to my room i took my shoes off and sat on the bed. I layed down and sketched a sketch of Moose. Then i had to use the bathroom so i got up and when i was done i came back and saw that my sketch pad was 2 feet away from the spot i put it down in. But i shrugged it off and continued to draw. But i got bored soon so i went to my office to make a video.

Mooses POV

I went upstairs and saw Y/N leave her room. So i walked into her room and saw something on her bed. I picked it up and looked at it. I realised that it was me. I stared a few more seconds then i heard the floor boards creak and i knew she was coming back. So i threw her sketch pad back down on the bed and bolted. I knew i made it out just in time. And when she sat back down she started to draw again. I was about to go in and ask her why she was drawing me. But i didn't.  I walked back down stairs and told Nathan what i had seen. I was confused about why she would draw me. But then Nathan said. "Bro. If i know my best friend and i do. She draws anything and everything. Even people." "Either that or...... she likes you. But she said that she doesn't want a boyfriend. So its probably the first option." He said with a bit of laughter. I decided that it was the first option. I went upstairs to ask her to do a video together. As i went upstairs to her office i heard a pretty laughter. I knocked on the door. "Come in" she said. I walked in and she paused her video. "Hey George. Need something?" She asked. "I wanted to know if you would like to make a video together?" I asked a bit nervous. I don't know why but there's something about this girl. "Yea sure. What kind?" She asked. "Minecraft. Maybe highpixel." I said. "Okay. I heard bed wars is fun." She said. "When do we start?" "Now?" I said. "Sure let me log on." "Okay ima go to my office and log on.

(Timeskip to Y/N intro because of Alpacas)

Y/N POV

"Hey guys. Wolfey here and today i am on the high to play some Bedwars. But im not playing it alone. Today i have a special guest. And he's gonna fall into screen give him a sec." I said. Then George came into screen and said hi. "Okay so lets go. Do we do teams or solo?" He asked. "Well im feeling stupid so lets do Solo!" I said. After we logged into a server we started playing. "Yes. Im blue. My power color." I said. After i said that i bridged over to red who was right beside me. Killed them and got there bed. Red team was eliminated. "Yo Moose what color are you?" I asked. "Green. Why?" He said. "Hey Moose. Your on my left." I said. And as soon as he left his base i ran for his bed. I got it and got out before he could see me. "Yo Wolfey. What the heck?" He said surprised. "What Moose? You ok?" I said snickering. After a few more kills i won. "Woo-hoo. Yea."
"Well guys i hope you enjoyed this video. If you did please slap that subscribe button in the face and the little bell next to it. Go checkout Moose in the description down below. I am Wolfey. Have a magical day and i will catch you all next time. GOOD BYE!" And then i logged off. Moose came in. "I won." I said full of pride and triumph as i stood up. "No you didnt. I did," He said. And he walked out of the room. I didn't know what that meant. I walked to my room. And started to draw. But soon i fell asleep with a pencil in my hand.