Car ride

Your POV

We were in the car going to the convention. I could feel my anxiety rising. I have social anxiety, and normal anxiety. Only two people know. Nathan and George. I felt Sirius jump on my lap. I looked down and smiled. I started petting him. It calmed me down.

George's POV

I looked over at Y/N. She looked worried.  I remembered that she had anxiety. We were sitting in the back seat together. I was about to comfort her. But Sirius jumped on her lap. I kept looking at her every now and then. One time i glanced over at her. She saw me. I blushed and looked away. Then i felt something on my hand. I looked down and saw her hand on top of mine. She was looking at Sirius though. I looked away and smiled to myself.

Pumpkins POV

I kept seeing Moose look at Y/N. Omg. Dude make a move or something!! When i looked in the mirror again i saw her put her hand on his. So she made the first move. Ahhhhhh😁. I ship it so hard. I tapped Clyclone's shoulder. He looked in the mirror as well and saw them. He smiled and kept driving. I can tell that this ship will sail again.

Hello wolfpack!! Author person here. Sorry for update lag. I had writers block. But im back so yea. Byeeeee!!!