1 month later

"Viiiiirginia." I yelled. "Whaaaaaaaaaaat?" She yelled back. "Wake up.! Minecon starts in 4 hours and we have to get ready!" I yelled. At this she came out. Fully dressed and packed. I was too. "Lets go then." She yelled.

(A car ride later)

We were finally here. "Virginia im so excited. My friends Pumpkin, Riley, Valerie, Nathan, Liza, and Cyclone are coming!!" She nodded and ran off. I texted Liza. She said she would meet me at the Starbucks stand. I walked over and saw a little brown girl. "Lizzzzzzzzzza!!!!!!!." I yelled. She screamed and jumped on me. "Sup girl😆😆😆.?" At this point all my other friends came over. Pumpkin was holding Cyclones hand. Val was holding Ryan's hand and Riley was talking to Nathan. I ran up behind Nathan and jumped on his back. He stumbled backwards but held on tight. I heard him speak. "Please tell me it isn't a creepy fan girl. Please." Then Riley spoke up. "Nathan it looks like it your biggest fan ever." He sighed. I did a squeaky voice. "May i please get an autograph sir?" "Sure. Just please get off my back." He said. I jumped down. He looked down at his paper and still didn't see me. "Who does this go out to?" I did my normal voice now. "To the happiest little sister in all of Texas." He finally looked up. He saw me and gave me a huge hug. "My little sister is home. Finally." I hugged back. And nodded. And looked at all my other friends including Liza we bear hugged.

So for the rest of the chap. Since there's a lot of people ill do it like this v v v. Kay? Bye.

(V=Val,R=Ryan,P=Pumpkin,Ri=Riley,L=Liza,Y=You,C=Cyclone,N=Nathan)

R:Omg. How are you? I mean I've only heard your voice over the mic. For PD. I haven't seen your face.

Y:im good. I've missed you all.

P:So how's your life been going?

Y:I could ask the same.

I said pointing to there hands.

C:I well umm. Have a girlfriend now.

N:Hey I've seen your post. Happy 1 million Y/N. Good job!

One hour later

We were waiting for the announcer guy to call my name. And someone else's. I didn't know who this Q and A was with. Then he spoke up.
"And the newly 1 million, savage beast in gaming, total alpha Wolfey!! can come up." He yelled. I walked up on the stage and the crowd went wild. He gave me microphone. I yelled into it. "WHATS UP MY ALPHA WOLVES!!!!!! HOW YALL DOING TONIGHT?" More screaming. Then the announcer guy said the other name i would Q and A with. "And the wild animal of minecraft. He likes A certain milk welcome up MOOSECRAFT!!"  Oh no. Really? I thought but he came up. He got applause but not as much as me. He got a microphone too. "WHAT IS UP MOOSE ARMY??"  More screams. I gave him a hug to be formal. But i hated it. We would ask each other 10 questions and then it was the fans turn.

M:So ill go first.
I nodded.
M:Q1. How is Ohio, Wolfey?
He never called me that. Ever. Only my given name.
Y:Good. I've been living with my bestie.
M:Okay. Q2. Do you have any siblings?
He knows the answer to all these.
Y:Kinda. My big brother is in the audience. Clap if you know of UnspeakableGaming.
The audience erupted in clapping.

M:cool. Okay Q3. Do you have a special someone?

I hate him.

Y:Nope. Not after something i experienced 1 month ago.

I saw a hint of sadness in his eyes. But only for a second.

M:well anyone would be lucky to have you.

He tried to get me to blush. But i held strong.

Y:That's nice of you too say. But lets keep going. Moose.

M:Sure. Q4. Where are you from?

Y:okay if im gonna do this i need my girl Liza up here. Come on LIZA.

She ran up and gave me a hug. "So are we doing what i think we're doing?" I nodded. She pulled out her phone and played the Beýoncé song and skipped to the right part. When i came on we hair whipped. "Houston, Texas. Baby" it sang as we hair whipped. When it was over everyone laughed and i gave Liza one last hug before she ran away.

M:Well there's the answer. Okay Q5. What is your fav. Color?

Y:Blue

M:Q6. Whats your fav. Food?

Y:Steak.

(4 questions and your Q later.)

Me and Moose were backstage. I was grabbing a water. He came up to me. "Uhh. Hey Y/N." He said. I responded. "Hey. Hows the hand? I think i kicked it pretty hard." He looked at me. My name was called for singing. I walked back upstage.

I walked up on stage. The music started and i started to sing Shoutout to my ex. By little mix.

I don't feel typing that. So listen to the top.

When i was done the crowd went wild. I love the feeling. Ever since my first cover all i do is sing. I needed to speak. "Hey guys. I would like to thank all the proper dummies and my friends for helping me get over my fear so i could sing. Thank yall so much." The crowd cheered louder. I walked back to my friends and we basically just walked around. Got merch. Met some YouTubers. I had to ask Nathan to get on his back though. Im a really lazy person so my big bro was a good one and carried me. We all stopped at my merch stand to sell some stuff. I had wolf hats, pins, sweatshirts, phone cases, shirts, posters, mugs, albums, and some artwork i made. I was selling some stuff. Then i got thirsty. "Nathan. Go get me something to drink." I told him. He sighed but did. Me, Virginia, Liza, Pumpkin, Cyclone, Valerie, And Riley were talking as i was signing and selling stuff. Then another person came up with a hat and sweatshirt. I looked at the person. "Hey George. Let me ring this up." I said flatly. I rang it up and he gave me the money and a slip of paper. And walked away. I looked at the paper. It said exactly what the card on the lavenders he got me said.

Y/N

I will love you forever and always.
P.s. meet me at the moosecraft stand in 2 hours.                                 -George.

I looked at the note. I handed it to Nathan when he came back with a water bottle for me. "Im not going. Can you for me? Please?" He sighed again. "Sure." He said. I thought to myself while ringing stuff up.

What does he want? Im glad Nathan's going. I really don't like George. He hurt me. Whatever. Its probably just him apologising or some b.s. like that. Im not going. Thank god. I've moved on. And hopefully so has he.

I really hope he has at least.