i love you

Y/N POV

I walked up to him. "So how's Netflix going?" I asked. "Y/N its not what it looks li-" i cut him off. "Really? It looks like your looking threw my room." I yelled. He was about to talk but i slapped him. Hard. I was going to do more. But Ash and Megan ran up to me. They held me back. I was mad though. But they calmed me down. I started to cry. At this point everyone in the house came outside. When i saw them i ran inside got all that i could and ran away. I didn't stop running. I ran all the way to the park. And that was a mile away. I saw a tree and climbed it. I just cried to myself. I cant believe he would do that. Then my phone dinged.

M:Y/N im so sorry.
Y:cram it. Your soo lucky they held me back or you would be black and blue
M:please listen im sorry
Y:i thought you loved me.
M:i do i honestly do
Y:shut up i hate you with every bone in my body! I should have NEVER EVER let you in. I should have just locked you out.
M:you. I love you.
Y:even if i did believe you. Why? Just why? Do you not trust me.
M:i do trust you. We were being idiots.
Y:yea. Well you'll never find me. I ran away and im not coming back.
M:please. I love you. I need you.
Y:Shoulda thought about what you were doing.
M:please.
Y:no. Im done. We're done.
M:no.
Y:im sorry. And i DID love you. But you broke my trust. My heart. This is why i keep people out of my life. They always hurt me.
M:i didn't want to hurt you. I didn't want to brake your trust. I didn't want to hurt you. Please tell me where you are. So i can explain. Please i love you.
Y:im at the park.
M:Thank you.
Y:but you cant come. Send Megan,Ash, and a boy to kick the crap out of.
M:okay.

Mooses POV

I sent Ash,Megan,and Ryan. It was his idea to go through her room. Its his fault. He deserves it. If she does hurt him. I hope she does. I don't know why i decided to go through her room. I dont know why i decided to not stop them. I just hope she forgives me.

Ryan's POV

Im scared. After Y/N ran away Megan and Ash really let us have it. And now im in a car with them. We were driving to the park. I hope she forgives me. It was my idea. I don't know why it crossed through my mind. It just. Did. When we got to the park Megan and Ash got out and called her name. She jumped out of a tree infront of them. They hugged. Then she saw me. She walked over to the car and opened the door. "Get out." She told me. I did it. She slapped me. Hard. It hurt so much. Then she kicked me in the shin. I fell. My leg hurt. I think its broken. She was about to kick again. But she started shaking. She started to scream. She fell backwards and started crawling backwards. She curled up in a ball. She was still screaming. I called Nathan. "Come to the park with Moose. Hurry." I yelled then i hung up. She was still screaming. And it was LOUD. I hole they get here soon. And about five minutes later. Nathan's car was there. Moose got out and saw Y/N he ran to her. Nathan ran to me. "Bro. Whats wrong?" He asked. "I think she broke my leg. She was about to kick me again but this happened." I said pointing to her. George was holding her while she screamed. Megan and Ash were comforting her. Nathan told me what was happening to her. I felt so bad. I technically caused this. But she started to be quiet. Moose picked her up bridal style and carried her to the car. Ash and Megan got into there car as well. Nathan did the same to me. But put me in the front passenger side. Because Moose was holding a sleeping Y/N in the back. I felt even worse. Moose loved her so much. And i might've ruined all of it.

Moose's POV

Y/N was asleep in my arms. She woke up halfway home. I looked at her. She looked at me. She didn't look mad. But she was crying. She snuggled close to my chest and fell asleep again. When we were home Nathan let me and Y/N out and he drove Ryan to the hospital. No one was here. Megan and Ash decided that they would go home as well. I walked to her room and sat her on her bed. I was about to walk away when i felt a tug at my shirt. She looked at me with big eyes. I sat back down next to her. She put her head on my chest. I put my arm around her. We stayed like that until she spoke up. "George....im sorry. About what i said over the phone." She told me. I felt bad. This was my doing too. I spoke up. "Y/N i love you. More then anything. Im so sorry that i did that. I should have told them to stop. I didn't want to hurt you." "I love you." I whispered. "I love you too." She said back. "George. When i was singing that song earlier. Do you know what song it was?" She asked. I replied. "Yea. Lost boys. Why?" "Because i am a lost boy. Through my childhood. I was in and out of foster care. And that horrible couple. The truth is i never felt like i had a home.......until i met you." She said. I was surprised. She had a horrible childhood. "I love you. And i won't stop loving you. Not even after my heart hits the last beat." I told her. She leaned uo and looked at me. She looked so innocent. So brave. But beyond that i could see the girl i fell for. The girl that i never want to leave her side. The one that will be with me forever. She leaned in. And she stopped right before she hit my lips with hers. She looked at me one more time. The she kissed me. I kissed back. I expected her to brake it off. But i had to that time. She rested her head once more one my chest. I wrapped my arm around her and held her close. I don't know if we fell asleep. But the last thing i remember is telling her "i love you."