Was It Meant To Be? (COMPLETE...

By saimaaaaaa

#1 Mistakes - 07.07.18 #3 Spiritual - 19.06.18 #1 Mistakes - 27.08.18 #1 Mistakes - 16.10.18 #3 Inspirational... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
What Happened With Inayah
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
AUTHORS NOTICE
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
For My Beautiful Readers

Chapter Fifty Five

2.3K 121 31
By saimaaaaaa

Inayah's P.O.V.

"When's Rumena and Aidan coming home?" I asked Hamdan.

"Not sure actually, maybe tomorrow if all is well." He replied whilst cleaning his trainers. "I'm going out with the lads tomorrow so call Samara over. You can have some company."

"Where you going?"

"A boys day trip on the road. Gonna be so good, haven't been as a whole squad since some time now."

I nodded,

"Could I go to the hospital instead to visit the baby?"

"Yeah.. why not?" He replied.

I walked to the kitchen to make myself a cup of tea. Aidan was a very cute baby and I absolutely love babies.

"Inayah! Where's my Ralph Lauren
t-shirt? I can't find it." Hamdan shouted from the bedroom.

"Umm in the second drawer on the left, under the pile of your jeans."

"Thanks!" He shouted back.

Men.

They never know where their things are.

Speaking of the devil, he trudged along with his backpack and shoes in his hands and dumped them at the foot of the front door.

"Why do you have to pack so many things just for a day, you're not even staying a night." I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Necessities. You never know what may happen. I'm just ready for whatever hits me." And he winked.

I rolled my eyes,

"I thought girls were extra but you're just on another level."

He shrugged his shoulders and opened the freezer door. Taking out a tub of cookie dough ice cream, he opened the lid and licked it.

"Who eats ice cream like that? You're so disgusting Hamdan!" I squealed.

He threw me a dirty look and walked back into the bedroom.

I followed after him and collapsed on the bed.

He was sat on the computer desk eating and finishing off some paperwork simultaneously.

My eyes felt heavy and I slowly pulled the blankets over me.

"Going to sleep?" He said looking at me.

"Yeah, so tired today."

"Goodnight boo."

"Goodnight." I smiled and closed my eyes.

**********

11am.

"Ready?" I asked Hamdan as he put on his shoes.

"Yupp." He said popping the 'p'.

"Who's going to pick you up?" He asked me.

"I'm going alone. I think Samara's going out today."

"Oh alright, be careful though." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

Oh man. Butterflies in my stomach.

I awkwardly smiled and quickly walked away trying to avoid eye contact.

What is wrong with me?

It was just a kiss on the forehead.

Stupid me.

I could hear him laughing whilst I was rushing off into the kitchen.

I chugged down a glass of water.

"Inayah. The boys are here. I'm off, you take care." He shouted and quickly left slamming the front door without waiting for a reply.

I went to the sitting room and turned on the TV.

Flicking through the channels, I realised there was nothing worth watching.

I decided to go the hospital early so I quickly changed and left the house towards the car.

Just as I was about to drive away familiar faces walked up to my front door not realising I was sat in the car.

I exited the car and slowly crept up behind them.

"Booo!" I shouted and jumped out in front of them.

They both jumped and clasped their chests in fright.

"Inayaaahh!" My baby cousin Tanisha squealed.

She hugged me ever so tightly and I bent down to kiss her cheek.

"What brings you here?" I asked surprised looking up at her mum, Sadiqah.

"We missed you." She smiled and I welcomed her with a hug.

"I'm your aunty and I'm like the same age as you." She snickered as we broke away from the hug.

"You always say that." I said rolling my eyes.

"Where were you going though?" She asked.

"Rumena had a baby, so I just wanted to visit her and the baby. Why don't you come along?"

"Let's walk, the hospital's like 10 minutes away you lazy ass." She raised an eyebrow at me.

I picked Tanisha up and began walking. Sadiqah followed after me.

"Offended?" She asked as she caught up beside me.

"Nah man, that's petty." I laughed. 

I put my cousin down as she wanted to walk alone. 

"Hold my hand Tanisha." Sadiqah said as she tried to grasp her small fingers. But she wiggled away and began running. 

"The little pest." She groaned and we both chased after her.

Before I knew it Tanisha had run onto the road and Sadiqah ran after her as fast as she could. I screamed as I saw a car heading towards them. I bolted up towards them and pushed Sadiqah back onto the pavement. I surrounded myself around Tanisha, protecting her, as the car was meters away from us not even slowing down. I closed my eyes and braced myself for the impact. It felt like time stood still and my feet were frozen on the spot.

The next thing I knew was sirens blaring around me and I forced my eyes open.

"Inayah, Inayah!" I heard someone shouting, it was all so faint to me.

My vision was blurry and I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. 

The pain all over my body subsided and my eyes slowly closed on me.

******

Hamdan's P.O.V.

"This place is actually nice." I said whilst taking a photo of the landscape.

Liam, my mate, nodded and suddenly my phone rang beside him.

"Yo Hamdan, your wife's calling."

He handed me the phone and I answered it, but I didn't hear Inayah's voice.

"Who's this?" I asked as my heart began pounding.

"It's PC Kyle from the Police Department. Your wife has met in a critical accident."

The words seemed unreal and I laughed.

"Who actually is this? Can you stop playing around? Give it to Inayah."

I was hoping that this wasn't real but I heard crying in the background.

"Hamdan. It's true, she's very badly injured. Please just come home." Tauhid was now in control of the phone.

The PC took it back and continued to speak,

"It'd be good for the family if you immediately came home."

"She'll be fine though won't she?" I stuttered, breathing heavily.

My palms were sweating and a stray tear rolled down my eye.

"I really don't know Sir." Was the simple reply.

_____________________________

Okay so this was meant to be the final chapter but as per of some of your requests I've decided to continue. I'd be getting more comments to continue so why not please you guys and continue?

Love you guys xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 4K 57
[𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 #3 𝙤𝙛 𝘽𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨] 𖣔 It's not the future, I'm afraid of. It's the fear of the past repeating itself that haunts...
249K 22.1K 68
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂 A girl who ran away from marriage, got tied in a forced marriage with a stranger Two per...
309K 12K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
3.3K 182 23
I love you. You love me. I hate you, you love me. I love you till the end of the universe, Your love does not end at the end of the universe. we figh...